• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Chronicles: Confrontation

Hi, I've been thinking in an idea for an RP, it's still a scheme, and I would like to know if you are interested and if you would like to join.

Link to the RP:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-chronicles-confrontation.15476/

We all know the story of the Universe. At first, there was nothing; but then, an egg appeared. From that egg, Arceus appeared, followed by Mew. Mew was the creator of all Pokemon. Yet still, the creation of all Pokemon was different of all what we know. The first Pokemons that appeared was the Normal-type Pokemons. They spread all around the world. Those who lived near volcanos, learned to control the fire, and so appeared the Fire-type Pokemons. In the same way, the ones that lived near the sea became Water-type Pokemon, and the ones that lived in forests, learned the power of the plants, becoming Plant-type Pokemons. The other types were created by adaptation to the ambient where the Pokemon lived. But there are two types that were… More special. Is it told that the Dragon Type was a reward for those Pokemon that consecrated their lives for one of the major deities. And Fairy type… it’s more difficult to explain, yet still is thought that the Pokemon that dedicated their lives to seek the mystical part of life were the ones that got the fairy power. Battles between these two factions were very frequent. The Domination Wars were a series of battles were Dragons and Fairies fought for the supremacy. But Fairy power was more special, and they needed more time to unleash its true power. Dragon types were the winners, and they sentenced fairy types to 100000 years trapped underground. Time passed, and now the fairies are free again. They have perfectionated their mystical powers, and are preparing to attack dragons again. You are a Pokemon in a world that is going to witness a new war between the most powerful factions. Are you going to help them? Will you try to stop this war? The option is yours.

This is a story that I’ve been thinking on during some time now. For those who didn’t want to read the story, here is a brief resume: you are a Pokemon that is living in a world close to a War between Dragon and Fairy Pokemons. You have to choose one faction or try to avoid this War.

First of all, here are the rules:
-No trainers. You only can play as a Pokemon. As always, you can’t be a legendary Pokemon. Alolan forms are allowed too.
-Be respectful with the other RPers.
-All characters have to be equilibrated: I mean, not Mary Sues; and if one character has a very excessive special treatment, then, it must be countered.
-No Mega-Evolution or Z-Moves.
-About the characters… please, try to avoid very powerful characters. If your character has a very good treatment, then, he must have another treatment that can counter it.
-The RPers will use the “Discussion Thread” in order to talk about the course of the Roleplay.
-The length of the posts is very variable, but short posts (less than one or two lines) will be avoided. The RPers will only use short posts in certain occasions, when the action requires it.
-The option of violent scenes may be considered (we can discuss it when some people show their intentions of joining the group), but extremely gore scenes are not tolerated.
-If you have read the rules, add in “Other relevant info” the word Beep.

I think that’s all for now.

Now, let’s talk about Secondary Characters. The idea I had is ambitious, and the story can turn into a lot of different things. Of course, although we may be several RPers having different characters, I think that in some occasions may appear secondary characters.

For example, if we are going to have an army (that’s only an idea), one of the things we have to take care of is food. So, it may be a good idea to introduce a new character (only casual, destinated for some posts only) that has berry crops and that our characters have to persuade for help, fight…

This is an idea, and it will be discussed in this thread when some players join the RP. But in any case, the appearance of those characters must be posted in this thread. Maybe one RPer needs a determined character, but another RPer can play as the character. In the case before, I may need a Pokemon that owns the berry crops, but another RPer can choose to be that Pokemon. He will post in this thread something like: “I want that character”, and he will add a bio of the character (that is shown lower in this post). As I said before, those characters will be Secondary characters and it will only long some posts.

And before adding the bio of this character, let me add that any new ideas are always welcomed.

For those that want to enter, answer to this thread with the following information:
Name:
Pokemon (species):
Level:
Appearance:
Friends:
Enemies:
Bio:
Faction: (Dragon/Fairy/Neutral; this field can be changed during the RP; and remember that being neutral doesn’t mean that you are out of battles with both factions).
Other relevant info:

That’s all for now. I hope you like the idea.

