• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Chronicles: Confrontation

@*that* guy @Ry_Burst @Fraseandchico @Meepy The discussion thread is here. If you want to join, first, you must ask in this thread. Here, you can check the rules, story, etc.:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-chronicles-confrontation.15278/

Remember to have fun too :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The world has changed. Some years ago, our race lived in peace. We were the powerful ones. We were respected. Now, we live in a perpetual war. Is it told that years and years ago, there was a big war; a HUGE war between the most powerful factions: fairies and dragons. We won, but... Did we avoid this? No. What have we won? Nothing at all. I don't know how it started, but now we are in the same situation. The world has changed, but we haven't.

Drak closed his diary. He was saturated with the situation. Drak joined the Dragon Army not so long ago. The war started about 1 month. He tried to be neutral until that happened. His love, Noiv, disappeared and no one knew what happened to her. He heard some rumors about the fairies: they were cruel, looking for vengeance for what happened 100000 years ago. And maybe Noiv died in one of the first skirmishes. That became personal, and he joined the Dragon Army. He was a soldier, but he was kind independent too.

The dragon troops were trying to reach the Dead Forest. The Dead Forest was, maybe, one of the cards that they needed to win the war. There, in the middle of the Dead Forest, laid the Toxic Lake, one of the most popular settlements between Poison Pokemon. But they were not the only ones that were looking for allies. Some Pokemon informed them that some fairies were trying to reach other crucial points for their war.

Drak took his diary and put it in his bag. But before, he took a look to a painting that a Smeargle did some months before. It showed Noiv and Drak, sitting together near a waterfall. Behind the painting, Drak wrote something. Do it for her. Take your revenge. If they won, she will have died for nothing. He went out of his tent and waited for instructions.

Eve was walking around her village trying not to remember her family in this time of war "why did I have to be born into the fairy faction" she thought as she ran away from her family. Forever

Wham Finished Sharping His Claws, he heard That The next Mission Was To The Toxic Lake, Dead Forest, Wham Said
"At least I Should Be Able To Master My Karmen Weardown." He Walked Outside His Tent, And Stretched, he Decided to See Drak. he Found Drak, and Said
"Hey, Drak, What's Up?"

Magnus steamed through camp stomping his feet with every step. He was going to be stuck on some scouting mission to the Toxic Lake. It was annoying really. A soilder of his caliber, stuck on recon. It was just horrible thinking.
"And then of course, there is who i'm with," he thought to himself. He had been paired with Drak. To Magnus, Drak was a baby just acting tough. He acted all strong, but was always quiet. "Probably afraid everyone else will find out he's weak."
In his anger, he slashed at a tree with a Dragon Claw attack, destroying it. A seargent yelled at him from a distance, but Magnus just kept on walking. This who place was stupid. He didn't get the respect he deserved. "But when the battles start and the bodies start dropping, they'll finally have me fight, and I'll win it singlehandedly." He thought to himself as he grew nearer to Drak's tent.
He opened the flap and shouted, "Get your butt into gear, we're on recon!" He was hoping to surprise the Haxous and maybe he'd give a cry out, proving that he was weak.

Drak stood there, a little bit annoyed. "Oh, it's you, Magnus... Give me just a moment, please". Magnus was very imposing the first time Drak met him. Drak thought that was a good guy, but of course, under all that mask of strength and rudeness. He showed most of the qualities of a noble dragon. Drak took some supplies and put them into his handbag. He was a soldier, he always said that he was doing this for the good of his species, for the good of his nation... Drak knew that it was all a lie. He was doing it for her. He lost everything when she was gone. It was useless. Some Pokemon says that eyes are a window to the soul. And in that moment, Drak's eyes showed sadness... Sadness that at any moment could turn into rage; vengeance.
Then, Wham appeared. "Oh, hi Wham, not too much around here. Magnus wants me to explore the territory with him... Again". Drak continued taking some supplies while talked. "So... I guess I'll be leaving soon. Anyways... What about you?

