• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: Lasting Bonds (Discussion)

What should I do?

• Put the roleplay on Ask To Join.

• Stop the roleplay.

• Other (please post what)

Results are only viewable after voting.
*a baby Lapras nervously hands over a note that he almost drops*

I am currently working on my next post, as I will be having my character go to the Pokémon Center first for those that read carefully and then head towards the lighthouse soon after. (Or maybe find a place to stop by before that and rest for a moment and perhaps eat a meal or two if there are any restaurants around.)

Well, there's a whole ton of Water-Types XD Anything past Milotic and Luvdisc I had to put in from Gen IV Pokemon to Gen VII because there was no category of habitats past Gen III, and I excluded Legendaries because those are illegal. XD Water's Edge is more for ponds and rivers, but also could be applied to the waters near the shoreline of a beach. The sea is literally in the ocean or the sea, away from the waters. Although, some Pokemon, especially some for breeding (and spring and summer are prime breeding seasons) will have some Pokemon coming in from the sea.

Got this from Bulbapedia :3

• Squirtle
  • Wartortle
  • Blastoise
  • Psyduck
  • Golduck
  • Poliwag
  • Poliwhirl
  • Poliwrath
  • Slowpoke
  • Slowbro
  • Krabby
  • Kingler
  • Goldeen
  • Seaking
  • Magikarp
  • Gyarados
  • Dratini
  • Dragonair
  • Dragonite
  • Totodile
  • Croconaw
  • Feraligatr
  • Marill
  • Azumarill
  • Politoed
  • Wooper
  • Quagsire
  • Slowking
  • Mudkip
  • Marshtomp
  • Swampert
  • Lotad
  • Lombre
  • Ludicolo
  • Surskit
  • Masquerain
  • Azurill
  • Barboach
  • Whiscash
  • Corphish
  • Crawdaunt
  • Anorith
  • Armaldo
  • Feebas
  • Milotic
  • Bidoof
  • Bibarel
  • Buizel
  • Floatzel
  • Shellos
  • Gastrodon
  • Finneon
  • Lumineon
  • Oshawott
  • Dewott
  • Samurott
  • Panpour (also in forests)
  • Simipour (also in forests)
  • Tympole
  • Palpitoad
  • Seismitoad
  • Basculin Red-Striped and Blue-Striped Form
  • Tirtouga
  • Carracosta
  • Ducklett
  • Swanna
  • Froakie
  • Frogadier
  • Greninja
  • Dewpider
  • Araquanid
  • Wimpod
  • Golisopod
  • Pyukumuku
  • Tentacool
  • Tentacruel
  • Seel
  • Dewgong
  • Shellder
  • Cloyster
  • Horsea
  • Seadra
  • Staryu
  • Starmie
  • Lapras
  • Omanyte
  • Omastar
  • Kabuto
  • Kabutops
  • Chinchou
  • Lanturn
  • Qwilfish
  • Corsola
  • Remoraid
  • Octillery
  • Mantine
  • Kingdra
  • Wingull
  • Pelipper
  • Carvanha
  • Sharpedo
  • Wailmer
  • Wailord
  • Lileep
  • Cradily
  • Spheal (colder climates)
  • Sealeo (colder climates)
  • Walrein (colder climates)
  • Clamperl
  • Huntail
  • Gorebyss
  • Relicanth
  • Luvdisc
  • Piplup (colder climates)
  • Prinplup (colder climates)
  • Empoleon (colder climates)
  • Mantyke
  • Frillish
  • Jellicent
  • Alomomola
  • Binacle
  • Barbaracle
  • Clauncher
  • Clawitzer
  • Skrelp
  • Dragalge
  • Wishiwashi Solo and School Form
  • Popplio
  • Brionne
  • Primarina
  • Mareanie
  • Toxapex
  • Bruxish

You could get a Wailmer for the lulz XD and have it evolve for the lulz XD

Although, I think that a disobedient Pokemon of some kind would do, like either a Buizel or a Froakie or maybe a cute and rebellious Pokemon, like a Horsea or a Marill, or maybe even a very needy, dependent, yet sassy Pokemon, like an Azurill.

Basically a Pokemon that goes against her personality, or uses it for their own gain. xD

@Jodie.xox @Pretty Pichu @vaultie

So, are we going to do a region transfer later in RP? Or has anyone* got a plan to stay in the region? I don't mind whatever we do, it would be cool to switch, I'd state locations of characters on the main post if we did.

If you are wanting to region-swap later, then what region?

* Yes, I know Crystal lives in Lecol Town.

