• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Academe

Gavin sees a shadow outside the hole so he looks threw and sees Garyn "Wait is that him?" Gavin whispers. Not knowing if it's him he just stays there. He hears Lily and Jakes stop arguing but Gavin just stays in his happy spot. Jake comes in the cave "Garyn?" he says "We had to look for you!" he said again!

"Really there's no way you didn't see me, I've been in this cave for a long time, looking for Pokémon." Garyn said. " There's no a chance you were in this cave I was looking in here" Jake explains. "Well then maybe you weren't really looking or you weren't trying to look for me all along" Garyn said

Gavin hears them argue "Just great." he thinks "I went in here so I couldn't hear Lily and Jake argue but now Jake and Garyn are arguing!" he thinks in his head. Then the teacher comes "Guys we have two new students!" he says "So everyone back to the academe so we can have new groups." so Gavin squeezes out and goes with the others. "Here are the new groups!" he says putting up a paper.
Group 1
Lily
John
May
Max
Group 2
Molly
Jake
Gavin
Garyn
"And now we have houses for the groups!" the teacher says.

"Hey my name is Garyn nice to meet you" Garyn explains. "That's Jake and the boy that's in the hole is Gavin" He further explains. "This is my partner Frogadier". Garyn says

"Hello I'm Molly." the girl says "So I heard we are in a group together." she says "Well if you want to battle I will battle you. I will use Charizard VS one of your Pokémon. What do you saw?" she says to Garyn.

"Sure I'll use Frogadier " Garyn said. "Alright lets do this go Frogadier!" Garyn shouted "Go Charizard" Mollie shouted.
"Quick use Water pulse" He said. "Now Flamethrower" Mollie said. Both of the moves cancel each other out! "Now Charizard use thunder punch" She shouted. "Frogadier get up come on" Garyn said. At that moment Frogadier form started to change. Frogadier is now a Greninja.
"Now use water shuriken Greninja" Garyn said, and with that one move Charizard faints.

"Nice job." Molly said. "Hey everyone go into the forest. If you can find a rare Pokémon bring it back and you will get a grade." the teacher said. So everyone went with there groups into the forest. Lily found a Caterpie, Molly found a Raticate, John found no Pokemon, Jake found a Beedrill, May found no Pokémon, Gavin found a Geodude and Max found a Kakuna. The teacher put up a paper putting the scores.
Max-3
Molly-5
Lily-2
Gavin-4
Garyn-Still in forest
John-0
Jake-10
May-0

Garyn went into the forest trying to find rare Pokémon but all he could find is Caterpies and Metapods. He continued searching the forest where he found trees full of Caterpies. He climbed up the tree to find a buterfree. "Go Eevee use hyper voice" Garyn said. Garyn threw a pokeball at the dazed Pokémon. Garyn returned to show his new buterfree.

The teacher saw Garyn's Butterfree and gave it a 8/10. "Wow nice Butterfree." Gavin said "Better then what I got." "Everyone!" the teacher says "We are doing battles today. I will put up a paper that says who you will battle." he said. Then he put a paper.
Max VS Lily
Garyn VS Jake
Molly VS Gavin
John VS May
He even put one up of everyones Pokémon that they are using. But he picked them.
Max has Ivysaur and Kakuna
Lily has Eevee and Caterpie
Garyn has Eevee and Butterfree
Jake has Charmeleon and Beedrill
Molly has Charizard and Pikachu
Gavin has Lotad and Mareep
John has Litten and Pikachu
May has Blaziken and Charmeleon
"Maybe this will be easy." Gavin thought.

Garyn thought about why the teacher chose their Pokémon. He kept thinking why he chose an eevee of all things. Eevee had already battled once. But maybe they just wanted to see how much progress Eevee has made. While Garyn was thinking he heard the teacher announcing who will be battling first. "The first two trainers to battle will be Gavin and Molly" The Teacher said.