Magnus gave a huff, "I don't want to go on recon, it's an order. We gotta scout, to see if there are any Faires around here."
He turned and walked off. "Hurry up!" He shouted over his shoulder. He grabbed a pair of binoculars, and placed them in a satchel. Inside was the normal equipment. Rope, camo, walking talkie. Things that every other soilder had. A lot of soilder, put other things in there. Food, water, pictures of loved ones. Magnus didn't need anything like that. He had the things he was required, and maybe a pair of binoculars for those gruesome recon missions.
While waiting, he closed his eyes and let him mind wander. He reminisced on when he was a young Charmander. He grew up near a large volcano, in a town that was baised mainly by fire types. He came from a family of bureaucrat Charizards. They completely disgusted young magnus. So instead of studying law, he trained. At a young age, he had mastered Dragon Claw, along with Metal Claw, which was a dowerful weapon against the enemies of the Dragons, the fairies. An old Turtonator noticed the young Charmander's skills and recommend him to the Dragon Army, when he became fully evolved. They accepted, considering having a warrior who could resist Fairy and Steel would do great deal in their efforts.
Magnus made a fist. "I'm made for war, not bureaucracy or recon." he said quietly.

Wham Sighed
"To Be Honest, I Ain't Sure, I Wanna Come, But I Can't." He Looked Longingly at The Forest Where The Fairy base was. He Said "Y'Now, That Forest Was Once My Home."

"Ok, I'm coming; jut wait until I heard the news, please..." Drak said, almost hesitating a little. Then, he returned and talked again with Wham. "I am so sorry about that. Well, you may not believe me, but I have a similar feeling. At least we can fight for that... Mine is impossible to recover..." Drak was starting to cry, but he held his tears and went out of his tent. "Anyway, duty calls me", he said as a goodbye for Wham. "See you!"
Drak headed to the commandant's tent. Inside, a Druddigon with a helmet was reading some papers. "Excuse me, commandant". Drak said, introducing himself. "I just wanted to know the new information". The Druddigon approached him and showed the documents. "Just take a look". He started to read them:
The Fairy Army threatens the Draconic Lands. The Fairy Pokemons are starting to surround the limits of the Dragon Kingdom. Dragon armies failed in defending the territory. Help is required now.
"We'll try to go and convince some Poison types to join our case". Drak added. "I'm sure that everything will go right".
"You and your optimism... Just go and do it!" The Druddigon shouted, and Drak went out of the cave. Drak went out and approached to Magnus. Drak was holding a map and a compass. "Ok, sorry for keep you waiting." Then, Drak showed the map. "To the east, there is a mountain range, so we are... More or less defended. If we go to the west, there is a lake. If we head to the north, we should find the entrance to the Dead Forest, our objective, but is it told that there are some fairies there too. South is plain, so, if we get attacked, our patrols should recognize the threaten and call us before they reach the basement."

"Let's go North," Magnus said, "More action that way." Magnus smiled at the thought of a real battle with the fairy types. He would show off his steel type moves along with some others to wipe out as many fairies as possible. He didn't need back-up and the Dragon Army didn't need posion types. They only needed him.

"Ok, let's go north then". Drak said while he returned the map to his bag. The day was cloudy. One couldn't guess if it was going to rain or if it was a strange effect of the toxins that emanated from the Dead Forest. Magnus and Drak headed to the north. They were pretty cautious, although the environment looked very calm. There were some lonely trees, several small hills... Not too much. The vegetation was very damaged; possibly an effect of living near a place full of Poison Pokemon. They climbed one of those hills, and here it laid: the Dead Forest. "It looks pretty... Quiet. We shall not risk either. There are fairies and they don't know that we are approaching this crucial point. Maybe the fairy faction is trying to convince the inhabitants for attacking us. Dragon history says that we never have reasons to fight against Poison Pokemon, so we have an opportunity, and we must not loose it". He looked to Magnus. "What do you say?"

