• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High (Romance Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"wellllll.......i got nothing to say actually uhm are just all gonna stand here waiting for...uhm.............does someone have some virtual dynamite or something i wanna blow up the fourth wall please" Stevie then walked to beep "can you teach me how to BLOW UP THE FOURTH WALL yeah....please?"

"Oh, uhhhhh...." Beep replied, Fixing up the fainted pokemon. "You just gotta..... uhhhhh..... Not care. At all. For whatever it may be, be it people making characters on the rp but not doing anything other than making characters and creating fake story plotlines that we end up following." Beep coughed, and under his breath, he said " @IzzyLovesCats @williamquartz @Liam Williams " When he got done pointing out things coughing, he continued. "Or just to make the story go smoothly. But... i gotta warn you. It might break the laws of the universe (pokecharms rules), if you're not careful." Beep said. "Or you can acquire so-called virtual dynamite." Beep continued with a sly look.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
While Beep and Comet were helping injured Pokemon, Sythn was helping the citizens evacuate, while he was helping, he saw a Pokemon was crying. Her mother told her that she could always replace
her Miracle seed. Yet, Sythn retrieved it right before the building collapsed from the explosion, he then gave it to the crying Bayleaf and ran off to help the others. "Is that everyone?" The police officers nodded and instructed him to help treat injured Pokemon, so he ran over to his friends and asked, "Do you need help?"

"Uhhh... Yeah. This one has two broken legs, and is waking up. Do you have sleep powder or something?" Beep asked, weaving an intricate cast. "I saw this cast design on Tumblr once. It has enough holes to scratch comfortably, while also being an effective cast." Beep said to Comet. "I wonder what even caused the explosion. In-RP. The real reason is because of some wumbo, but what in-rp excuse can we make up?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Luckily I do," Sythn said while spraying his sleep powder on the Pokemon as they went back to sleep, "As for a reason I don't know, I don't think someone would have enough hate towards someone to do this." Sythn looked around the town that was completely destroyed and thought it was some kind of Pokemon terrorist attack.

Beep squinted. "Great. now we have a plot device, that we don't know what to do with." Beep sighed. "It was probably one of those-" Mid sentence, he spotted a shadow out of the corner of his eye. "Oh, great."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn attempted to grab the shadow with his vines, instead he zoomed off with the shadow as he attempted to stop it, "Guys please help me." He then hid his shades in his bulb so they wouldn't get scratched. He wondered what the Pokemon the shadow could be.

Beep burst out with laughter at the sight of Sythn being dragged by the shadow. "Oh, we probably have to help him." Beep said between giggles. He used Swift, but it seemed to miss. "What? swift never misses." Beep was confused. Swift was supposed to hit every time, right?
"Oh, wait." Beep face-palmed. "It's clearly a ghost type." "Isn't Ghost weak to Bug?" Beep asked. "Also, it's alright. you just gotta push yourself to do it. strive for something in your mind. Who cares if it's bad? You just gotta introduce yourself. You'll either fit right in, or we'll have to force you to. Don't quote me on that. Except do. Do quote me on that. People need to hear that." Beep replied.

Pax the Swablu fluttered his wings nervously as he entered with his friends. He lay on Rosies fluffy wool. (I met to make her a Mareep, sorry.)
"Gee, am I nervous." He stuterred.
"Really!? I'm EXCITED! It's always been a dream of mine to enter pokemon high!" Replied Rosie the mareep.
"Pff, I'm not nervous or excited. I just want to go home." Said Purrloin, his head drooping in exhaustion.
"Easy for you to say!" Said Iris the bunneary. "All you do is sleep all day!"
"Yup." Replied Purrloin. "And I love it."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"If anyone doesn't mind, I'm speeding at high speeds please help." Sythn was zooming around and saw a Swablu, Purrloin, and a Buneary walking to Pokemon High, "Hey please help me!" Sythn screamed as he was being dragged, "Hey, where are you taking me anyway?" He asked the shadow as he was trying to pass time while he was zooming around.

