• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High School (Remake!)

PsychoUnicorn

Previously CoolLissyloo
Hi!!! It's me Lissy, a while back I started a Pokemon High School thread, but it was closed.
This is a new one!!!
I hope everyone enjoys roleplaying on this thread.
When you join the roleplay, I would be great full if you used this layout:

Name: Y/N
Pokemon: (example) Pikachu, Eevee, Raichu
Appearance: (You can have pretty much anything. I allow furries!!! XD)
Other: (this can just be extra information about your character, their background or past)

You can create more than one character if you wish.
Here is mine-

Name: Akari
Pokemon: Eevee, Mimikyu, Pichu, Flareon, Vulpix, Dratini
Appearance: Very pale skin that makes her look like she could be a ghost, freckles, dark purple eyes and long black hair. She usually wears an oversized shirt with baggy sweatpants.
Other: She is very weak so she gets sick a lot which is the reason for her pale skin. She can be a bit of a tomboy.

Last edited:
Name: Zach
Pokemon: Dragonite , Wimpod (will evolve into Golisopod later on)
Appearance: Light pale skin, brown eyes, black hair, wears a black hoodie and white sweatpants, also wears a cap with a skull on it (somehow his outfit reminds of a team skull outfit.)
others: His rich parents are good pokemon trainers and gave him a dragonite because they throught his wimpod was too weak to protect him. Since then he wimpod and dragonite have trained a lot and are pretty strong now.

Name: Adrian
Pokemon: Umbreon,Jolteon,and Eevee
Appearance: Blue and red hair, armored light blue leggings,dark red shirt with white endings,black bag on back, white Asian skin, taller than average.
Other: He spent his life without knowing the existence of Pokèmon, until he heard a giant boom next door. What he found was an abandoned black bag containing Umbreon,Jolteon and Eevee. He's a sporty adventurer, willing to do anything for his curiosity, which often drags him into trouble. The Umbreon is young and silent, while the other two are old and brave.

Name: JC
Pokemon: Umbreon(F)(Blue)(Shiny), Flygon(F)(Gem), Servine(F)(Rosa)(Will eventually evolve into Serperior later on), Absol(F)(Blade), Brionne(F)(Delta)(Will eventually evolve into Primarina later on), Lycanroc(F)(Wolfa)(Dusk form)
Appearance: Dark brown long hair pulled up in a ponytail, Light blue eyes, right blind(bang covers it), Wears glasses upon face, Casual buttoned down purple and black plad shirt with tank underneath, Capri shorts with black flats at her feets as the straps wrap around her ankles securely, wears bandages on wrists and ankles. She wears a silver and black cross around neck. She is 5"4 in height. Short for her age. Well feminine build but light
Personality: Brave, Strongwilled, Stragetic, thinks before she acts, Understanding, Gentle, Slightly stubborn
Other: She had been constantly moving from region to region due to being chased by evil organizations because of her rare ability to understand Pokemon. She settled in Alola afterwards since it lived on islands with her brother and mother alomg with Blue her shiny Umbreon. She has severe asthma and a medical condition, Tuberculosis. She often wears a white wolf blue streaked mask and hooded cape to hide her appearance but due to school rules she can only use her wolf mask to get around.

Name: Shadow
Pokemon: Jolteon(F)(Sparkx), Dartrix(F)(Ghost)(Shiny)(will eventually evolve into Decidueye later on), Growlithe(F)(Hetilla)(Shiny)(will eventually be exposed to a fire stone and evolve into Arcanine), Rufflet(M)(Talon)(Will be some time before it evolves into Braviary), Gabite(M)(Jet)(Will eventually evolve later on), Lycanroc(M)(Eclipse)(Midnight form)
Appearance: Jet black hair with a bang at his right eye that is slightly longer in the back. He has gold-blue eyes. He wears a plain buttoned down plad shirt with tank under with shorts and comfortable shoes. He wears a black cross around his neck with a watch on his wrist. He has a well fit masculine build reaching 5"9 in height
Other: (Same backstory as his sister), He often wears a black wolf gold streaked mask and hooded cape to hide his appearance but only wears the mask due to school policy.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
I would like to join

Name: James

Pokemon:
-Sparkle ( a young male emolga, smaller than a normal one due to his young age).
-sunshine (a young female cutiefly, will evolve at some point).

Appearance: James has a short brown hair and green eyes, he is slightly smaller comparing to his age.
He wears collared sky blue shirt with a pocket on the chest, black pants and brown sandals.
James also carry a small bag on him and have a notebook inside the pocket on the shirt.

Other:
-James see pokemons as friends and so he don't like to battle, he doesn't like to give orders either so he is only suggesting things.
-there is still a lot of things about pokemons that James dont know so he writes almost everything on his notebook.