"I guess we'd better stop the Fairies at all costs." Magnus said. "But stay out of my way." He took flight and entered the Dead Forest, by staying just above the canopy of trees. "Hurry up!" He shouted. Then a pink Moonblast shot past Magnus. Magnus saw a Slurpuff in a clearing. He quickly swoopt around and struck the Slurpuff with a powerful Steel Wing attack. The Slurpuff flew off into the trees. "There must be more then just one Fairy type. Perfect." Magnus thought aloud.

"Eh?! I thought that we were just exploring the area!" Drak said. But Magnus was too far away from him to hear his commentary. Drak doubted. In one hand, he thought that Magnus attitude could be an inconvenient, an obstacle, to the mission of recruit some Poison Pokemon. On the other hand, he couldn't leave him there, doing all the work. Drak knew that he liked it, but he thought that it was kinda... Kamikaze. He stayed on the hill for some minutes and then, he decided to help him. He rolled over the hill and entered the Dead Forest.
The Dead Forest was kinda strange, at least for him. it's true that he lived in a place with almost no vegetation, arid; always between caves in mountains, but this... He was in a Forest, but it was no the traditional vision of a forest. Grass lost his green a long time ago, in case it had time at any point. Trees were almost dead. Most of them had gray leaves, most of them, they didn't have any; and his trunks were... Almost gray, but strong, looking mostly dead. The steps that Drak had were silent. He had no fear, but he preferred to stay cautious. He didn't want to fight unless it was necessary. He had never fight, except when the situation required it. He got lost after a few minutes. The ambient became heavier. The air was dense, stinky. Was this the smell of death? "Magnus... Where are you?" He shouted, hopeless. Quickly, he got disoriented, getting inside even more in the forest. He didn't hear the fight, or Magnus or... nothing. There were no Pokemon near. Drak started having difficulties breathing until he got unconscious. The air was definitely too dense, and the smell of toxins made him lose his consciousness.

Magnus looked around after he heard his name called out. The adrenaline in his veins were beginning to wear off and was beginning to notice the smell. It was a smell similar to a dumpster. He took another step, and noticed how uncoordinated he was. His head was throbbing and his vision began to fade.

Out from the bushes stepped a dark shape. While confused nd dazed, he fired a Flamethrower in a wide arc, that completely missed it. The Magnus blacked out. The shape who was a large Garbodaor lifted the unconscious Charizard over his shoulder, as if Magnus was a rag doll. He then continued his walk.

Wham Was Not Surprised, His Commander Had Told him To Scout Out The Newly Named 'Fairy Woods' To Wham, It Was Always 'Forest Kelp' He Flew In, At A very High Speed, He Saw A Gulpin, Trying To Cross A River, He Landed, And Asked
"What's Wrong, Little guy?" The Gulpin Replied
"Ever Since The fairies took The Woods, The Destroyed All bridges, And My Granny is on The Other Side, The Mean Fairies Won't Help."
"Awww, Don't Worry, My Family Used To Live here, c'mon I'll Make A Bridge." He Knocked Down A tree, And made A Bridge, The Gulpin Said
"YAY! Thanks Mister, Now I Can See My Family Again! My Dad Used To be in An Army, Y'now."
"Oh! Well, We Dragons, We Are At War With The Fairies, So Maybe Your Dad Could help?"
"OHHH YES! I'll Go get Him!"
"Ok, Lead Him South, Our Home Is There."
"Ok Mister!" with That The Gulpin Went Across the Bridge, While Wham Took To The Sky's, He Flew Above The Fairy Camp, And Saw A Tent Filled With prisoners, He Saw Pokémon Like Noivern and Salamance, He Realized that The Noivern Might just Have been Noiv, Knock Unconscious, he Hastily Left And Went Back To The Other Dragons, and Met A Swalot and The Gulpin From Before, He Led them To his Commander, and Said
"Sir! I have Several Bits Of Info You might wanna Know."

