• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Journey's

First off let me say I am new to the whole RPing thing however I've been aware of it for many years so greetings poke charms! hope you guys like this story I made as much as I do as it was once an Idea for a DnD campaign that never lifted off. If I make any mistakes please let me know I'll be happy for fix them, thank you!

RULES
1. Minimum Swearing please
2. Try to stay on track. I'm all for free roaming, but there is a story to tell here.
3. Pokémon From all generations are available.

4. Each Person starts in Pallet town, However your origin can be any Region
5. If you are from Another Region you came in on the S.S. Aqua.
6. If you battle another player, to decide the victor you will send me a Pokémon type. if it beats the type I chose, that player wins. its there is a draw, I will decide randomly. (It may not be the most fair, but this is mainly storytelling)
7. Anything Stated in the Poke Charms Rules of course

Character Sheet

Trainer Name:
Appearance:
Goal:
Starting Pokémon:
Hometown:

Starter Choices
Bulbasaur (Available)
Charmander (Taken)
Squirtle (Available)
Abra (Available)
Machop (Available)

Trainers Ready to Embark
Trainer name: Jake Limon
Appearance: Extremely beautiful blond hair, green eyes, pale skin
Goal: Raise an unstoppable team of Pokémon.
Starting Pokemon: Charmander

POKEMON JOURNEY'S
Our story takes place in Kanto 10 years after red lost to gold atop Mt. Silver. Pokémon from all Regions have made way into Kanto fields. Once again the Pokémon League Tournament is under way and many people are getting ready. You are one of 5 people invited by Professor Oak to obtain a starter Pokémon to enter this years Pokémon League! Hurry, Don't be late!

Last edited:
Just like you im new to Role-playing also so Please remind me if I make a mistake,Leon1

Trainer name:Jake limon
Appearance:Extremely beautiful blond hair,male,green eyes,pale skin
Goal:Raise an unstoppable team of Pokémon.
Starting Pokemon:Charmander

Accepted! Also, I forgot to put Hometown on the sheet so if you want something other than Pallet Town just let me know.

4 more to start

Trainer Name: Aria Mints
Appearance: she has long white hair and black eyes. Her bangs cover her left eyes, she sometimes complain about how it pricks her eye but she do nothing to her bangs anyway.
Goal: After living in Snowpoint for 14 years she got bored and decided to go see the world. She may have traveled too far though.
Starting Pokémon: Machop
Hometown: Snowpoint