Alola!! I’m still there in Pokemon Ultra Sun, so it fits for me xD
I might even make my team in the RP more like the team I have on my game if I find something good. Lol
Crystal would love to travel for better Pokemon too.

@GalacticDeg

Also, about the Zubats in the RP, those Pokemon are usually a piece of cake to defeat, they’re weak! @Pretty Pichu

Yea, I know. Which was why Catrina didn't exactly care all that much about it. She just gave reasons as to why they weren't too tough, as they get startled easily when trying to find prey. If they are that persistent, a good Thundershock would deter them.

I'm kind of wanting to go to Sinnoh, but Catrina doesn't exactly care where else she'd like to go. She could go anywhere and not be bothered by such a decision.

I'd be perfectly fine with Alola! it could def play into the "endless vacation" Atty has, even if she's already been there before

alsssooo, if allowed and if we make it to that point, id love to maybe rp an arc for a certain canon character and Atty... (i tried to make this an au without Guz/Atty but here i am getting carried away again at the mere mention of Alola)

I want alola for the US Pokemon in the game, like all the rideable ones and stuff! A Taurus would be pretty cool, right??
also, a nice wooden house on the beach shore would be so much like vacation! We could all stay in one together with separate rooms maybe?

@Pretty Pichu I know, I love the Ultra Beasts. I also know that we need permission, I didn't mean I was going to give myself a Poipole without permission, if I get the right timing later in the roleplay, I might ask an admin.

If I went against the rules, the thread could be locked, and I wouldn't want my actions to cause something to stop.

Honestly, Kartana is probably the worst Ultra Beast to have in real life. What's the use of having something that anything it touches is gone. It can't even eat anything, it'd cut it up on accident. No offense, it has a cool design though.

I want a mew so BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD but it's AGAINST THE RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS without PERMISSIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, and yes, it is catch able!

XD Kartana is a paper origami with super sharp edges though. XD I would love to have one. It doesn't cut everything into pieces that it touches though. It's got flat ends for a reason. It doesn't have to eat because I don't think it needs to eat anything. It's an Ultra Beast and those on its own are just weird. I won't be surprised if it doesn't have a stomach. It'd be an awesome guardian though :3 Hugs would be a bit painful XD but if you just let it hug you, then you should be fine XD

oof if were on the subject of ubs, id love for Atty to have a Pheromosa. i dunno how that would tie in with her current self and story, but Phero is my fav. itd be pretty cute imagining Atty trying to get her ub accustomed to outside of ultra space, and Phero's refusal to touch anything she deems dirty (which is a LOT of things)

Just letting you know that Angirus and Fang are having a sumo competition and Angirus doesn't take kindly to any Pokemon interrupting it xD just letting you know just in case Angirus acts hostile.

How about you be patient? I was trying to put up something last night, but I was too busy with homework to even start it. Just as long as the RP doesn't go into the fourth page of the Forum where you see all the RPs, then we're fine. That's going to take a month or two. Chill. I know you are worried, but I don't just abandon an RP without saying anything.

I'm sorry, I've been really stressed with finals around the corner and personal life causing my habits to screw me over... Gotta love hardly remembered traumas :D

But yea, sorry... That was a little uncalled for. I shouldn't have gotten irritated with you :/

vaultie will be a bit busy, and on her profile she gave her friends permission to auto her character with her following someone around and/or doing non-important tasks. Of course, this falls to me because I'm closest with her and she probably meant me in this current RP. I'll auto her character as less as possible. XD She didn't give a specific time of when she'll be available, but I'll keep autoing until she comes back and gains control of her character again.

Just to let you guys know, but Catrina still has the pieces of cloth hanging over Onix's eyes, which is why he's so calm. Onix can't see anyone, but can't do anything because he can't see. Plus, the horn at the top of Onix's head is sensitive to touch, which is why Onix hates it when people touch it, as it is a magnetic horn that helps them to determine which way is North and why they can't get lost.

Okay, I've bitten way more off than I could chew. I'm "killing off" my characters in this universe. I'm unable to keep RPing on Charms anymore due to life being so much in the way and I want to focus on my studies in college. It was fun while it lasted though. I'll be active on Charms still, I'll just be using it as a means for me to dump my art, written works, and maybe join in a few chat games, but I have been burnt out of roleplaying, and it will be for a long time. So sorry for the inconvenience. But I'll catch up and kill off my character.

Catrina will just receive an urgent call from her mother, forcing her to end her vacation early and head home. Since @vaultie is still continuing her hiatus and probably never coming back to Charms, I'll have mention Atty leaving, as well.