"Well... Tell me then, soldier. I hope there is good news." The commandant said.
Drak was feeling awkward. He got up, but he didn't move at all. In front of him, a big Pokemon was looking at him. A Garbodor maybe? He couldn't recognize the figure at all. And he was carrying another Pokemon. He recognized it immediately thanks to the flame of his tail. It was a Charizard. "Magnus?!" He said, before falling unconscious again. He felt that he was been moving too

Wham Spoke With As Much Confidence As He Could Pull Off, Despite Him Being A Strong Dragon Type, He Was A Little Afraid Of his Commander
"Well, The Good News First, Then, I Located The Fairy Base, And Found Out Their Military Is Mainly Granbull, Slurpuff, and Aromatisse, there Are About 30 Of Each, Also, I Got us A New Recruit, A Poison Type, AKA A Swalot." he Gestured To The Swalot, Who Said
"Hello." Wham Gulped, and Said
"Alright, I Should Explain The bad News Now, While Not Dead, Many Dragon Types Have Been Captured, About 50 Dragons In Total."

"I guess those are good news." The commander replied, looking to the Swalot. "We better plan a strategy now, but first we need every soldier here. Wham, can you do me a favor? Drak and Magnus went on a recon earlier to the Dead Forest and they haven't come back yet. I hope that they didn't get attack by fairies, but I trust Magnus and Drak to be safe. Anyway, you should go to the Dead Forest and bring them back right now. Our new friend can stay here or go with you, but please... Don't be detected!"

"Right-oh, Sir, I'll Get Straight To Them!" He Rushed Outside The Tent, And Spread His Wings, he Headed In The Direction Of The dead Forest, And When there, He Found a Fainted Slurpuff, He Smirked "Magnus and Drak And Definitely been Here, DRAK!? MAGNUS!? ARE YOU OUT HERE!?" He Called Out As He Went Back into the Air, Flying over The Dead Forest
Meanwhile, The Swalot was Talking To The Commandant Of the Army
"So, How Many Poison types Do You Need?"

Magnus woke up in a cave. He looked around and saw Drak's unconscious form. "Where am I," He thought to himself, as he struggled to his feet. He looked around for an exit of sorts, anything that might be able to get him out of here. All there was cave wall.

The commandant started to talk with the Swalot:
-Well... You know. All Poison types are welcome. That's why we've come to the Dead Forest. I suppose you know since you live near, but there's a small population of Poison-type Pokemon living there, all commanded by a cruel leader... I think... Was it a Salazzle?
Drak suddenly felt hot. He woke up, slowly. Magnus' tail was near his face. "Mag...Magnus?" He said, calmly, as he started to get up. "Where are we?"

"oh yes, Salazzle, that Old Leader Is The Main Reason I Live In Fairy woods, I Started Living There When The Fairies Weren't there, And the Dredonigi who Lived there helped My Family Settle, I tell you, There Is hardly Any Way To reason with Salazzle..." Swalot Said As Gulpin Hopped Home, Wham Landed In The Middle Of The Forest, And Found A Stone Wall, With Voices coming From the Inside, Voices That Sounded Like Magnus And Drak, Wham Shouted
"GUYS!? YOU IN THERE!?" He Punched The Wall, And Caused Cracks To Appear.

"I know" Continued the commandant of the Dragon Army. "We've heard of his stubbornness, but, in case you didn't know, Dragons are in a very dangerous position. Our frontiers are getting surrounded by fairies and we don't have too many options. We are taking very desperate and risky options."
Drak started to hear a wall cracking. Then, he saw some cracks in a near wall. "Hey? Yes, we are here. Wham? Is that you? Listen, I don't know hoy much time you got, but it's dangerous to stay here. There are fairies, and maybe other Pokemon that want us out of the map. Ask for reinforcements... Or just leave us here, we will find a way to go out of this. But please, go before someone finds you! We'll be fine"

"NO!" Wham Shouted "I'M GOING TO GET YOU OUTTA THERE!" He Charged Up A Draconic Destruction Quickly, And blasted the Wall To Smithereens, he Shouted "THERE! C'MON!" A Slurpuff Came behind, And he used karma Weardown On it, Fainting It Almost imminently, The Poison Then Took It Out, Meanwhile, Swalot Nodded
"I Agree."

