• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High (Romance Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stevie ran to Sythn and the robot did too "yeah I know I bit Comet's tail and because of that potion I dont have a tongue and cant talk and thats why this robot talks for me" the robot said to Sythn "I call this robot thing 'lit'" said Lit "so where ya heading now?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I should be at Math right now, but I could chose to skip the class, what do you think?" Sythn was sorry that Stevie no longer had a tongue, but he was glad that Lit was built. "So, Comet, Beep, where are you two headed?"

"Yeah I think im heading to math too Im not that good tho" Stevie heade to math picking up lit "Sythn do you think someone is jealous or something? Beep said that earlier do you know something about this?" Lit asked at Sythn

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"That could be possible, but who could have a crush either you or Comet, I mean, the potion was originally on Comet's tail, maybe it was ment to kill her so someone could be with you, or vise versa." Sythn was willing to go to math seeing as he had someone he was friendly with to go with.

"But who wants to go with me only Comet wants to.... but who wants to be with comet? This is really weird maybe we need detective Lit?" Lit glowed and said super loud "ALLL GIRLS AND BOYS GATHER AROUND GATHER AROUND" Stevie looked at Lit and Lit said "since when could you do that Lit I didn't even want to say that but ok"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well, that's one way to get attention" Sythn noted while covering his ears, "I don't think that shouting and making your presence fully known to everyone is a good way to solve this problem but whatever." He was kind of curious where the option came from anyway.

"Great. now we have a large crowd around us for some reason." Beep said, staring at the same crowd that appeared when he was fixing Stevie's leg. "Any more words, Lit?" He asked, trying to give the crowd a laugh while also just generally asking a question. "Also, wow. Rude."

Name: Spark
Pokemon: Pikachu
Sisters or Brothers: None
Orientation: Gay
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spark was wondering about this new school. He had moved from school to school. Hopefully, he would have a better experience here. He walked into the school, carrying his bags. "Nice place..." He whispered.

Lit said "we have heard that Comet almost was killed because they where maybe jealous does anynone have a crush on Comet apart from Stevie" Lit looked at the crowd with a curious beep

sSoul

Previously Swirled
(Idk what you mean but I'll just keep RPing ) Sythn looked at the crowd at made a motion with his vines that caused the crowd to disperse. "Let's go, I'm getting tired of standing here." He was embarased for Lit making a scene, and thought they should continue on with their day, and the discuss this after school.

"Wait. what class were we going to again?" Beep asked. "That memory was probably lost in the h̛̯̤̤̰̘͙͎̝̪͙̃̊̇̍̊́̇̍ͯ̓ͩ̇͒̀̕͟į̛̣̘͕̫̩̪͙̣̏͐̃̑ͥ͊̾̆̒̃ͪͦ̒̆͡͞ṿ̛̺̝͍̺͐ͨ́͘͟͡ę̸̡̛͕̺̪̬̖̘̺͇̯͉̘̟̩̩̯̞̂͋̐̏̈͞ͅ-̡̬̟̯̟͓̺͓͎̼̳̞ͣ̃͐ͨ͆ͬ͛̎ͯ̈͒ͦ͟ͅṃ̴̬̭̘͈̙̺̖͚͔͖̬̝̳̦̣̥͈ͪ͛̆ͪͩ̏́ͮ̽ͧ̄͐̄̑̓͐͜į̖̺͍̩̬͔̦̥̻̯̻̰̩̮̖̃̇̎̅ͥ̎ͬ̆̀̚ͅͅnͣ̐ͬ͊͋̓̌ͣ̓͘͏͉̟̭͕͇d̷̝̬̼̞̘̳̱͎̠̳ͣͤ̓ͤ̆̓ͦ̈ͨ͋̎͡.̖̟̳̟̳̖̫͔̦͍ͨ͆͋͑̌͋͆ͤ̄͞" He paused. "I guess."

"W-wIt dont leave its not over yet......" Lit said this all from itself Stevie all didnt want to say this and was super embarrassed ""Lut just ztop" Stevie tried to say and just walked to english

Comet nodded and headed back into the school. She remembedshe had math next. “ Hey, I’m gonna go to math class now! Catch you guys later! “

"Aight. I've decided i'm going to social studies." Beep smiled. "or i could just skip." he said to himself, thinking. "Wait, no. to keep the story consistent, i'll go to math too." On the way there, he found himself alone with Comet again. ugh. Beep turned to Comet, and asked "Don't you love it that we're the only four people that actually exist at a constant rate here?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn ignored Beep and started his way to class where the teacher scolded him for being late and failing the class and all the other stuff. After the teacher's scolding, he sat down at the back of the class and began to doze off.

Last edited:
Name: Flover
Pokemon: Snover
Sisters or Brothers: None
Appearance: A normal Snover with a slight shiny hands and slightly sprays a cold air

Suddenly, the teacher announced a new classmate. "Here comes your new classmate, Flover. He's kinda' good at math and potion-making". Synth recognized Flover. "Flover! Long time no see!". "Hi Synth" Flover is talking with a cold feeling. "Why the long face?" Asked the Ivysaur. "I accidentally dropped my Ice Heal while walking and it hit me, remember, I'm an ice type."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I'm glad you've been good enough to pass classes." Sythn said as he tried to sake himself up, "I haven't though, I'm failing all of my classes except gym where I only have to participate. I don't know why I haven't skipped any of these classes yet."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Ya know," Sythn realized, "I'm outta here. I'm failing anyway, and no one even likes this class if no one can give me a reason to stay, I'm gone." Sythn put on his shades and dozed off as he usually did, waiting for someone to interject and say why he can't go.

