• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Academe

This is a RP for a Pokémon Academe in Kanto. You can only find Pokémon from Kanto here but you can have none Kanto Pokémon like Pichu or Tepig. Pokémon like that. Post your character info in the link here ------> https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-academe.16746/
Rules
1. Follow the Pokecharms rules
2. No bad words.
3. No megas, utrabeasts or legendarys unless I say so.​

Last edited by a moderator:
John woke up because Pikachu was jumping on him "What are you doing?" John said "Oh today I start my first day at Pokemon Academe! Okay Pikachu go get Litten and Fletchling and let's go!" So Pikachu got Litten and Fletching and they went out the door and saw another trainer "Hello." John said.

Gavin woke up and ran downstairs ready for the Pokémon Academe! "Ok let's see I have all my Pokémon I need I think." Gavin said "Let's see I have Swampert, Metang, Oshawott, Bellsprout, Mareep and Lotad. So that's good. Well I better get going." so Gavin walked out the door "Where is the Academe?" Gavin said. He looked left and right and saw a trainer.

"Where are you going? I'm going to the Pokemon academe." John said. Fletchling was flying toward the trainer and Litten was sleeping on the top of a tree and Pikachu was going insane. "Get over here Litten, Fletchling ,and Pikachu?" Litten fell from a tree and Pikachu still was insane.

"Hello I'm Gavin and whats up with your Pikachu? And I'm going to the Pokémon Academe too!" Gavin said happily. "Look at this. Go Swampert!" Gavin said sending out the big Pokémon "Swamp!" it said "It was a Mudkip before it evolved into this powerful Pokémon!" "Swamp!" it said again "Return Swampert. Hey do you know where the Pokémon Academe is?" Gavin asked "Because we might be late. I don't wanna be late." Gavin said again.

Garyn woke up with Frogadier jumping on him "What are you doing?" Garyn shouted "oh yeah, Todays the first day at the Pokemon Academe! "Lets see where's all my pokemon, Frogadier and Chimchar is here but wheres Starly." Garyn said. Garyn walked outside his house looking for Starly, as he's searching he notices starly up a tree sleeping. After retrieving Starly, they ran towards the Pokémon Acandeme. On the way Garyn saw a confused trainer. "Hey, do you need help?"Garyn asked.

Gavin looked in the direction of the voice "Oh hello." Gavin said "Yes I do. I don't know where the Pokémon Academe is. Do you know where it is?" Gavin asked. "I think we might be late though. Because if were late on our first day I don't know what will happen." Gavin said sounding nervous.

"Yeah, Its a few minutes away" Garyn answered. "If you run you should make it in time" Garyn said. "If you want you could just follow me until you make it there." Garyn said. "My names Garyn just so you know and in the future you owe me one, even if its something big you gotta do it".

"Ok." Gavin said. So they walked to the Pokémon Academe and saw a list that said who the groups were. Gavin was with John and someone else. And the other list had two people with that Garyn guy. We were late so everyone else with there groups catching Pokémon. Gavin saw a Pidgey and a Weedle so he caught them.

"Alright I'll see you Later" Garyn said. Garyn met up with two other people that was in his group. They tried to greet him but he didn't care, he just ignored them and went exploring for pokemon. He saw a few pokemon like cartepie and weedle but who would wanna catch weakling like them. After searching for a while He saw an Eevee. "Chimchar go" Garyn said "Use ember" Garyn shouted. Garyn quickly threw a pokeball and caught the Eevee.

Last edited:
Gavin looked around and saw that Garyn got a Eevee "Lucky." Gavin whispered. After a few minuets of looking Gavin found a Pokémon egg in a bush "What the?" Gavin whispered again "What Pokémon is this?" so he walked into the forest behind the bush and saw tons of Pidgey. "Maybe it's a Pidgey?" Gavin put the egg in his bag and felt it moving. "Hatch soon." Gavin whispered.