"Wham!" Shouted Drak. "No!" He approached the Slurpuff, turned around and used Iron Tail over the Fairy Pokemon, that fell almost instantaneously, unconscious. Then, he looked to their surroundings. And there it was again... That nasty smell, the dense air. He went to see Wham and inspected him. "Are you alright? Wham!" Of course not, he fell unconscious again. He looked to Magnus: "We must do something. Since you are faster than me and you can fly... Go and ask for help." He knew that he wouldn's stand too much time again. There was something in the air that makes them loose consciousness. He decided to took him with all his strengths. When he was going to take his compass, he realized... "Hey! Wait! Where is my handbag?!"

Magnus spread his wings, only to find, that they were in intense pain. "'I think whoever captured us, sprained my wings." he said relaxing his wings. he placed his hand where his satchel shiould be, only to discover, it was gone. "And they probably stole our stuff." He added angrily. He grabbed Wham and tossed him over his shoulder. "We need to get moving," he said.

"Alright, and beware of this toxic air". Magnus helped him carrying Wham. "Beware of the surroundings..." Magnus and Drak started to move. All that he could see were dead trees and a light fog in the remoteness. Drak's eyes turned redder and he closed his mouth. He didn't have too many special attacks, always preferring close attacks. He was preparing Dragon Rage, although he knew that it was going to be useless in case some fairy types appeared. At that moment, he trusted Magnus for protecting all of them.
They didn't know very well where they were going. All the forest looked exactly the same. "I know we must go to the south, but... I can't know where it is...." They kept on walking. the more they walked, the more lost they were. They even could hear strange noises, like if someone was stalking them.

(Erica)
"Kirlia scouts, what's the hold up with the report from the Slurpuff guard about?"

"Ambush ma'am, unknown dragon entity and one poison ally broke them out, the Slurpuff never stood a chance."

"This is rather annoying but it's of no concern. From what I have heard they only have about 7 dragons and allies max, including a rather high ranking officer. Fools they all are, I almost pity the dragonic scum. If only they knew that the Fairies have already built a stronghold and alliance with the locals. Even before we got here they had a strong dislike for the dragons."

"Ma'am, we also gained 250 more poison types from the locals because of the fear of the dragonic army. That puts us up to around 750."

"Excellent. Now I want to send a strike team to make it seem as if though we are just barely getting here, so we will not be using any poison type allies. We want to force them to ask aid from the locals in their efforts to fight, for if they recruit the locals then we will have valuable spies. We will allow one of their allies to escape, the rest need to be captured as Her Gloriousness requires dragon convicts for questioning. Here is the plan, I'll give you 50 psychic troops who are talented with the toxic fumes of this area, along with 75 fairy troops. Have the psychic troops knock them out with the fumes once more, then retrieve them all except one, which you will dump off outside of the woods to spread the news of the fairy arrival. Oh, and I see you saved the scums gear, I'll send this to our scientists and tactians, see if anything useful can be made of it. Also before you leave, don't let the Haxorus escape. I've heard rumors about him, and if they are true, then we may be able to corrupt him to our side. That is all, take your troops and move out."

(Fairy Troops)
The psychic Pokémon teleported themselves and their fairy counterparts into strategic places amongst the trees, in hiding places that the poison Pokémon had taught them. "Psychic troops, send in the toxic gas on those dragons." A commanding Kirlia commanded softly, in a voice that only those around her could hear.

(Evo and Shard)
"UGGGGG, this is the fourth fairy violation in the last week! Why do we even have this trading outpost if all that's going to happen is more conflict? This paperwork is wasting the valuable time I have dedicated for pestering Shard!" Evo complained as he started on another legal document banning those who had been involved in the most recent conflict.