And I hope I didn’t make too much mistakes (sorry; as you may have supposed, English is not my native language; but at least posting here help me to practice it)

Other relevant info of the story. As I said, this idea was created as a “novel idea”, but I thought that a RP would be much cooler. If anyone is interested in my original idea, I am going to leave this right here:
The original idea for the novel was based on Undertale. The main character was free to choose. At certain points of the story, the reader (the main character) was supposed to choose between forgiving or not the Pokemon he faced. As in Undertale, there would be “three big endings”, of which I’ll talk later. The main character was similar to one character that I have in another RP: it was an Axew (called Ax, because he had amnesia) with three scars (the one of the middle bigger and wider than the other two) in the left eye due to a confrontation with a Weavile. To continue, I have to explain other idea. In the story, they didn’t appear Legendary Pokemon, except for Arceus. Yup, in my first idea, Arceus had the Pokemon slaved (not literally, I mean that they had no willing, no freedom to choose), but then this changed due to an incredible construction of the past, that in the present of the novel is completely destroyed with the exception of some ruins (The Alpha Ruins) in the Dragon Realm. Arceus turned into an statue when he gave, as a signal of his gratitude, the Ark of Life to the Pokemon, but some of them betrayed him and turned him into a statue. In that moment, distrust and hate started to spread all over the world. And this is the part where Dragons and Fairies enter. Thousands of years passed, and all the Pokemon types were defined. Dragon and Fairies reached an agreement and they seal it with a pact. Of the staute of Arceus, the Dragons got the Left Eye of Chaos, and Fairies, the Right Eye of Harmony (reference to the Bayonetta series, yeah, I love references). Several years later, they started to fight, and this is similar to the story I’ve proposed to the RP. Well, Ax’s parents died, but he survived, receiving from his dad the Left Eye of Chaos before he died. They were the Kings of the Dragon Realm. I had some other stories with the plot, but I don’t think they are important (at least for now), I may add that each Pokemon-Type Realm had a different political regimes, and I was thinking of adding some “Special Pokemon” in the stories too. Well. Maybe you are interested in the three finals. My first idea was adding a created legendary Pokemon, if it can be named like that. It had no shape, yet still lived with Arceus; it was the Nothingness, and it was the one that acted behind the Pokemon that betrayed Arceus, so it could grow stronger and stronger. I have to tell that the one that had the Right Eye of Harmony was a Fairy type, and I was thinking about a Sylveon. Once the Ark of Life returned to Arceus, he destroys the world, but Ax and the Sylveon stay alive. After all, they have a Power coming from The Eyes that is from Arceus, so he cannot destroy those too. In the Neutral Ending, you Ax and Sylveon must defeat The Nothingness with the help of Arceus, yet Arceus don’t trust any of you because “you two have done very bad things, and it’s enough to stay alive after what happened2. The “Good ending” is the one where you do not defeat any Pokemon (so you don’t have exp or ExP, as you prefer (yeah, another reference to Undertale) and defeat The Nothingness. Then, Arceus says that “have some doubts with you, especially with the dragon one”, and offers a fight against him to “show him what you are made of”. If you win, then, he’ll rebuild the world again. So, as you can expect, you win and everything comes again as it should have been. In the “Bad ending”, Ax became an Haxorus, and is convinced by The Nothingness for defeating Arceus and Sylveon. But it was a trick of The Nothingness in order to get the Righ Eye of Harmony from Sylveon and the Left Eye of Chaos from Haxorus, the one that belonged to him once. The final was is the Nothingness, 3 fases: some black smoke, then Haxorus (the old chaos), and the third, like a... Mega Haxorus... Because it is "the truth form of chaos itself". Once Ax defeated The Nothingness, he become a God. (Yup, heresy)

Last edited:
Name: Angel
Pokemon (species): Sylveon
Level: 96 (Im not sure if the person thats currently ruling the kingdom should be a higher level than their Ace/General, but If I have to change it it's alright.)
Personality: Hateful of dragons, Quite nice and generous to those that don't live in either faction. Enjoys bossing around others, Seems to use orders from roman generals, Where did she learn them though.
Appearance: Her ribbons and feet are painted black, and she has a long cloth covering the length of her body.
Friends: Ribbon, Grant, Drak.
Enemies: Druddigons especially. The entire dragon kingdom.
Bio: Over a hundred thousand years, Well, around thirty for her.
Born into being a ruler, Angel has waited for the moment the entire fairy nation would escape, Fresh air, the soft grass against her paws. Generations of rulers lived and died for this, and soon enough, she would be next, able to rule the nation however she wished, still unable to ignore the dragons, unfortunately. Soon, they would setup a small camp, and grow in size quickly due to their already sheer mass amount of numbers, All of the history she's been tought has led her up to this moment. This time, the dragons will perish, They will be ready.
Faction: Fairy
Other relevant info: Beep

Average ruling sylveon >:^)

Last edited:
You are accepted @Meepy
I'll go with two Characters:

