• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: Lasting Bonds (Discussion)

What should I do?

• Put the roleplay on Ask To Join.

• Stop the roleplay.

• Other (please post what)

Results are only viewable after voting.
@HeyThereItsJodie
@vaultie
@Radioactive_Microwave281
@tokyomustard
@Pretty Pichu
@McGlitchy
@Kibago
@EnderTheFox

The roleplay will begin on Friday night, in UK time. I can't give a specific time when, but I will tag everyone (like I do when I accept people or say stuff important) when it is up.

Kibago and EnderTheFox, if you still want to join, please post a bio soon, because eventually I will decline requests to join, and the thread will Private.
ooh, great! i love in the uk so i’ll look out for it tomorrow!

Edited the main post with areas we've agreed on, I added 2 more areas to the island.

Sunsetia Forest is a forest (who would have guessed?) where people have described mystic things happening there, the bond between Pokemon there is different. People rumour it is a special Pokemon doing this, but there is no evidence. (The mystic Pokemon will probably not be legendary, but rather a special variant of a normal Pokemon, not sure what yet)

Runera Cavern is the typical Pokemon cavern, filled with Zubats, Geodudes, etc. It's said that Z-Crystals were first made here.

@GalacticDeg I would like to shorten it, but I'm not that great at condensing XD Plus, everything about her Backstory and about how the Pokemon act and stuff are important, so I can't exactly cut things out, and they are a reference to me.... And yea it takes 30 minutes to read, but it took me 6 hours to complete XD

I'm just gonna say, the backstory is gonna take a little while. I may or may not do it later.
Name: Dylan Mitch
Appearance: Dylan has short, but rough and glossy, hair color of black. He has sharp blue eyes which seem to have gold marks splattered in it. Dylan wears a light jacket that has neon yellow streaks on it mainly colored black over a silver t-shirt with a picture with Garchomp designs on it. A belt is worn with some slots for holding items and pokeballs.
Personality: Dylan is a rough and tough kind of guy. He has care for his pokemon, but rarely shows it around others. Dylan also only trains in private because of how people would see him. Dylan would rather be seen as a tough guy with many secrets than have his actions be seen as he actually is.
Backstory*: May be done later.
Other:
Pokemon Species: Nidoking
Nickname*: Nido
Appearance: A larger Nidoking than normal, with longer spikes.
Personality: Calm and tough. Nido refuses to fight any pokemon he sees as minor to his power.
Backstory*:
Moves: Earthquake, Megahorn, Thrash, Brick Break.
Other:

Pokemon Species: Magmortar
Nickname*: Cannon
Appearance: Normal Magmortar
Personality: Cannon is a loose Cannon, often acting quite rash and destructive. Cannon loves a good battle, and is known as the powerhouse of the team.
Backstory*:
Moves: Fire Blast, Hyper Beam, Solar Beam, Focus Blast
Other:

Pokemon Species: Tyrantrum
Nickname*: Tye
Appearance: A very large Tyrantrum, standing at 9'10" compared to the normal 8'03"
Personality: Very roudy and rambuncious. Kinda what he looks like.
Backstory*:
Moves: Head Smash, Dragon Claw, Earthqake, Rock polish
Other:

Alright, that AP exam sure gave me a bit too much more than I bargained for already... The character bios are below. (I apologize for not signing up a bit earlier than usual because of what the first part says.)

Name: His name is Charles Tangi.
Age: He is 16 Years old, but will be turning 17 in a couple of months.
Appearance: Charles stands at a moderate height of 5'4" and weighs in at 127.3 pounds. He has short hair dyed in a shade of light blue. He has on an orange Kasaya that serves the purpose of a one piece garment. There is a picture of a silhouette resembling a small dragon Pokémon with a compound bow launching a salvo of arrows on the front side in the center area. He wears brown, leathery sandals and carries around a tan leather shoulder bag that stores various items for basic and personal purposes.
Personality: Charles tends to have a calm, humble outlook. He attempts to pave a new way towards solutions instead of sitting around like a cowering newborn in times of crisis. He usually does his devotions and other means of prayers in private and often before bedtime, since he does not want any sort of negative attention directed towards him or his Pokémon.
Backstory: Charles attended primary schooling until he dropped out after a few months of turning 16 years old for unknown reasons. Due to a law in his home region requiring him to continue his primary education until adulthood or the equivalent with keen wits, he decided to stay at his mother's home for several months. During that time, he learned through the means of autodidacticism, primarily focusing on Pokémon care and finding a way onto the moral path of truth. He decided to travel to the region of Sinnoh by boat from his home region and take a brief walk through the small beach towards Lecol Town after arriving in the port. The primary motive for coming to Lecol Town is to find knowledge about the subjects he continues to study upon.
Other: He has another Pokémon that is currently undergoing treatment and resting in an incubator in his mother's home as a result of being in a coma due to the an event from a previous RP his trainer was in. (This Pokémon character will not be present in this RP as a result.)
Pokémon Species: Bagon
Nickname: N/A
Appearance: Bagon might seem like your average, everyday Rock Head Pokémon, though he is about three inches shorter and somewhat lighter than the typical species of his. The ridges on his head are in a shade of pale white. He carries around a small compound bow and a quiver that holds some toy arrows.
Personality: Bagon is often described from others to be a shy, reticent Pokémon and a huge crybaby. He usually flees from combat whenever possible as a result of the Pokémon Center being one of his worst fears he is yet to conquer. He does not like being carried around by other people or Pokémon as much, since he only likes to be carried by his trainer.
Backstory: [May be revealed in the RP if the correct trigger is used to prompt this action.]
Moves: Ember, Dragon Breath, Twister. (Bagon has known the move, Twister since birth.)
Other: He prefers to eat in private since his diet is more than enough to make even a Caterpie heartily laugh for at least a few minutes before he ends up flooding the floor with his tears soon after.