"Maybe that's why your in charge of these things now Evo. I mean, this whole situation only enables me to have more peace and tranquility in my life. It's great!" Prince Shard said as he walked into Evo's office at the Palace of Aurum.

"Hey, pestering people is my thing, I would have done this to some poor chap and it would have been hilarious, but nooooo, you had to waste a perfect opportunity and do it to me in a lackluster fashion. Leave the whole practicle joke thing to the professionals" Evo said as he finally finished the last sheet of documents. "There, that's the 37 violation charge in the last two months of Alumina being created, honestly why do we even have this trading post?"

"To gain valuable resources and to encourage peace, at least now they are attacking each other in order to have the upper hand in the metal trade, instead of trying to steal it by force."

"Fair enough. Anyway, what are you doing here? A Prince like you probably has something to do at a time like this."

"I came here to do two things. One, a ragtag squad of the angry fairies you just kicked out with that violation order are marching on the River Mercury, and two, some dragons just broke the non-violence rule, so you'll have to add this stack to your paperwork. I'm personally going to command the troops to put the ragtag team down, so I couldn't do it myself. Thanks for the help!" Shard said with a laugh as he ran out of the office, leaving a fuming Evo to finish paperwork as he personally defeated the mislead fairy troops.

Drak kept doing his best in order to go out of the forest, but he couldn't do too much. The air was getting weird again, dense, even toxic (if at any moment it stopped of being it). He started to walk slower and slower, until he couldn't keep on moving. He dropped Wham, and fell to the ground. "I... I am sorry. I'm... Feeling wake. Leave me... Save......... Your..............................Selves". He said to Magnus, and Wham, if he could still hear him. He closed hie eyes and fell unconscious again. He knew he wasn't the strongest Pokemon, nor from the group of them, neither from the Dragon army. He didn't even want to fight at all. He felt like it was his responsibility, but wasn't good enough fighting. He preferred that he was left there and that his friends had a chance to save themselves. Drak was sure that Wham and Magnus were stronger that him.
This time, it felt strange, different from before. He couldn't breathe properly, his sighs were much heavier, deeper, almost painful. He thought that his end was near. He thought for himself: Well... Noiv, I suppose that I'll meet you again.

Magnus watched as Drak collapsed. He looked around wearily. Mentally he was weak at this moment, losing control, letting the seed of madness grow from his mind out of this despair.
He draped his unconscious comrades over his shoulders, and took a few more steps, before falling to his knees. He struggled back up and took another step. When he tried to make another step, again he fell to his knees.
"Argh!" He yelled at the sky. He shot a Flamethrower attack, mainly out of anger into he sky. The flames rose above the treetops, before it sizzled out. His eyesight became blurry. "I can't give up," he mumbled in a weak shout. He pushed himself to his feet, and lifted his leg to make another step. But you see he was carrying two heavy dragons and the toxic was still around him, corrupting his lungs. Failure was inevitable. The mighty Charizard fell, onto he thick mud, struggling to take a breath of fresh air. But all that became of it was the toxic fumes. And much like his fallen comrades, he fell into a state of unconsciousness, using the last of his strength the mutter a few curse words in the direction of the fairies who did this.

(Fairy Troops)
"Excellent, they are knocked out. We will take the unidentified dragon fiend and the Haxorus, and the lone survivor will be the Charizard. Ralts, teleport Charizard to the edge of the forest, the area closest to the dragon's land. Kadabras, teleport the other two away to the main prison in the middle of camp and lock them up." The commanding Kirlia ordered her troops.

They teleported back to their camp which consisted of eight stone buildings placed in a circle, a large command tent in the middle and hundreds of tents surrounding them. In the four buildings towards fairy territory there was the prison, food storage, supply storage, and a mini-hospital, and facing the dragonic lands there was another prison, another mini hospital, another food storage, and a embassy for the locals. The Kadabras teleported them to the prison on the fairy side, hooked them up to fairy enhanced chains in small cells with fairy enhanced iron bars in order to restrain their dragonic powers. Erica then walked to the cell holding the Haxorus, and waited for the dragon to wake.