Name: Arch
Pokemon (species): Decidueye
Level: 43
Personality: Lonely, mistrustful. He does what he thinks it is better for himself.
Appearance: Just a normal Decidueye
Friends: Not anyone at all
Enemies: Everyone that can be (or was) rude with him.
Bio: When he was a Rowlet, he used to have problems with his feathers. They were very weak, and a lot of them fell down, making him looked plucked. All the other Pokemon laughed of him. He promised that he would just take care of himself at that moment. As he evolved, he continued plucking, but it became more and more unfrequent, until he only got plucked at some part of his body (for a short period of time). He kept training in order to become the greatest archer of the world. He lives in a lonely treetop in a dangerous place
Faction: Neutral
Other relevant info: He never miss a shot with his arrow-feathers. His feathers are very soft and weak, so the arrow-feathers do not cause a lot of damage. Due to the same problem with his feathers, physical attacks affects him more than normally would do. Beep.

Name: Drak
Pokemon (species): Haxorus
Level: 60
Personality: Tough, yet still kind with his friends. Strong
Appearance: A normal Haxorus, but with a the top part of his right tusk broken; wears two stone bracelets: one in his tail, and the other on his right arm.
Friends: It's confusing at this point. He is (or at least, was) friend of Wham and Magnus
Enemies: Probably other dragons now
Bio: He had a very happy life, but everything changed when he was attacked by a Zoroark while he was dating with a Noivern. He won, but his tusk broke, and it never grew again. He wanted to help other dragons, so he became stronger eventually. And he did. His girlfriend, Noiv, went for adventures with some friends of her when the fairies arose. Noiv has never seen again, and Drak thought that the fairies are to blame. Convinced that this is a personal problem, he is determined to defeat the Fairy Section, until he got captured, and had the certainty that she was still alive. Now, he works with the Fairy Faction in order to keep her safe and sound, despite he considers himself like a "shame for dragons"
Other relevant info: Drak is strong, yet still he is a good strategist. He is a devotee and thinks that all the "good actions" he can do will be rewarded when he dies in the another life. Strong and fast for been an Haxorus, but he underestimates the importance of defense. Beep.

Name: Fortit
Pokemon (species): Druddigon
Level: 68
Personality: He may look tough, but it's kind. He doesn't like fairies, and is protective with his troops.
Appearance: Just a normal Druddigon, but with a helmet of a soldier decorated with one star in front of it.
Friends: Dragons Soldiers and allies.
Enemies: Fairies
Bio: Raised by dragons, he showed a very impressive talent to fight and lead troops. His mission, originally, was to convince the Poison-type Pokemon in the Dead Forest in order to ally with them.
Faction: Dragon

Last edited:
Neat!
Name: Wham
Pokémon (species): Dredonigi
Level: 78
Personality: Kind, Can Be Serious, Hates Fairies
Appearance: Shiny, Which Looks like this:
Shiny Dredonigi.jpg

Friends: Magnus, Almost Any Dragon types
Enemies: Fairy Types, Angel, Drak
Bio: Like Any Of His Kind, Wham Was Born in the Forest, One Day, However, The Fairy Types Took Over The Forest To build Their Camp, Killing Wham's Parents In The Progress, He Survived Because At The time, He Was only A grass Type, He Went To The Dragons, and Has been Helping Them As A Scout For a Long Time. Now that Drak, one Of his Friends, Joined The Fairies, he Felt It was HIS Responsibility To Show Him That Noiv Can be Saved Without Betrayal.
Faction: (Dragon/Fairy/Neutral; this field can be changed during the RP; and remember that being neutral doesn’t mean that you are out of battles with both factions): DRAGON
Other relevant info: A Scout, However, He Is Very Tough In Physical, Special, and A Certain poison Type move. BEEP

Last edited:
Name: Magnus
Pokemon (species): Charizard
Level: 79
Personality: Very stubborn, but loves only strong battles with worth battlers. Very full of pride and vain. He acts and somewhat considered himself the world's strongest dragon (Despie not being one)
Appearance: Very common to most Charizards, but he has a look of authority and strength.
Friends: Dragon types
Enemies: Fairy types
Bio: He uses a lot of Dragon typed moves to make up for his non-dragon typing. His family were always cowards and weren't very strong. When he was only a Charmander, he mastered the move Dragon Claw, and was considered a Charizard prodigy.

@Ry_Burst , you are accepted.
Ok then; now that we are enough, I'll start the Roleplay as fast as I can, using this thread just for discussion about it. I removed the rule of "One Roleplayer can have 3 different characters". Since we are still few and... Let's face it... Fairy Faction is poorly supported, now you can have all the different characters you want, with the condition you post your characters in this thread first, right?
As a last note, the violence rule has been modified too, and, having in mind "the truly violent main idea of this story", gore is allowed, but extremely gore scenes are not tolerated. We can have... a little violent fun, but always with some extremes.

