• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon College Sign Ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a new/inexperienced trainer that has been sent to Pokemon College. You are here to learn the in and outs of becoming a Pokemon Trainer and is a stepping stone to what every path you want to pursue whether that's to become a Pokemon Master, Ranger, Breeder, etc. Whatever you want. You can have roommates. There is a wide variety of facilities that you can access on this campus. Such as a safari zone, battlefield and much more.

Read all the rules carefully.
Rules:
-Make sure you've read the Pokecharms RPing rules.
- NO ONE LINERS! You MUST do at least 3 lines with every post that you do, I hate it when people put one liners, it ruins the RP.
-You must have a simple team with a maximum of three Pokemon starting off, I don't want people starting with Mega Salamences
-You can control up to two characters in this RP.
-Make sure you keep continuity in the RP. It absolutely infuriates me when people don't make it flow.
-No Bunnying/Control other people's characters.
-Don't be perfect, you are not a Pokemon master just yet, you're at Pokecollege to learn the ropes.
-No mega evolution or Legendaries.
-No 7th gen related Pokemon, items, other stuff at all. It's prohibited.
-Keep shinies to a minimum

Submit your character profile in the thread and I'll say if you're accepted or not.
Have fun :)

Name:
Personality:
Dream/Goal:
Appearance:
Other:
Dorm Room: Male 1-50/ Female 50-100
Pokemon: Name (optional), species, personality, appearance, other.

Here's mine:

Name: Fraser
Height: 6 ft
Personality: Sarcastic, funny, laid back,
Dream/Goal: He's here to decide that
Appearance/Clothing: Brown, medium, messy hair, Black jeans, Grey shirt, brown shoes, black watch on right wrist, blue backpack,
Other:
Dorm Room: 14
Pokemon: Tyrogue, rebellious, confident, protective, he is a special one that you will find out later on in the RP.

I will make the RP in the next day or two.

Link to RP: http://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-college.14478/

Last edited:
(I dont think a 16 yr old would be in college -_-. Also can the girls be 50-100 and boys 1-49)
Name: kathleen or lee
Height: 5' 2"
Personality: cool with anything and has guarded walls. never realy gets mad but when she is.... she would most likely punch you.
Dream/goal: want to be a farmer/ breeder sandwich
Appearance/clothing: Short brown hair that covers her eyes, blue jeans, purple t-shirt with a brown over sized hoddie that mostly covers it, black shoes, and carries a black laptop bag.
Other: gamer
Dorm room: 56
Pokemon: hig, skiddo, shy and protective.

Last edited:
(I dont think a 16 yr old would be in college -_-. Also can the girls be 50-100 and boys 1-49)
Name: kathleen or lee
Height: 5' 2"
Personality: cool with anything and has guarded walls. never realy gets mad but when she is.... she would most likely punch you.
Dream/goal: want to be a farmer/ breeder
Appearance/clothing: Short brown hair that covers her eyes, blue jeans, purple t-shirt with a brown over sized hoddie that mostly covers it, black shoes, and carries a black laptop bag.
Other: gamer
Dorm room: 56
Pokemon: hig, shaymin, shy and protective.

No legendaries

Name: Evan
Height: 5'8
Personality: He is very hardworking, he dreams of the completion of the Pokedex, he tries everything he can to befriend and battle anyone so he can get stronger, he doesn't like the scene of someone getting hurt.
Dream/Goal: To become a professor
Appearance/Clothing: Evan has black messy hair, brown long sleeves that has an eevee imprinted on it, dog tag, black pants, black shoes. He also has black eyes and he always carries a bag full of his stuff.
Other:
Dorm Room: 14 (If okay with Gpig5)
Pokemon: Dra, gible, clumsy and oblivious

Last edited:
Name: Lala
Gender: Female (Sorry for typo XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD)
Pokémon: Eevee
Personality: Nice, Calm, Likes to meet new friends, Wants to catch all 721 Pokémon
Height: 5'6
Region she came from: Hoenn
Appearence: White hat, Blue and red Tee-Shirt and Skirt with pink shoes and yellow bag
Goal:None (Yet)
Dorm room:16

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, In order to join the RP you have to carefully read the rules and you'll find what you need to add to join. Look at @Shadowgirl1234 character form, she done it correctly.