Wham Awoke, Hearing The Screams, In The Bars, he Struggled to Escape, And Realised That His Dragon Powers were Not Working, He Muttered
"I NEED to try it, oh God, I've Never Tried This." He Glowed With A Purple Aura, And Unleashed Karmen Weardown. It Broke The chains. He Smiled as The Poison Took out A Guard, and Another, But The next, Was A Toxicroak, and It Was Immune, Wham Walked Up To It, And Blasted it With Draconic Destruction, He Sneakily Flew Outside.

Last edited:
Drak didn't felt that he was transported to another place. He woke up by himself. The air was less dense, more lightweight. That nasty smell was disappeared, and it was replaced by another scent. It was not satisfying smell, but, in comparison with but he had breathed and smelt some time before, it may have come from the Heaven itself. Her vision was blurred at first. He was in a dark place... It looked like some light was coming from a near wall. Some seconds later, his vision was clear. Drak was in a small cell. Obviously, he had been trapped. They didn't expect that the community of the Dead Forest had a prison like that, until he saw her. A Gardevoir? She knew that there were some fairy types inspecting the Dead Forest... But he didn't expect that was actually going to be caught by fairies, at least there.

"I know that there were some weeds here, but I didn't expect THESE ones around here", Drak said, referring to the fairies, trying to look strong. "Ups, sorry... Other Pokemon tell me that I wake up... A little bit... Irascible. Well... What now? Am I going to stay here the rest of my life? When will be my execution? Where are my friends? And my things?"

Erica telepathically gained a report that the unidentified dragon fiend had trashed the left side of the prison and tried to sneak away, however Erica ordered them to let him escape as it wasn't worth trying to retrieve him. Erica was busy telepathically communicating with her troops about quickly repairing the structure when she realized that the Haxorus was awake. She spun around to face him, smiling cheerfully.

"Oh don't be so silly, we will probably recieve orders to move you to the capital, as you are one of the more notorious dragons that we have had to face Drak! I mean really, you are probably ranked somewhere in the top 50 of most lethal threats known to fairy kind. As far as executions go, I'm not one for such things, and this is a war and we are all soldiers in it, so killing isn't exactly considered a crime at the moment. However, as far as your friends go, they're cowards. As soon as you were knocked out they fled, that's something a fairy would never do, so I can't really understand why they did it. Oh, and unfortunately we took your things for testing so that if there was even a small clue of the whereabouts of your friends we would know."

Magnus woke up somewhere completely different from where he had passed out. He struggeld to stand and looke around. He was close to the dragon base. Then a realization hit him,. The Faires knew where their base was. He spread his wings angrily. They hurt signifiagntly less. He Could now somewhat fly. Two thoughts passed through his head. Either get help or storm the base solo. Now even thought he first option sounded the most logical, he decided to go with the second one. He wasn't going to let those fairy jerks screw around with his comrades. He knew they couldn't survive in prison. He looked towards the darkest end of the forest. Out of pure rage, he shot a fireball at the toxic fumes. They exploded in a flare of heat and lights. "This actually might come in handy," he thought to himself hitting the sky to find the Fairy Base. As he began to fly, he noticed a sharp pain in his right wing. He would need to get that fixed sometime in the near future, but now he had to find the base.

Drak approach to the bars of the prison, in order to see better to his captor. He laughed a little. "Hehehe... I only can laugh at your spies or... Whatever you use to get the information. First of all... Lethal Threats? You are going to make me blush. I think that if I were such a threat, I wouldn't be just a simple soldier. And second... I don't know what happened when I fell unconscious, but, if they..." Then, he remembered that Wham was unconscious too. "... He had heard me, as I said, it would be better to leave me to die there. I know of this things... You want him to carry both just to attack him at the worst moment. If they had been intelligent, they would have left me there. So, I don't blame them."