Flover reacted,"No!" with an icy spark and a cold feeling in his eyes. "I promised to your mother, Miss. Vena when I came here to help you out with your studies or else, she will poison me with her horrifying toxic!!". After Synth heard that, he respectively sat to his chair and sometimes ask to the Snover for some lecture-related topics on every activity. After the class, everyone of the gang was requested by Flover to come to their house.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I'll go to your house." Sythn said to Flover, not wanting him to be poisoned by his mom. "I'll even study I guess." Sythn then put on his shades and waited for his friends.

Beep looked around the room. "Uhhh....... Sure." He had never been to anyone else's house before. "Anyway, i just had this amazing garlic knot in another universe. it was made in a sewer though, but who keeps track of that?"

"Yeah sure why no....t I can talk? I can talk!" Stevie was full of happiness but Lit looked with a sad face "I think I dont need to be needed anymore" Lit walked away "w-wait Lit you can still hang out with us right?"

“ Hey, Stevie! You can talk again! That’s great! “ Comet was relieved that the effects of the potion seemed to have disappeared from the Litten. “ Oh, and sure, Flover! Maybe we could all hang out? “

"But wait we have been here like three days still in school shouldn't we be hanging out now?! I mean we've been stuck I here for three days or more! Come o isn't that weird?" Sevie looked at all his friends with that face THAT FACE "so if you guys wanna stay here im going ou of school yep buh-bye" Stevie then walked out of the school with "see ya guys" lit said

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I'm gone." Sythn said following Stevie and Lit out of the building. Styhn was going to the bar he usually goes to, maybe he will get a larger dose then usual, but then decided against it. Instead, he went over to wait for Flover.

Name:jolt (my given name was test-subject 0, but now i go by jolt)
Pokemon: jolteon
Sisters or brothers: eevee (brother)

jolt woke up to a loud boom near the town and said " what was that"he said while yawning "i guess i will go check it out" as he headed to town.

Last edited:
"cool and good." Beep said,trying to decide which of his friends to latch onto and ride, instead of walk. Suddenly, he heard a large explosion from town. "cool and bad." Beep replied, eyes widened. "Hope there weren't any dodongos."

Hello!

Name: Rosie
Pokemon: Shiny (Im sorry, but can I please be a shiny?) ampharos
Sisters or brothers: None, but her best best friends are...

Name: Purrloin
Pokemon: Purrloin
Sisters or brothers: None, but his best friends are...

Name: Iris
Pokemon: Bunneary
Sisters or brothers: None, but her best friends are...

Name: Pax
Pokemon: Swablue
Sisters or brothers: None, but her best friends are above!

May I join ^^

"Sure. the original rp maker is practically dead anyway." Beep said, to no one in particular. "Y'know everyone, i really like how many characters there are." Beep said to all of his fwends UwU. "I also declare myself new overlord of this realm/RP." He declared.

“ I’m gonna leave school as well. Freedom at last! “ Comet exclaimed. But at that moment, she heard an explosion. The fur around her neck stuck out on end in surprise. “ What was that?!?! “

"Huh? An explosion I should go look you guys coming too?" Stevie then ran of with Lit he saw something but only a shadow or something "guys what is that I cant see it that well"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn heard the explosion from the other side of town, "What was that, I'm going to check it out." He then ran off into the direction of the explosion and saw Stevie and Lit running the same direction as him. "You're going too?" Sythn asked, "Well good luck to you."

"that was a huge plot device. maybe we'll meet a new character?" Beep said to the group. "But i wonder what caused the explosion." He questioned. Beep finally decided, and tried to catch up with Lit, and when he did, he climbed up on Lit. He also wanted to test something. Beep raised his little butt spikes in the air, and started to vibrate them. The sound that came after baffled him and the others too. It was a perfect rendition of Smash mouth's All Star. "Huh. i can vibrate my butt spikes to make music." Beep said, trying to do Through the fire and flames.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn heard Beep's perfect rendition of All Star and Through Fire and Flames, "Huh, so Beep, when did you learn how to break the fourth wall?" He never asked the Joltik's ability to do this, but he never really cared, when the group got to the site of the explosion, there were terrified Pokemon everywhere. The police were doing everything they could to help the citizens calm down but the Sythn got in, "Alright, everyone remain calm. I and my friends will lead you out of here." The citizens calmed down and he looked at his friends, "Help anyone you can." Syth instructed while looking at the group of high school students.

"I just listen to music a lot, and notice patterns i guess." Beep replied. He tried doing something else, and this time it was Kricektune's cry. "gotta love that." Beep said. "Anyway, i think it'll take a day to get to town. we'll have to skip the exposition and keep this up in the afternoon."

“ What happened here? Everything looks awful...” Comet heard Sythn’s instructions and bounded over to any Pokémon that looked injured. She found a pokemon with a broken hind leg. “ Hey Beep, I’m gonna need you to bind this injury with your thread. Can you do that? “

Status
Not open for further replies.