"Oh wow look how fast he's going!" Gasped Rosie. "And he's being dragged by a shadow!"
"Eh, I've seen cooler." Yawned Purrloin. Rosie rolled her eyes at this.
"Well, I'm going to fly after him!" Claimed Pax.
"You aren't fast enough!" Laughed Rosie. Using Wild Charge, she sprinted after him.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
(The Ivysaur is Sythn) "Oh finally, can you stop this shadow please?" Sythn asked, hoping that the dragging would stop. He still tried to think about who caused the explosions.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Use that Wild charge of yours to slam into the shadow from the side." As the shadow heard this, the speed of the shadow increased and Sythn got increasingly angry. He hoped that it would come to the point where he would almost hospitalized the shadow.

"I-i cant!" Said Rosie panting. "It's too fast!" Gradually she slowed down, Wild charge fading away. Again she used it, slamming into the wall attempting to hit the shadow.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well do any of your friends know the move shadow sneak?" Sythn asked out of sheer desperation, "Maybe they can use that move to hurt this thing." Sythn then started to tighten his grip on the shadow and attempted to stand up and make the shadow skid to a stop.

(Even though Purrloin can't learn Shadowsneak, I'll just pretend it can for the sake of this rp.)
"I do...but would I want to help?" Yawned Purrloin.
"Ugh, Purrloin!" Snapped Rosie. "Can you please help him!?"
"I guess..." He signed. Using Shadow sneak, he slammed into the mysterious shadow.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Thanks, both of you," Sythn said while giving the Mareep a warm smile, and then he turned over to the shadow, "Now, for you, who are you and what are you doing here?" Sythn then went into full interrogator mode.

Flover cries in pain that when the explosion happens, a Gengar helped him because the Snover was the nearest to the explosion.

Name: Genny (pronunciation: Jenny)
Pokemon: Gengar
Son(s) or Daughter(s): Flover (the Snover)...... like... mother-child adoption....:'|:'|

"Mom!!" The Snover cried because of what happened. "Thank Arceus! You only had a tiny burn"."Burn!?" "Don't worry, I already healed it". " Thanks Mom,by the way, lemme' introduce you with my new friends, Comet, Stevie, and Beep, and also... you remember the Bulbasaur when I was a child.... He's Stevie, and he's an Ivysaur now!!"Everyone sent an akward "HI". "Thank you so much to you, my cute and little Snover became so lonely these days, but now, he found new friends!!" As the mother Gengar gave a nice (but scary) smile to them.

Last edited:
"Uhm no actually I am a litten my name is Stevie and hi.........are you okay miss you seem a little bit......" Stevie was just scared of Snover's mother there was something about her "hey Stevie are you alright?" Stevie turned around seeing a feraligatr "jeez Feraligatr calm down you really let me scare but yeah I am alright and how is bro doin?" Feraligatr then said "he hasn't eaten in days really oh and nice to meet you all my name is Feraligatr and I am one"

"Welp. that was a lot of happenings." Beep said still patching the cast. After finishing, he decided to introduce himself to the swablu and all of the other ones he didn't want to list but should to make this a paragraph long. "Thanks for helping my friend. I'm Beep." He told them. "Iiiii'm gonna go find out if there are any other pokemon that need healing near the explosion." beep went back over to the police, and they told him he would no longer be needed. "Oh. Alright." was his response, and he went back over to them. "Hello again." awkward.

"wanna all go to our house i heard you guys talking about it the whole time even was i not there i knew it" Feraligatr smiled at everyone and Stevie was just confused "w-w-wait how but how do you know and no not our house nope nope you don't want to meet my dad" Stevie really didn't anyone to come over but Feraligatr didn't care "so you guys coming over or....?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Hi, I'm firstly, I'm glad it was you who was dragging me and not someone who I would hospitalize," Sythn said relived that his shades remained unscracthed and his pain was over, "Second, do you know who caused the explosion?" He was still curious about the explosion but know he was weirded out by the random Feraligatr that was talking to Stevie.