Last edited:
Name: eve
Pokemon (species): eevee
Level: 35
Personality: eve is a quite but helpful girl who does what she can to keep the peace weather a small disputes or a full scale war
Appearance: Shes a normal eevee but with a blue patch of hair on her tail
Friends: anyone who wants peace
Enemies: anyone who wants war
Bio: Eve was born into the fairy faction but due to how much they wanted to kill off the dragons she ran so she wouldn't have to be the queen she now lives in a town half way between the fairy faction and the dragon faction
Faction: Nuntral

Name: Shard
Pokemon (species): Bisharp
Level: 78
Personality: Shard is bound by bonds of loyalty, he is a excellent strategist which has allowed for evasion from forming alliances from either side. He is intelligent in things such as politics and philosophy, but is terrible at social events outside of his royal duties.
Appearance: Normal Bisharp but wears a black cape and what is typically grey metal is painted black, also wears a golden circlet that merges with his horn.
Friends: His best friend Evo who acts as his second in command, his people, those who seek refuge from the war
Enemies: Fairies and Dragon types alike, albeit the peaceful ones
Bio: Shard is the Prince of the Kingdom of Aurum, a territory placed the Southern Mountain Chain of Ferrum. Aurum consists of two major forts and their perspective towns around them, Au and Fe, and the capital where the palace is located, Ag. At one point it was just the capital Ag, and only Steel Type Pokémon, but they had to grow out to Au and Fe because they started to accept other types of Pokémon in that were trying to avoid the war. There is only one ground entrance to Aurum, which is protected by the Mercury River and the famous wall Cu, which has protected the land from most of the war. Aurum also has a decent airforce and various small forts placed higher up on the mountains in order to protect from flying Pokémon. The last important place is the trading post of Alumina, a mile north of the Mercury River. Here there are three divisions. On one side is the Dragon district, facing dragon territory, one is the Fairy district, facing their territory, and the final area is the Aurum district on the south side. While Aurum citizens and refugees are allowed everywhere, dragons and fairies only have access to their separate districts. The only place dragons and fairies can trade or converse is the plaza, the circle in the middle of the districts which contains a fountain in the center, and a amphitheater for speeches and peace talks. If a dragon or fairy is found to cause conflict, then they are to be cast out of Aurum Lands, which is harmful because Aurum is the source of the best metals in the nearby lands.

Shard as of now is the commanding military leader of Aurum, as his father had died in a crossfire trying to protect some innocent Pokémon caught in between dragon and fairy forces. Because his father maintained a policy of peace, Shard constructed Alumina so that there might be peace, although he holds a grudge against both sides for his losses. He has been in numerous skrimages between small pockets of rampaging fairy and dragon troops. He has lead Aurum to an age of peace in the midst of war.
Other relevant stuff: Beep

Name: Evo
Pokemon (species): Empoleon
Level: 75
Personality: Boisterous and considered to be the prankster of Aurums army, Evo is a social being and is very likeable, which is why he gains the friendship of Prince Shard. Besides this, he can also be serious on the battlefield, and is the best military mind in the army besides the Prince himself.
Appearance: Regular Empoleon but with black cape and black painted metal instead of grey
Friends: Shard, army members, people of Aurum
Enemies: The enemies of Shard
Bio: Evo is Shards second handman. As a small Piplup, he had been saved. by Shard's father in the skirmish in which Shard's father died. As such Evo is undyingly loyal to Shard, which is one of the reasons why Evo is one of his generals.

Name: Erica
Pokemon (species): Gardevoir
Level: 72
Personality: Prides herself in being a fairly good strategic mind, is strict but will show compassion to the youthful members of her squad, she is good at convincing and persuasion.
Appearance: Regular except for her silver circlets on her arms.
Friends: Those of the Fairy Faction
Enemies: All dragons
Bio: Erica is the leader of a small squad of fairy type Pokémon stationed near the Toxic Lake, consisting of Fairy, Psychic, and Poison allies, adding up to about 500 troops, mostly fairy. She was ordered to the station by Angel, the current leader of the fairy faction. All Erica has known is that the Dragons are the enemy, and to eliminate them they have need of allies, which is why she is used as a leader and diplomat in the Fairy military.

@Tundra All your characters are accepted ;) . By the way, nice description of Aurus. I really want to know how this reign may interact with both factions in the future. You can post when you want.

