• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Chronicles: Confrontation

I feel that t the point the dragons are at a huge disadvantage. At the moment there are only 2 OC's that hav been introduced that are currently part of the dragon faction. and one is in a compete rage. And the fairy forces keep growing. Also I was wondering. Is Mega Evolution possible or not? Because Mega evolving into Mega Charizard might be good for Magnus, you now t finally be considered a dragon. But there aren't trainers. What do you think @Justalonelyaxew?

Oh yeah. I didn't know if it wad different due to no trainers. I guess i won't even go there then. And if i don't, technically, Magnus resists fairy Types

And I guess you do need a trainer to mega evolve now to think of it. Anyway, the dragons need some organization in their lives and since there is no royal of the dragons yet, I'll set up two dragon characters if that is alright. I'm also going to have a few minor Aurum characters mentioned such as Felicity, tell me if I need an form for them.

Dragons
Name: Deorum
Pokemon (species): Garchomp
Level: 90 (I feel you have to be at least this to rule over dragons)
Personality: Deorum is very strategic and intelligent on the battlefield and on the home front, he is very stubborn and won't give in even to his last breath.
Appearance: Black body with yellow front, wears armor made from dragon teeth.
Friends: None, although aims for dragon domination
Enemies: Anybody who stands in his way
Bio: Deorum is the monarch of the Dragons. He gained the throne after murdering his family, and pinned it on the rising power of the fairies. A fearsome warrior and tactician, he rules the dragonic beings with an iron fist.
Faction: Dragon
Other relevant stuff: Beep

Name: Archia
Pokemon (species): Flygon
Level: 83
Personality: Compassionate towards others, peaceful except for on the battlefield, great military strategist, intelligent
Appearance: regular flygon
Friends: her two legions, all Pokémon
Enemies: those who wish harm on others
Bio: Archia is one of the few generals in the draconian army, and has been tasked to protect the dragonic lands. In charge of the first and second Imperial Legions, she has direct control over 100,000 troops. The catch is that she refuses to attack without provocation, and even when provoked she fights only to preserve draconian lands.

I guess we do need more Dragons
Name: Hibith
Pokemon (species): Hydreigon
Level:86
Personality: He is determined and absolutly loyal to his team. He hates fighting and wants the war to be over. Hibith is willing to die for his team
Appearance: Regular Hydreigon
Friends: Saizo, The rest of his Militia.
Enemies: None
Bio: While he ia an increbly well respected general, he only commands a small special ops group made up of about 50 Pokemon. He genarally helps out with other battles and leads alongside of other generals.
Faction: (Dragon/Fairy/Neutral; this field can be changed during the RP; and remember that being neutral doesn’t mean that you are out of battles with both factions). Dragon
Other relevant info: Beep, Saizo is in his Militia

Ok, @Tundra and @HydreigonBorn37 @Meepy your characters are accepted too.

Well, according to Mega Evolutions... I know that I have to ask for permission. My original idea (yeah, I explained it in my first post) included them, but, as this is my second Roleplay, I don't know too much about how and who I should ask. Anyways, if I see that new posts are regular, that we include more new people too and all of that stuff (just to make sure that this Roleplay doesn't start to decay), I may consider asking for having megaevolutions.
Indeed, if we use them at some point, I have an idea on how to introduce them, and, yeah, although we don't have trainers, I think it would be a good reference using it as in Pokemon Super Mistery Dungeon.

Since I am using too much another character (the Dragon commandant in the Dead Forest), I'll add it to my characters, I guess:

Name: Fortit
Pokemon (species): Druddigon
Level: 68
Personality: He may look tough, but it's kind. He doesn't like fairies, and is protective with his troops.
Appearance: Just a normal Druddigon, but with a helmet of a soldier decorated with one star in front of it.
Friends: Dragons Soldiers and allies.
Enemies: Fairies
Bio: Raised by dragons, he showed a very impressive talent to fight and lead troops. His mission, originally, was to convince the Poison-type Pokemon in the Dead Forest in order to ally with them.
Other relevant info: Beep

I'll add it in some hours to the info of my other characters in order to make you easy looking for the info of my characters.

I mean come on, who wears clay wings on a battle field? It's kind of obvious, and I also explain in my post that Erica confirmed this through some false information given only to that Kirlia. It wouldn't be Erica to fail to realize this.

I feel like I'm stuck between having Magnus stay with the Dragon Arny, or branch off by himself to get rid of Drak. So he'll either stay, or be a rouge. With his anger it does mae sense for him to just leave, but i donn't know for sure.

Well, as you decide, but I don't see exactly why. I mean... Apart from being weak and the betray to dragons I do not think that Drak has done something personally to Magnus

Well when I mentioned he was stubborn thats a factor. Also Magus' personality, he get's very angry easily. I might the have him consider it, but IDK. With Magnus, I feel he sees it as a personal grudge against him, and that Drak felt the dragons were too weak. Since Magnus believes himself to be the strongest of dragons, then he will see it as a direct insult. I don't know how far Magnus will hold this grudge, but i do know that the next time they meet will be interesting. I think I'll just have him discuss the poissiblity, later, but for now, think he'll become distant overall, still working but quieter.

Don't get me wrong, I love the plot twist. It adds more depth to your character, and to the war itself. It's just that Magnus hates it.