You know what? i'm gonna play a song. And i haven't monologued in a while. Beep started playing Viva La Vida, because that was one of his mom's favorite songs. While playing that, he went over to Stevie, trying to figure out the garble that is his puppet masters posts. (no offense, i can make it out [sorta]) "So, feraligatr. How long have you known Stevie? And Stevie, why do we not want to see your dad?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well, I don't go home, my parents wouldn't even care if I'm there or not." Sythn said, "So I'm just gonna maybe go to Flover's house, if that's ok with his mom." He was certainly tired from all of the help he had to give and wouldn't mind some rest

"well beep i ugh....well really long you know how we met? duh of course not and im gonna tell how we met" Stevie paused for a sec "me my and my bro where just wandering around the woods gathering berries till......a human came with super strong pokemon we haven't seen before then.........my dad came but he was too late we were fighting for our lives and my bro got captured and suddenly feraligatr came out of nowhere and defeated that human and now he is with us" Stevie almost began to cry "so yeah and my father....he is not in the mood today well never"

“ I’m so sorry to hear. I’ve never met a human before, but I sure do hope I never have to fight one of their pokemon! “ Comet shivered at the thought of being captured by a human and forced to battle.

"Oh and Comet didn't you forget our appointment because I wanna speak privately you don't have to but.....about the thing with your tail and other things" Feraligatr wanted to say something "oh and about the explosion it was......me and your father trainin hehehe.......yeah sorru bout that but its not that...." Feraligatr loomed around seeing all the destruction he caused "ohhhhh yeahhhhhhh............ok

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn wanted to throw the Fealigatr for the trouble he caused everyone but he then gave a look that said everything. Finally he sighed and went over to Flover and his mom, ready to leave this place.

"It is getting pretty late." Beep said, contemplating whether to tell @Manbat99 that posts need to be at least a paragraph long, and to use proper grammar. He facepalmed, saying "We haven't even been to our dorms yet. And i don't think my question about sharing dorms was answered, either." You know what? i should just stop breaking the fourth wall. He thought to himself, before contemplating whether he should tag @ClockWork Breezy to maybe wake his character up. "Ugh. Did i just force myself to relive that whole scenario to check what his name was?" Beep asked himself aloud, before playing another song with his butt spikes.

Name: Zak
Pokemon: Gallade (ralts)
Brothers and Sisters: Gardevoir, Lucario, Lucario

'Be strong Zak' Zak thought to himself. He didn't like the look of this school, but oh well. He was here to find a grilfriend because of his non-attractiveness at the other school. He was actually quite handsome for a 16 year old! He didn't even have acne! Zak pushed open the doors and walked across to the dorm that was mentioned in the letter, and opened the door to drop his bag and pokeballs down. This place was huge! and he didn't even know anyone yet...

Zak walked outside and saw a massive destruction to some of the building. "What just happened here? Sorry I'm Zak and I'm new here so I'd like to know what has happened!" He said trying to be more polite then shocked.

Ok make me a Gallade then (or ralts if we need to start off on basic evolutions).

Last edited:
(we're all pokemon, but you can be human if you want!)

"There was some sort of huge explosion, or something." Beep answered. "Well, duh." Beep said to himself. "We were just cleaning up." Beep smiled. "Nice to finally have someone with opposable thumbs!"

"Yeah, although I'd like to know which of one of you is sleeping in my dorm with me. And don't worry, I'll clean up the vines with, Night Slash!" Zak helped clean up all the vines scattered, and put them in the wheelie bin nearby. "This is a great place, so you guys want to introduce yourselves, coz I don't even know any of you" he said with a shy, but proud voice.

"Well, I'm Beep, the litten is Stevie, the rockruff is Comet, and the ivysaur is Sythn." Beep paused, and looked over at the other pokemon (there's like a mareep in there or something). "I forgot who they were." "And about the dorms, i have no idea either."

Status
Not open for further replies.