Name: Saizo
Pokemon (species): Greninja
Level: 73
Personality: Saizo is gruff and hates fairy types. He can over look his feeling if his oppenent is also water type, but only then. When you get to know him, he's kind, sarcastic and tries to be funny.
Appearance: Just a regular Greninja
Friends:Dragon-types
Enemies: Fairy-types and Fire-types, especially Gardevoirs
Bio: Saizo's family were killed in battle between Dragons and Fairies. His parents were killed by a Gardevoir. He remebers loud explosion and his family were hit by moonblast after moonblast as the Fairies entered his shelter. He tried his best to save them, but it was futile. A young member of the Dragon army took him in after the battle. He now wants to get vengance on any Gardevoir he sees
Other relevant info: He is master of stealth for the Dragon miltia, and most often serves as a scout.

Name: Kouga (Based on Greninja's japanese name Gekkouga)
Pokemon (species): Greninja
Level: 65
Personality: He is a strong pokemon who just wants to protect and help others
Appearance: Ash Greninja form? (If allowed)
Friends: N/A
Enemies: Any former Pokemon of evil teams
Bio: Was once owned by a strong trainer but was abandoned after not being able to defeat the leage
Faction: Neutral (But may be like a rogue warrior, switching from time to time)
Other relevant info: Is wanted by the Dragons

Okay, I think I might introduce a new character

Name: Grant
Species: Granbul
Level: 83
Personality: He's very loyal, always doing what the higher ups tell him to. However he does carry a certain level of authority in his voice, tha takes him an ideal leader. he is a very kind person when not in battle. But when on a mission he is very strict. He has a large amount of strength, but more suprisingly, a large amount of spee dthat makes him an ideal Recon Scout.
Apperance: he's a shiny so that gives him a grayish color. He wears a dark green camo headband across his head.
Friends: His Squad and higher ups
Enemies: Traitors
Bio: Grant was raised into an army family. His family had a long history of working for the military. When he became of age, he was assigned a recon mission, and performered so well, they made him the commander of a recon squad, known quite well through both the Fiary Army and the Dragon Army. They are named the Fang Brigade, mainly in honor of Grant's large fangs.
Other relevant stuff: Beep.

Imma Gonna make A NEW Character:
Name: Darma
Pokémon (species): Kirlia
Level: 25
Personality: Kind, But Doesn't Like fairies, WANTS TO FLY, Likes To get Dirty With Her Actions.
Appearance: Shiny, Wears Purple Clay Wings, As She Is trying to Fly
Friends: Dragons, Nature
Enemies: Other Fairies, Poison Types
Bio: She was Born In The same Woods As Samb, Before the Fairies Reawakened, And the Forest Was Attacked, After that, She Hid, before Joining The Dragons Out of Disgust For Fairies, And Became Their Top Spy.
Faction: (Dragon/Fairy/Neutral; this field can be changed during the RP; and remember that being neutral doesn’t mean that you are out of battles with both factions): Surprisingly, Dragon
Other relevant info: BEEP, Spy

I'm gonna be honest here. Magnus is gonna try to beat the shit out of Drak. For so many reasons, however most of them will. For the basic reason for Drak being "weak" for giving up and switching sides. Prepare to face the fury.
Also I was thinking of have Grant assigned to take Drak out of there. So i'll start off with that part.

Well, if Drak changed of faction is just because of Noiv, so, yeah, I suppose that Wham will do his best, but I suppose that the fairies won't allow you to free her so easily. And... Yeah, I expected that from Magnus too, so... I am not gonna lie, this is where the role starts getting interesting, at least for me.

Yeah, but... Well, I am maybe speaking too fast but... Since Noiv is a crucial objective now in order to retain Drak with the fairies, I suppose that she might have a more special treatment, maybe not right in that moment, but... Well, at least it would be the first thing that I would do... XD

Name: Ribbon
Pokemon (species): Robombee
Level: 36
Personality: Quiet and shy, She hates being alone, especially without angel.
Appearance: Instead of a scarf, she has some sort of cloak, whether it has anything to do with her ranking is unknown.
Friends: Angel
Enemies: She doesnt really hate anyone, Maybe the same enemies Angel has, though.
Bio: Ribbon, almost as old as angel, Is a close friend of hers, due to her family being killed almost as soon as she was born, she was taken in as Angel's apprentice, Since then, she has trained hard, but is no were near as powerful as Angel, though, she makes up for a nice cleric, though. One of the only few that knows of Angel's hideout.
Faction: Neutral-ish, Only likes Angel.
Otherorwhateveritwascalled-Section: Beep
Dang, thankfully I havent missed a whole lot, hopefully I can get a post out in the morning.