• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Island

I have a question, Is double posting posting the same thing twice, or is it posting 2 different posts in a row really fast? the first one makes more sense.

I wanted to make "two other" charactors, for example its a Weavile that "wields" an Aegislash, The weavile and Aegislash can fight separately, and the Aegislash can control the weavile and wield "itself" but is only able to use certain attacks but with impressive coordination. Just wondering if that would be allowed.

Name: Eveleyn/Eve
Species: Weavile
Personality: Eve is quiet, and her only partner is the Aegislash she travels with, But she is selfless when there are people in need, no matter their backstories, or what they are./
Appearance: Instead of the four lines on the part of her head, there is only one, making it appear that its split in half.
Accessories: Eniro/Aegislash, Sometimes it floats close to her, sometimes he rest on her back like a sword.
Backstory: Only her and Eniro knows it, may be revealed later though.

Name: Eniro
Species: Aegislash
Personality: He is quiet, but isnt afraid to solve a problem, He normally only converses with Eve, though.
Appearance: His blade is serrated, instead of like a regular Aegislash.
Accessories: None.
Backstory: Only him and Eve knows, It may be revealed later though.

Name: winter
Species: albino kairla
Personality: Quick to respond to an attack, courious about things she doesn't know about, she is quick on her toes and quite most of the time
Appearance: A pure white kairla
Accessories: A necklace with a wolf head which her father gave her when she was just a ralts, and the only thing left of her old life
Backstory: winter cannot remember anything of her life before waking up on the island and wishes to remember her past

I have the same case. I will stop posting at 9:00 Central time. i wake up at 7:00. ill try to post as much as i can. I can post again at around 4:30 Central time.

um @Scarletghost, you started posting before i accepted you, your accepted now though

I just want to take a moment to stress the fact that YOU MUST POST AT LEAST THREE LINES, its just that in the middle of a role-play, having to go back and constantly editing your posts is quite annoying.

um @Scarletghost, you started posting before i accepted you, your accepted now though

I just want to take a moment to stress the fact that YOU MUST POST AT LEAST THREE LINES, its just that in the middle of a role-play, having to go back and constantly editing your posts is quite annoying.

Sorry I'm using my phone so for me it looks like a lot more how many am I posting at most if i may ask?

Winter looked at silver and teleported away to another spot higher up and less noticeable then before as she did this several pidgey flew at her which she sent to the ground with another thunderblot

Winter lay in the cave unconscious as she lay there the sun hit her face causing her to wake up groggy and with a massive headache "ow my head where am I and what is going on?" She asked her self very confused as to where she was

Winter kept teleporting around and sending out electric type attacks that she knew to down as many of the flying types as she could
One

Hai!
Name: Ashley
Species: Quilava
Personality : Loyal, kind, can be overly happy or overly serious sometimes
Appearance: Purple instead of green, blue flames
Accessories: Silver dog tag necklace and silver band bracelet.
Backstory: Ashley was abandoned by her trainer. She got caught in a rockslide and lost her memory after one of the rocks hit her in the head. She rode a driftwood raft to the island, hoping to somehow regain her memory.

Is this good?

Well, this RP is interesting here. I'm a little more active now since I'm slightly getting better.

First Character:
Name:
Unknown (This will be revealed later on in the RP.)
Species: Axew
Personality: He is often timid around others, while he becomes easily aggrivated. He hates hanging out with other dragon types, and especially fairy types, as he despises being out in the snowy weather. He likes to play with his rattle and mask off his true identity since he is hiding something huge from everyone.
Appearance: His body is purple instead of green which includes his tail. The horn on his head and the ovals around his eyes are now gray. His tusks are yellow, and his collar marking is dark purple.
Accessories: He carries around a rattle which controls his power to a certain degree, and helps comfort him from the chiming tone.
Backstory: He was born on this island, and he often evaded others due a nearly forgotten incident that happened a while back.

