• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Chronicles: Confrontation

"I say exactly the same that I said to Wham." Explained Fortit, very serious. "Since bringing Drak here is primordial too, you are free to go and help Wham, but do not expect any kind of help.

Arrow was overhearing the conversations of the inhabitants. "So the Dragon army is very weakened, eh? I know that fairy types were strong, but I thought that Dragons would beat them..." Arch whispered, just for reorganizing his ideas. Then, he heard something coming from the surroundings. "Uoh... Some action? Well, better than stay here..." Said as he started to fly to the area where it came from.

"Right Sir! I Won't Fail!" And With, Darma Started Towards Fairy Woods, When there, She Landed, and Noticed The Tree's Were Moving, Kinda Pointing her Towards The Fairy Camp, Guiding Her, She Muttered "What Did I Expect, I Mean, The Forests Always Help Dredonigi." She Flew Into The Camp, And Hid Behind A Bush.

Grant circled around, after his meeting with Angel in search of Drax. He climbed a tree just above Drak's head. "You need to work on that stealth of yours." He callled out.

Magnus walked into the tent. He spat on the floor, and said gruffly, "What's the plan with he traitor." Magnus was in a bad mood, ready for a fight.

Drak slowly got up. "Well... What can I say? I suppose that I am made for close combat, instead of stealth." Explained to Grant. "If I were an Axew, this would be way too easy". Then, he got up, cleaning his face a little and getting rid of the bushes that Drak was using to hide."

"Well... It's a priority to bring him back again before he tells the enemy more things about our army. But we are not in the condition to attack. There are two other Pokemons, Wham and Darma that are trying to... Free someone in order to obligate him to come back. Once here, it will be judged for his actions." Explained Fortit to Magnus. "You are free to go for him if you want..."

"Why do we even need him. We could just send in air support and wipe him out." Magnus suggested giving a shrug. "I mean he is expendable, and right no he's more of a threat then anything else."

Grant rolled his eyes. "I've trained with a Mamoswine who has better stealth then you do." He jumped of the tree and led Drak back towards camp.

"Because we do not have enough soldiers! And because I am sure that the enemy has some ways for defending themselves from air patrols. It is too risky and the last thing I can afford is losing more Pokemons!" Said Fortit, quite angry. They were few Pokemon. This mission was not to attack, it was more like finding allies in that area, so few soldiers were required for that. What's more, if there was something he hated was having soldiers injured or dead when the situation didn't require it.

"Yeah, yeah... What you said..." Said Drak, quite serious, while he followed Grant to the camp. He was disappointed, but it was the best he could do. Not enough for them, maybe, but for him, it was enough. He was doubting now, again, but he had to accept the fact that dragons may kill him if he got captured. So... Fairies were his only option. "Anyways... How is SHE?" Asked Drak.

Wham Was Bored, He Wished Time To Speed Up, He Muttered
"This Is Boring."

Darma Snuck In The Tent Where She Guessed Wham Was, She Used Physic On The Granbull Guard, I Woke Wham Up
"Wham! Wake Up!"
"Hm, Darma!? What Are You--"
"No Time! Go!" She Said as She Cut The Ropes
"Thanks! But, Did Uh, You Know WHY I Came?"
"Yep!"

Fortit stayed silent in his tent. Some hours passed, but there were no answers from the patrol that was going to "recover" Drak, but he didn't get new orders from Deorum. He was starting to get nervous. As far as he was concerned, fairies had been allied with local inhabitants and they could be planning an attack in that moment. As no answer was received, he decided to act immediately. He went out of the tent and shouted:
"Listen! We can't afford more lost soldiers, and since I'm the commander here and that I've received no answer from the Capital, I've decided that we are going to return. These lands are dangerous for dragons since fairies have been seen around. Be ready to go in two hours!"

Darma And Wham Escaped The Camp With Little Effort, They Got Back To Fortit's Camp, And Entered is tent, And Darma Said
"Well, We Are Back, Bad news, You Know how The Pokémon We Were Going To Find, Yeah, They've Moved Her." Then Wham Said
"But I Freed The Prisoners Being Held Captive. Also, You Know How We Thought Poison Was Out Best Shot, I have An Idea, 2 Words, Steel Types."

Fortit approached Darma. "Well... That's a solution, I can't deny that. It's a pity that we are going to leave before they attack us." He said, quite serious. "And... You say steel types? We tried to get some, but our first negotiations were quite... Infructuous." He took a map. "Well, let's see... Steel types, steel types... The best option would be Aurum, here" He said, pointing it to the map. "I think that they prefer being neutral, but I think this won't go anywhere unless they got something in return. We go to the capital of the Draconic Lands and talk about it with Deorum."

Wham Said
"Well, I Know What To Say To Deorum." With A Smirk on His Face, The Swalot Looked Inside, And Said
"Hello Friend! We Will Be leaving Soon."
"Alright, Man!"
"Who's This?" Asked Darma
"A new Recruit That I recruited."

"As you say then." Fortit picked up his tent and left the parts in a small cart. "Alright, soldiers! Let's come back to our home. Let's go to the north, straight to the Draconic Lands". He saw how the troops started to advance. When most of them were in the distance, he started to advance. "Ok, let's being sincere... Deorum is very imposing, and it can be a little... Direct. Believe me, don't do nothing that can offense him if you appreciate your life". Said to the Swalot. "In normal occasions, you wouldn't meet with him, but according to our situation, we have no choice. So be grateful!"