Name:Lala
Height:5'6
Personality:Calm,Easy Going,Likes to help others
Dream/Goal:To have a successful school year
Appearence:White hat with Blue tee-Shirt and red skirt,Also has yellow bag and pink shoes
Other:None
Dorm room:57
Pokémon:Eevee,Cute,Scared,Playful,Likes to make Pokémon friends,Clumsy,Likes parcipitating in contests

(How's this? Can I join now??)

Okay, well you were supposed to add the word sandwich in your character profile, to prove that you read the rules. I'm gonna remove it since no one seemed to notice it. @Lady Lala @Dragon Tamer Evan you're accepted. I'm making the RP now.

Name: Zen
Height: 5'10"
Personality: Caring and kind, diligent, funny (sometimes)
Dream/Goal: to make friends and find out the secrets of Pokemon
Appearance: short red hair, blue and white plaid shirt, blue jean shorts, aquamarine eyes (contacts), tan skin color, black shoes with white tips, red bandanna-like scarf around his neck, navy blue backpack
Other:
Dorm Room: 21 (hue hue hue...)
Pokemon: Ryu, Riolu, overall the same as Zen except more diligent, also sports a red bandanna-like scarf around his neck

I await your response. ^^

Name: Zen
Height: 5'10"
Personality: Caring and kind, diligent, funny (sometimes)
Dream/Goal: to make friends and find out the secrets of Pokemon
Appearance: short red hair, blue and white plaid shirt, blue jean shorts, aquamarine eyes (contacts), tan skin color, black shoes with white tips, red bandanna-like scarf around his neck, navy blue backpack
Other:
Dorm Room: 21 (hue hue hue...)
Pokemon: Ryu, Riolu, overall the same as Zen except more diligent, also sports a red bandanna-like scarf around his neck

I await your response. ^^

accepted @Zen Pie

Nyah.

Name: Violet (as always)
Height:5'7
Personality: Tomboyish and impulsive, rebellious and lonely. There are times when he shuts herself off completely from everyone.
Dream/Goal: To learn more about Pokemon and their secrets. The mysteries of Pokemon are very interesting to her, and she one day hopes to find out more.
Appearance: Brown hair, aqua eyes, white blouse, faded jeans, red and black striped jacket, pale skin.
Other:
Dorm Room: 32
Pokemon: Fennekin, Feat, an attention-seeking Pokemon, very ambitious but comforting. Wears an pink kind of..necklace thing on her neck with an pearl on it.
Also, can you capture more Pokemon in the future of this?

Mind if I join? :)
Name: Aspen
Height: about 5 ft
Personality: Loyal, kind, can be overly optimistic at times and serious at others, sometimes a little dumb, loves to draw and play clarinet, usually keeps her Pokemon out of their pokeballs
Dream/Goal: To travel the world and meet a lot of people.
Appearance: Shoulder length brown hair, hazel eyes, pink jacket over a blue tee shirt, blue jeans, black sneakers, purple backpack that she keeps her art stuff in
Other:
Dorm Room: 73
Pokemon: Cyndaquil and Eevee

Here's her roommate's form:
Name: Zoe
Height: Around 4 ft
Personality: Random, protective of her friends, somewhat dark minded, loves to draw and play clarinet
Dream/Goal: To be an awesome trainer!
Appearance: Brownish blondish hair, black jacket with gray sleeves over a black and red-orange striped shirt, jeans, black boots, black and pink satchel that she keeps her art stuff in
Other:
Pokemon: Purrloin and Houndour

Is this good?

Okay...
Name: Aspen
Height: about 5 ft
Personality: Loyal, kind, can be overly optimistic at times and serious at others, sometimes a little dumb, loves to draw and play clarinet, usually keeps her Pokemon out of their pokeballs
Dream/Goal: To travel the world and meet a lot of people.
Appearance: Shoulder length brown hair, hazel eyes, pink jacket over a blue tee shirt, blue jeans, black sneakers, purple backpack that she keeps her art stuff in
Other:
Pokemon: Cyndaquil and Eevee

Here's her roommate's form:
Name: Zoe
Height: Around 4 ft
Personality: Random, protective of her friends, somewhat dark minded, loves to draw and play clarinet
Dream/Goal: To be an awesome trainer!
Appearance: Brownish blondish hair, black jacket with gray sleeves over a black and red-orange striped shirt, jeans, black boots, black and pink satchel that she keeps her art stuff in
Other:
Pokemon: Purrloin and Houndour

Status
Not open for further replies.