• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon College Sign Ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well you can do the band thing just don't make it a lesson, it can be a club, or you've gone into a practice room or soemthing

Name Apex
Age 18
Gender Male
Height 6ft3
Personality Brave lucky weird
Dream Be the best trainer
Appearance Black hair ,tan body,Red shorts, Nike Shirt red
Dorm room Male 42
Pokemon Electrike Brave,Strong Electric plate

Guys! At least three lines on each post! Put detail in what you say. It really ruins the RP if people do that and makes it really boring :(

Oh i see the problem now. If you're typing this on your phones then, you have to write more than three lines because it appears a lot less on the phones then it does on the computer. If you're on a phone write 5-6 lines because that's the equivalent to three lines on a computer

Oh i see the problem now. If you're typing this on your phones then, you have to write more than three lines because it appears a lot less on the phones then it does on the computer. If you're on a phone write 5-6 lines because that's the equivalent to three lines on a computer
Ok

Well, this is interesting here... I might be a little late, but I still would like to join! It appears that there seems to be a little chaos in here though, so I'm going to be a little cautious for now...

I'm also going to hit the bed since it's rather late, so I'll join the RP tommorow if I'm approved. As always, if there's any issues, please feel free to discuss it with me.

Ranger:
Name: Tori Cass
Height: 5'3"
Personality: Calm, soft-spoken, mother-like, often babies around her Pokémon.
Dream/Goal: To learn on becoming a Pokémon Ranger as she is trying to master Poké Assists.
Appearance: Wears a tan flatcap, has a green V neck shirt on with blue cargo pants on, brown leather sandals, and a red shoulder strap bag that has a Fire Emblem on it.
Other: She carries around a special styler that is made for capturing and befriending fire types easier. This function does make it harder to befriend water, ground, or rock types however.
Dorm Room: 87

Pokémon #1:
Name: N/A
Species: Cyndaquil
Personality: Timid, frightened of strangers, often flees from battle.
Appearance: He is a normal Cyndaquil, nothing unusual.
Other: He wears a light blue scarf around his neck.

Pokémon #2:
Name: N/A
Species: Minun
Personality: Short-tempered, often uses force to settle problems, tends to have mood swings.
Appearance: He is your average, everyday Minun.
Other: He sometimes emits a blue aura around him if angered. This gets darker if he is enraged, and lighter if he is not as much.

Last edited:
Aww... I was about to join too, I had a half finished Bio
Name: Will Whitman
Height:
Personality: intimidating when you first meet him, Will is actually really nice, and loyal, and is a great friend to have during a Crisis. However he is quite clumsy, and not the smartest, except when Battling is involved
Dream/Goal: Become the champion
Appearance: Tall for his age, Will has Dark hair and Eyes.
Other:
Dorm Room: 13 (for luck)
Pokemon:
None, Squirtle, He is quite smart and is annoyed whenever people are not as smart as him, or for other small things like that. However, at heart he is actually really nice, a normal Squirtle
None, Wynaut, Puns, A normal Wynaut, Puns and Puns
None, Pidgey, shy, innocent and Naive, Pidgey is a nice Pokemon and is always willing to help, although she may not always know how, a normal Pidgey

Last edited:
It's your RP, whatever you want, i can tell that you worked quite hard to save it though. I'll finish my bio if you are going to

It was not that at all...
So what happened was, and I literally joined AS SOON AS IT GOT LOCKED, but what happened was that two guys broke like half a dozen rules and that's what happened

Dangit, i didn't notice. I was just about to say in the discussion thread that they should RP better. But it was too late..poor you, coming too late, huh?

Yeah it was chaos when I saw it, he wasn't kidding when he told me about this...

I think I can see why the RP got locked down, I would have to conclude that it has to be from primarily one person or another are just not RPing properly at all. Like seriously, it just looks unbelieveable when I saw this.

Well i reported them multiple times but... yeah. I probably should've just said no to them. I will make another thread in the near future any way

Status
Not open for further replies.