He turned around and started to look to the torch that was illuminating the cell. "Listen, I don't want to fight. If I am here fighting it's because you took my most precious treasure. I don't know how, I don't know why I don't know where... I don't like to fight. If I am here it's because I think you got HER or you've killed HER. So... If you want my help, I'll collaborate without hesitation, but first... You have to raise the bet."

Meanwhile, Wham was In The Top Corner of the Prison Cell That Drak Was In, Unnoticeable, He Muttered
"I would Never Abandon my Friends, She's wrong, I need to help Drak." He Panicked, He Couldn't Risk Karmen Weardown, As it Might Have hit Drak, And His Other Moves were All Useless, Except one, leaf Claw, he Snuck Past The Bars as His Claws Glowed Green, He held it to The Gardevior, and Said "Let. Drak. GO. NOW!" He Shouted.

"Uggg, why do you have to be so annoying unidentified scum? First of all, the whole prison is rigged to explode, so if you want anybody here to leave this alive, then calm down." Erica said as she psychical moved the fiend's ligament off herself with a disgusted face before turning back to Drak. "Also, as an added bonus for your continued cooperation Drak, I will use all the power bestowed unto me in order to "sweeten the deal" as they say. All lies aside, the only reason I know you personally Drak is that I had a conversation with HER face to face. So what's the verdict? Oh and while your at it calm down your unidentified fiend over here!" She said as she used reflect to put a barrier between her and the pest.

"Wham, please, stay calm!" He said angrily. Drak was now confused. On the one side, he was a dragon, and he owned what he was now to all of them. He just couldn't betray to all his faction. He was one of them, and he knew that if he betrays them, they would go after him too. On the other hand, he couldn't miss the chance of seeing again his girlfriend. Maybe they were fooling him, but... He didn't know. He looked to Wham, then, to the Gardevoir; the first one, with hope and joy, the other, with a silent fury and rage.

He turned to Wham. "I... I am sorry. I don't want to do this, but... I can't miss her... Not again. If I deny this, then I don't know what they will do with her." He approached him even more and started whispering. "I don't know what they will do to me, or what they will obligate me to do, but I only hope that if I do something against dragons... I want that you or Magnus give me the coup of grace. What's more... I can't escape from here, you still got a chance. You can fly, and I am too heavy. Please... Leave me while you got time. " He came back to the bars and talked to the Gardevoir. "You know that I am reluctant to collaborate with you, and I know that I am not in a position to ask for nothing, but I will be pleased to do so if you promise me that my friend can leave this place safe and sound. And I must be sure that nothing will happen to her or to me, during the war and after it. I want to see her again, and promise me that you'll send her to a place far from all the disasters of war. Also... If you truly have talked to her, please, tell me her species and what's her name. And... Since I am not an idiot and all that information is in my diary... " He pointed to his broken tusk. "Tell me how did I break it".

Last edited:
"According to the words of war prisoner 6742, you broke your horn in a battle defending HER from a Zoroark, species: Noivern, and her name is just an abbreviation of her species, Noiv. She is save as our prisoner of war, and she lives in relative comfort because she didn't resist capture." She turned to the fiend behind her reflect screen, "What the heck is he anyway?"

"He is another dragon... Just another dragon. A special one". Drak said, sadly for what he was going to do. He approached Wham and whispered "I am sorry... Really sorry; I've failed you... And all of the dragons; but I do it for her... And for me. When she was gone, I started to blame me. I was depressed, and... I thought that fighting his killers (now captors) would help me. But I couldn't forget her. Now that I have the opportunity, I can't leave her again. Sorry... And leave before they start attacking you too, please". He said, almost crying. He looked again to the fairy type Pokemon and continued. "So... She is still alive, eh? I'll work for you, but only as long as you keep my exigencies on the table, especially the ones that are related to her. So... What now?"