Garyn looked around and saw Gavin. "Hey Gavin, aren't you supposed to be with your group, I Don't see them around?" Garyn asked. "Wow is that a pokemon egg" Garyn said. "Do you know what species of pokemon its gonna hatch into?" Garyn asked examining the egg. "You know I did catch an Eevee around here maybe that's her egg." Garyn said

"Could be." Gavin said "But if it is it's good that I have a water stone." Gavin said. "Well I'm going back to looking for Pokémon." So Gavin walked to his group and saw that the other person in his group found a Magikarp. Then Gavin felt the egg start to hatch so he went back into the forest because he might would want to set it free. "Hatch." Gavin whispered. Then the egg hatched into a...Caterpie. "Here you go Caterpie." Gavin said putting it on the ground. "Be free little guy." Gavin said as the Caterpie slid away. Gavin went back to his group hoping no one would know he was gone.

After talking to Gavin, Garyn went back to his group where he saw one boy with a Pidgey and Metapod, and the other one with a Weedle. Before Garyn could examine their other Pokémon. They were called back in to see pokemon they had caught and how many pokemon they had captured.

When they got called back in they put up a list that said how many Pokémon they got.
Group 1
Garyn-Got 1
Max-Got 1
Jake-Got 2
Group 2
Gavin-Got 1
John-Got 0
Lily-Got 3
Gavin looked and saw that both groups got four Pokémon in all.

They announced that both groups had an equal amount of Pokémon, so to decide who would win the test, would be a Pokémon battle between both groups and whatever group wins would get a prize.

They had to do a battle so it was Lily from group 2 VS Garyn from group 1. "I guess I have to fight you." Lily said to Garyn "Two VS Two." The teacher said "Ok." Lily said "Go Magikarp and Charmeleon!" she said. Gavin, John, Max and Jake sat outside and watched the battle "You can win Garyn!" Max said.

"Alright lets do this, Go Frogadier and Eevee" Said Garyn. "Magikarp use splash, Charmeleon use dragon range!" "quickly use water pulse on Charmeleon and tackle on Magikarp" Garyn said. With that one move from Eevee, Magikarp is down, but Fragadier and Charmeleon cancel each other out. "Lets end,this Eevee tackle one more time and Frogadier use water gun!" "Charmeleon is down the winner of this match is Garyn." The ref says.

"How did I lose!" Lily yelled. She got super mad and ran into the forest. "She will be back soon." the teacher said "If not she's gone forever." "What do you mean?" Max said "Out in the forest there is tons of Beedrill's." "What!" Jake yelled "She is going to die out there!" "Then go look for her." the teacher said. So Jake went in the forest and Gavin followed.

"What are they stupid?" Garyn asked. "They wont get far before there beaten with their weak Pokémon" Garyn said. While everyone was walking with the teacher to go back to class, Garyn slipped away and went into the forest. Garyn sent out my Starly and Frogadier to search for the other people in the forest. After a few minutes Starly and Frogadier came back. They seemed to know where they were going so Garyn followed them to a cave entrance.

Gavin and Jake were in the cave and we saw Lily just standing in a corner "Hide." she whispered "From the Beedrill's." So Gavin and Jake hid super far in the cave but they ended up losing each other. "Where am I?" Gavin asked.

Garyn entered the cave unknowing where everyone is. Walked into something. "UGGHH, What was that?" Garyn complained. "Get your hands off me" Lily said in a scared voice. "Lily is that you? Where are the others?" Garyn asked. "There further into the cave " Lily answered. "We have to find them" Garyn said. So they explored further into the cave.

Gavin was walking when he saw a Geodude "Go Lotad!" Gavin said "Water gun!" and Gavin made it faint. "Return." Gavin said returning Lotad. Gavin had no idea where to go so he walked farther in the cave by accident!

Garyn and Lily walked down the cave until they saw hundreds of Zubats. Then all of a sudden Zubats attacked. "Quickly get out of the way" Garyn shouted, but then a Zubat tackled Lily causing her to bump into Garyn both putting them into a hole. After the Zubats left. Jake looked into the hole "Thanks Lily I had been hiding for ages " Jake said "You know I'm here too" Garyn shouted "I got a rope so ill pull you out know" Jake explained

Gavin reached a dead end. He couldn't see anything but heard voices from Jake, Lily and Garyn. "There close." Gavin said in his mind. "Go Lotad!" Gavin said "Go look for the others." "Lo?" it said "Just go." Gavin told Lotad.

After getting out of the hole they decided to take a rest. After a bit they heard a Pokémon coming they all grabbed their Pokémon ready to fight. But to their surprise it was a lotad. "That Gavin's Lotad, hes got to be close." Jake said. So they follow the lotad until they find a dead end where Gavin is.

