• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Island

In this RP group of Pokemon were recently stranded on an island, with no memory of how they got there or how to get out.

You can RP as a Pokemon who was born and lived on the island, or one who appeared with no memory of how they got there

Rules
1) Follow the Pokecharms Rules, all of them
2) No super powerful Pokemon
3) No humans
4) HAVE FUN

Character Bio:
Name:
Species:
Personality (How your character acts, what are their likes/dislikes?):
Appearance (If different from when the regular version of that species:
Accessories (Wearing anything?):
Backstory (For Pokemon who just appeared on the island, put Cannot Remember):

You can have at most two OCs, one which was born on the island and one which appeared with no memory.

RP: http://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-island-role-play.14576/

Last edited:
Name: kathleen
Species: leafeon
Personality: is cool with anything but if attacked she will turn around and fight 2x as hard.
Appearance: smaller then average but still stronger than average
Accessories: has a purple flower in hair (?)
Backstory (for pokemon pokemon who just appeared on the island, put cannot remember): Born and raised on island. She has no family after an incident with a fire pokemon group so she lives in a large tree by the shore.

Cool ^^

Here I go, then:

Name: Marion

Species: Phantagua (See my work, Fakemon Concept: Phantagua, for full details)

Personality: Distant and sullen, and prefers to keep to herself. She remembers exactly how she died, and sometimes thinks about that and cries.

Appearance: See Fakemon Concept: Phantagua. Looks as described, but with a mystic water around her neck as well.

Accessories: A mystic water necklace, which she had when she was human.

Backstory: She was once a human girl who fell into the water and drowned while on a cruise with her family. She was unable to pass on, so she became a phantagua, and took up residence on the island.

Moveset: Davy-Jones' locker (The signature move of phantagua, but other species can learn it too. Prevents the target from fleeing, and results in an instant K.O if the target is a pure fire type), shadow ball, ice beam, ominous wind

Last edited:
Name:Kenna (Means Born of Fire so I though it's Fits Her)
Age: Kenna Around 15 or 16, Her memories is rather fuzzy
Species:Braixen
Personality:Kenna Has Very Firey(Pun intented) Personality. She is Very hotheaded (Pun Also intented) and Short tempered. She doesn't really get along with others well and hates when others try to help her with her memory loss.
Appearance:Kenna Is A Normal Braxien
Accessories (Wearing anything?):Kenna woke up on the island wearing a Pearl Necklace. Not sure who it belonged to but it seemed important.
Backstory:Kenna's Memory Is Rather Fuzzy and she had hardly any memories. She Remembers a Large Ship and a Storm But before and after that, She remembers hardly anything.

So this is just creating a character right? if so here's mine:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Soul
Species: Oshawott
Soul has no shell on his belly like most oshawotts, and he has no horns, 2 shell lay were his horns should be.
Soul Often wears a lea of light blue and red flowers.
He was born on the island and his parents died of (This is dark sorry) poison. He lives with his big bro:

Name: Silver
Species: Dewott
Silver is a normal shiny Dewott.
Silver is always wearing a lay of yellow and green flowers.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The two brothers live in a treehouse in a tree (Duh).

These two are very calm, but strong, they are known on the island for knowing calm mind, meditate, and other moves a oshawott and dewott wouldn't know.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
No, they don't. If a move is not accessible to a Pokemon in any official learnset (including events featuring pokemon with unique moves), giving them moves the species can't learn with no proper explanation may be considered a form of godmoding. So yeah. no.

Name: The King
Species: Slowking
Personality: Arrogant, but still mostly strong. Not very fast to get things done, like eating, walking, or writing. Unlike most Slowkings, This one only has average intelligence
Appearance: Shiny
Accessories: Sometimes wears pink sunglasses
Backstory: There used to be a town filled with slowpokes, and the occasional Slowbro. One day, one found a Kings Rock whilst fishing with his tail. He then was adopted, he soon evolved sue to 'Trading' while holding the Kings Rock. This Slowpoke was declared King, and got the nickname The King or King. He still keeps the Kings Rock and lives in a small fort made of leaves with two Slowbro bodyguards. King has us started to expand his empire, if any Pokemon was found he demanded their land. If they disagree they will be enslaved.

Last edited:
Character Bio
Name: Dusk
Species: Pangoro
Personality: Dusk is a selfless "knight", and enjoys protecting those who cannot fend for themselves and hates those that bully others.
Appearance: The usual cape of a pangoro except its flat at the edges instead of spiked.
Accessories (Wearing anything?): None
Backstory: Dusk was a resident of the island for as long as he can remember. He doesnt remember how he got here, though.

Am i Late? or am i Extremely late?
Name: Leer
Species: Ralts
Personality: He is Insane, He will not stop yelling and always yells "MISSION ABORT!" Whenever he fails or just gets caught doing something he shouldn't
Appearance: Shiny
Accessories: Nothing
Backstory: All that he can remember is that he is friends with Aqua

Mr Second

Name: Aqua
Species: Frogadier
Personality: Aqua is always trying to make sure Leer isnt getting hurt or doing something stupid, He is mostly kind but really dislikes Fire types
Appearance: Looks normal
Accessories: Has a Necklace which is a Long ripped Focus Sash
Backstory: All that he can Remember is that he is friends with Leer

Looking at the length of everyone's posts, how they all differ from each-other, I'm changing it now so that you can write a bare minimum of Three Lines, this helps keep the flow, while someone is writing one big post, you don't get twenty small ones which makes you post make no sense

I mean can we control them, for example if I wanted to attack them, would I have to say

"King Karp used bounce and flew TOWARDS the Pidgey"
or would I actually be able to say that King Karp HIT the pidgey

Shadow girl, I honestly see what you mean, which is why I just put in the three line rule, but even then I don't knew if it's enough... After all most people already do post four or five, some people more and some people less

Since I do not want to be OP or be a mary sue / gary stue with the characters I think that it will be fair for not saying tried to hit, but just hit due to the amount of Pokemon in King's army. Same goes for the Slowpokes, and Slowbros. Also, can I edit my original one and make the pidgeot a character?