• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: Apocalyptic Future (Discussion)

I kinda like the idea of bandit raiders controlling iron island cause they could force tons of people to mine ore ,and they can't escape cause it's an island. A night or two in the pit and no food might help dissuade people from attempting to fight back.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
@ThePlayfulFox I'm sorry but I have a life outside of this and I've been very busy. My online classes are starting soon and I had to spend time with my significant other before we both went back to school. I'll try to post today but my replies will be very delayed due to the fact I prioritize my real life over this. I'm sorry

@Cmeriwether you need to take care of your rp dude. Not trying to be rude, but you’ve had a pretty long time to reply, and yet you haven’t. If you hadn’t posted anywhere else, I would understand, I’d assume that you had real life issues or something. But that’s the thing, you HAVE posted in other roleplays. It’s like your ignoring this one for some reason. Long story short, you need to post soon.