Gavin was using Swampert to break the wall but it wasn't working so Gavin returned Swampert and turned around and saw Lotad, Lily, Jake and Garyn. "You passed!" a voice said. They turned around and saw the teacher "You all passed that test of survival!" he said "Wait this was a test?" Lily asked "Yes and you all passed! Max and John are doing that tomorrow." he said.

"I came into a dangerous forest to save them and you tell me its a test" Garyn shouted. "Well you were going to do this anyway so it wouldn't have made a differences" the teacher said. "Everyone lets go back to the Pokémon Academe " the teacher said.

So they all walked back to the Pokemon Academe "There is six tents. Max and John are in there's so pick one and sleep." the teacher demanded. Gavin got in the one next to John, Lily got in the one next to Gavin and Max and Jake got in the last one meaning Garyn would have to sleep in the one next to Max and Jake.

Garyn climbed into his tent waiting for everyone else to go to sleep. When everyone else was sleeping he creeped out of thee tent. Trying to make as least amount of sound as possible. He slips away to a nearby lake where he sees some golden and Magikarp swimming.

Max heard a noise so he pokes his head out of the text. He saw Garyn at the lake so he walks quietly to him. "What are you doing out here?" Max said "You shouldn't be out here at night because they have guards out here at night." Max said. The he went quietly back to his tent and fell asleep.

Garyn climbed up a tree to get a better view of the lake and sky. While up there he thinks about his day and ends up falling asleep. "Today was horrib---le" He says falling asleep.

The next day the teacher comes and starts yelling at everyone "Garyn is not here! He's not in his tent so everyone go into the forest and find him!" the teacher yells "Ok." they all say and go into the forest looking for him. Lily, Gavin and Jake all go together while Max and John go together. The teacher told Max and John to go together because it's there survival test.

Garyn wakes up to hear his teacher shouting. Down below Garyn hears Max and John talking. "Look John I'm telling you I saw him last night he was around here" Max says. "You must be delusional because you were probably up late" John says. Garyn decided to not talk to them or signal them. Because he knows its their survival test today.

Gavin, Jake and Lily think of where he could be "Maybe still at camp?" Jake said "No maybe the cave?" Lily said "I think he just left to go home maybe?" Gavin said "No I don't think so. He wouldn't. Would he?" "Maybe. Who knows." then they all heard a noise from behind them it was the Caterpie Gavin hatched from the egg. Gavin knew it was his because it had a purple dot on it's forehead "Caterpie?" Gavin says "Cater!" it says happily and then passes.

Garyn waited for Max and John to leave and when they did. Garyn sent out Frogadier to see if he can find any where to relax. Frogadier came back to him and leads Garyn back to the camp, where surprisingly nobody is.

Jake goes into the cave and comes out two minutes later "Not in here." he said "Let's go to the teacher and tell him we can't find him." Lily said "No!" Jake yells "Yes!" Lily replies "No!" Jake yells again "Guys..." Gavin says "Yes!" "No!" "Guys..." Gavin said "Shut...Up!" that gets them to stop "This is getting us nowhere so stop!" Gavin yells at them. Gavin dose not like it when his friends argue.

Garyn hears shouting near the cave he was in earlier. I decide to go investigate on the way I see Max and John get attacked by a bunch of Beedrill but before I could do anything they manage to escape. After the Beedrills leave the teacher goes and congratulates Max and John. "I'm glad that over with" Garyn says with relief. Garyn edges closer to the cave where he hears voices, so he hides in a bush near the cave where he saw Jake and Lily arguing.

Jake and Lily still didn't stop so Gavin just walked into the cave "Luckly no one knows about my little safe place." Gavin says to himself. He squeezes threw a small hole in the wall and just sits there. "Little happy spot." Gavin whispers happily. Outside the cave he hears Jake and Lily still arguing.

Garyn sees Gavin slip away into the cave so, Garyn sneaks past them looking for Gavin in the cave. Garyn can see Gavin squeezing through the gaps. Garyn examines the hole realising its to small for him to fit through, he waits outside the hole waiting for either Gavin to come out or for Lilt and Jake to stop arguing.