Second Character:
Name:
Evelyn
Species: Chansey
Personality: She is kind, soft-spoken, and often acts like a mother in front of younger Pokémon. She likes to take care of the young, while she dislikes anyone that harasses them.
Appearance: She is a normal Chansey, nothing unusual.
Accessories: She has a medicinal pouch on her side that she carries around, as it contains a lot of medicine and tools that are used for treating sick or injured Pokémon.
Backstory: She cannot remember anything since she had just been at the island, and the only thing that stood out to her from her fractured memory was her name, and her hobby.

Scarletghost, on the roleplay you called my character, soul, a female. i just wanted to let you know that Soul is a Male. I don't want to be mean.

|Hoi|
Character Bio:

Name: Zo
Species: Umbreon
Personality: Shy, gentle Pokemon but get's mad if you attack
Appearance: Has soft blue rings and one ear's tip seems to point down
Accessories: A pokeball plush with the text Z.O.D.A
Backstory: When surfing with his trainer he fell off and a giant wave took him to this island

(OOC: Hello, welcome to my RP, if you want to join you just need to fill out a form in our discussion page and then if i accept it, you can join)
Braviary stopped and kind of just stared for a while as Pidgeot plummeted down to earth. "That was anticlimactic" he commented "Oh well"
He dived towards the top deck, preparing to attack the Slowpoke and Slowbro, he saw the Gyrados floating beside the ship, attacking when they could, but the chaos of the battle made it impossible for them to fire without hitting the Magikarp Army, and the Pidgey were too quick for their large, slow bodies to properly attack. They also couldn't just hit the ship because King Karp was somewhere inside, still battling

Meanwhile, in the depths of the ship, King Karp struggled against the Psychics grasp, but it was too much for him. He eventually gave into its power, knowing that all it would take was one hit from Azu to break King’s concentration, but when he looked at Azu his spirits dropped.

Azu was paralysed with fear, staring at the Slowpoke King with terrified eyes as she contemplated what would happen should he try to rescue King Karp. King Karp locked eyes with his fellow King and spoke. “Fine then, take me down!” he taunted “but when my men take down your Pidgey and Slowpoke above, they will come down for me”

Hai!
Name: Ashley
Species: Quilava
Personality : Loyal, kind, can be overly happy or overly serious sometimes
Appearance: Purple instead of green, blue flames
Accessories: Silver dog tag necklace and silver band bracelet.
Backstory: Ashley was abandoned by her trainer. She got caught in a rockslide and lost her memory after one of the rocks hit her in the head. She rode a driftwood raft to the island, hoping to somehow regain her memory.

Is this good?
I did fill out a form... XD

Hello!
name:Fraser
Species:Quilladin
Appearance:Shiny, with star shaped spikes
accessorys:none
Backstory:cannot remember
Personality:Cheery and secretive

Accepted, just one problem, most of the RPers except for one of Montymike's OCs and AspenTR33's oc are atop a floating wreaked half-destroyed Battleship flying over the ocean with the power of an army of Slowpoke, Slowbro, Pidgey and Pidgeotto, and led by the Slowking King who is attempting to escape the island to start a conquest of the mainland, while my OC, King Karp, has lead an assault on the ship with his army of Magikarp, Flying Gyrados and his Right-Hand bird Braviary, who are engaged in an epic battle against the aforementioned army. King Karp, Slowpoke King and most of the other main OCs are inside of the ship's main room where an epic battle is taking place...

Much more complicated than i originally thought...

Name:Ryu
Species: Eevee
Personality: Timid,Scared of anything,Childish personality
Appearance:He have white fur (Shiny)
Accessories :Red Scarf
Backstory:Cannot Remember

Well this is an RP that has been dead since May
LETS REVIVE IT (for the fourth time)

Since it seems you are new, Welcome to Pokecharms. Make sure to read the RP and PRP rules (located in the discussion boards) prior to posting if you haven't already, once you've done that, you may begin to RP on the main RP (https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-island-role-play.14576/)

As for a plot synopsis, there has just been a big battle between @Mr Fishykarp's OC's Magikarp Forces, and @montymike's OC's Slowpoke Forces. Atop a flying boat. Held up by Psychic Slowbro. No need to worry about that, turns out also sending those Slowbro to fight wasn't the best idea, and now the ship is crashing. Most of the characters are now scattered across the island, so feel free to interact with any of us :)