todoroki

Previously gamora
Name: Ignacio
Appearance: Dark dyed red hair. His skin is fairly tan and he has lots of freckles. His eyes are a common shade of brown, and his face has a lot of acne- however, he is far from unattractive.
Personality: Ignacio is very hotheaded and rash. He can come off a bit of an arrogant narcissist, but ultimately he's nice.
Other: He's really gay

Pokemon Species: Darumaka
Nickname: Enji
Personality: Impish nature. Likes to thrash about. Enji has lived with Ignacio for the past two years.
Moves: Work Up, Headbutt, Brick Break, Flame Charge
Other: Almost a Darmanitan!

Pokemon Species: Rhydon
Nickname: Vermillion
Personality: Jolly nature. Somewhat stubborn. He was caught in the Johto region when Ignacio was visiting there.
Moves: Dragon Rush, Poison Jab, Earthquake, Smack Down
Other: Ignacio doesn't even know that Vermillion can evolve.

Last edited:
Name: Ignacio
Appearance: Dark dyed red hair. His skin is fairly tan and he has lots of freckles. His eyes are a common shade of brown, and his face has a lot of acne- however, he is far from unattractive.
Personality: Ignacio is very hotheaded and rash. He can come off a bit of an arrogant narcissist, but ultimately he's nice.
Other: He's really gay

Pokemon Species: Darumaka
Nickname: Enji
Personality: Jolly nature. Likes to thrash about. Enji has lived with Ignacio for the past two years.
Moves: Work Up, Headbutt, Brick Break, Flame Charge
Other: Almost a Darmanitan!

Pokemon Species: Rhydon
Nickname: Vermillion
Personality: Impish nature. Somewhat stubborn. She was caught in the Johto region when Ignacio was visiting there.
Moves: Dragon Rush, Poison Jab, Earthquake, Smack Down
Other: Ignacio doesn't even know that Vermillion can evolve.

My character will be all over your Rhydon XD Just saying

XD She has a specialty for Grass-, Rock-, and Ground-Types, and the Rhyhorn line is her favorite Ground-Type line. So it's more of a doting thing XD like "awwww she's so cute and beautiful!" kind of thing. XD

When you're looking at the discussion, you might want to sometimes take a look at the main post, I add some things I've missed, when I realise, I've just added a rule, but I won't post for every single new thing I add.

psst, does someone wanna come up with a name for the hotel Atty is gonna be staying in? im hoping once we come to an agreement, it could be added to the list of current known locations.

*Nefilo sneaks in the discussion and hides himself in a bush while watching a certain someone*

Hmm... I might either have my character stay somewhere near the mountains or perhaps the hotel if he can't find anywhere else to stay in.

*Neourk could be seen fidgeting with his booster seat after seeing how many posts there are now when his trainer was knocked out from illness*

Hmm... I suppose we might need to add in another place since I have decided to have my character settle in the lighthouse, or should I say Ampler Lighthouse. (I also might maybe need to get a little bit of help from my lovely Alpvaros to do a slight time skip for me since I can’t exactly catch up with five smaller posts.)

@Kibago Uh, if you've got posts lost in roleplay, feel free to delete them or something, then repost? I don't mind.
And, I'll add Ampler Lighthouse to the list of locations now.

Also, who's "Alpvaros"? Is it a player or something to take your role sometimes?

Yes, @Pretty Pichu is right, Alpvaros is a Psychic/Dragon Fakemon of mine that has the power to use time and powerful magic.

I would rather have continuity than repost after deletion since it would be a bit difficult to remain on the ship for some time already. (The new post will likely be done in the afternoon after I get out of school at around four hours later.)