I mean the same... It's just that I didn't think about a betrayal when I first think of the idea of the Roleplay, although it' something... That could happen eventually >_<
Anyway, I'll post later. I really like to stay online as much as I can, but I can't always reply to RP posts (it takes me a lot of time normally)

I don't know what happens to @Meepy I'd like to wait for him to answer, but this has gone too far, and I don't want this RP to be dead, so... I'll wait for someone to reply (just for no double post), and, I'm sorry for him, but we will continue the story without Meepy until he wants to continue with his characters.

And I guess you do need a trainer to mega evolve now to think of it. Anyway, the dragons need some organization in their lives and since there is no royal of the dragons yet, I'll set up two dragon characters if that is alright. I'm also going to have a few minor Aurum characters mentioned such as Felicity, tell me if I need an form for them.

Dragons
Name: Deorum
Pokemon (species): Garchomp
Level: 90 (I feel you have to be at least this to rule over dragons)
Personality: Deorum is very strategic and intelligent on the battlefield and on the home front, he is very stubborn and won't give in even to his last breath.
Appearance: Black body with yellow front, wears armor made from dragon teeth.
Friends: None, although aims for dragon domination
Enemies: Anybody who stands in his way
Bio: Deorum is the monarch of the Dragons. He gained the throne after murdering his family, and pinned it on the rising power of the fairies. A fearsome warrior and tactician, he rules the dragonic beings with an iron fist.

Name: Archia
Pokemon (species): Flygon
Level: 83
Personality: Compassionate towards others, peaceful except for on the battlefield, great military strategist, intelligent
Appearance: regular flygon
Friends: her two legions, all Pokémon
Enemies: those who wish harm on others
Bio: Archia is one of the few generals in the draconian army, and has been tasked to protect the dragonic lands. In charge of the first and second Imperial Legions, she has direct control over 100,000 troops. The catch is that she refuses to attack without provocation, and even when provoked she fights only to preserve draconian lands.
I Just Realised, YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ANGEL AN ANGEL AND DEORUM A MONSTER WHEN ANGEL LITERALLY KILLED WHAM'S PARENTS IN FRONT OF HIM!

It's more of a matter of opinion for each character. There is no morally correct side, it is was and both sides belive they are correct. EX. Grant is completely loyal for the fairies, and believes they ar right, while Magnus completely disagrees with this in his own way.

Yup XD. I agree with your opinion too, Ry. It's not a matter of "this is right and this is wrong", I think it is more related to the ideology of each one. I see why fairies decided to start a war, for revenge, and it is totally OK, and dragons must defend themselves too. Both factions have their points to battle, so... Some people fight for ideals, other for wealth, other for pride... And talking about the methods... I don't know what you may think, but I'd imagine the war more like a... The end justifies the means.

Wham Just Wants Revenge On The Fairies For Killing His Parents, Probably Doesn't Help That They Took The Position Of Forest protector, And DON'T HELP ANYONE IN THE WOODS! Also, Woods Bend To The Will Of Dredonigi Like Wham, and Protect Them.

I have a couple things to say so here I go:
1: Welcome back after your brief period of activity Meepy! If you check earlier in the RP one of my characters is trying to react with Angel, so you can deal with that as you feel.
2: I feel as if certain individuals are making their characters too op if you will, such as knowing things the character wouldn't know, wiping out entire army camps solo all willy nilly, and other things that just are hurting the quality of the RP and just simply make it less fun to write. Just something that I thought needed to be said.
3. Wonder what to do as far as Aurum is concerned, so any thoughts on that?
4. Is Deorum really a monster? I'll leave you to figure it out.

Well...
1) Nothing to say at all about that; with the exception that I am happy too.
2) Thinking about it better, the truth is that I have to agree. Make sure that your character doesn't know things that it shouldn't know; and one thing is that a character is strong and another thing is that he is able to do what an army of Pokemon would do. So... Please, make them fight reasonably, get hurt too...
3) I am not saying of allying, but you were thinking of trying to make fairies to cease those locals that didn't want to fight, don't you? (I don't remember now at all...:() So maybe the fairies accept and everything goes as normal, or they decide to enter the war against fairies.
4) I don't think it's a monster... I just think it was cruel to murder his family to get the crown. Just that. But since I suppose that in real life it was something that a lot of people have done too... Sounds great for me.

1.) Yah, welcome back Meepy.
2.) Magnus was more in a fit of rage, if him earlier was a concern. I was planning on having hm have to deal with afterwards later. (You know, when the adrenaline faded away). But yeah, we need to keep OC's reasonable. The ones who I feel could be able to wipe out an entire army is Deorum, or Angel (But not unreasonably so). Magnus got as far as he did, due to his type resistance.
3.) I fell like going the more of peacekeeper route, on this one. By using force, and trapping them, cutting off the food supply, and trying to wipe them out with their army.
4.) I feel like again, this is only a matter of perspective. Magnus, will show respect for him, while more softer Dragons may feel differently.

Thanks, I should be way more active now.

I doubt that Wham should be able to survive being surrounded by Fairy types, especially since there hasnt been a word about there being any prisoners, especially ones that are still able to fight, and him turning luck into his favor like the note he found was kind of meh, and getting a guard to tell him information, and not get attacked by Angel or anyone else.