• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: A Summer's Break

Which of the newer Pokemon listed below is your favorite?

• Total voters
What was that. Something happened. Wait, I'm asleep! Why? I thought I was awake!

Icarus opened his eyes to see Syvery nudging him. "Uh.... Syv... why are you doin' that? Where... are we?" He asked, still tired. He thought he hadn't fallen asleep, but his body had other plans for him, and so he did. "Where did everyone go, what the heck?"

Icarus was starting to worry. He felt... fine. He wasn't aching as badly as he was previously. His leg had stopped hurting. Was that all a dream? Where was he? Who were those other Pokemon? He looked over to the side of the room and noticed a jar. He made a face at it. "What is that nasty-lookin' stuff over there?... Are you okay?" Icarus noticed Syvery's face was slightly wet. "Did you get washed up recently, or is there something wrong I should know about? And where are we?"

It felt like the weirdest game of 20 Questions in history. There was no single answer he was trying to determine, only one end goal: To figure out what the heck happened in between that buzzing noise and now... the collar! Icarus reached up to his neck, which stung a bit, but he didn't mind it. He felt around for his collar, but there was nothing. So that was no dream. That all happened... He thought, looking down at his paws. "Syvery... I know I've been asking a lot of questions, but one more, last one, I swear... are we okay?" He felt awkward asking this, but he had to know what the heck happened.

She let out a sigh before looking up at Icarus. "Yeah..." She shook her head and said, "Long story short your collar hurt you but we got help and now your okay." She wiped her face once more and answered the rest of his questions.
"You fell asleep and we're in.. somewhere. Everyone else is in the room still. The other Pokemon were (scary) trying to help you and that jar is... a lotion that.. will help.. you with something.." Syvery wiped her face once more and said, "Do you want to rest here or do you want to go back to the room?"

"Well, how about we go back. I think Vio and the babies might be worried, so rather than worrying them more by not coming back, we should go."

Icarus got up all the way and braced himself for his leg pain - that didn't come. His leg didn't hurt anymore, and he would ask about it, but he promised there would be no more questions. "Syv, I'm sorry about everything just now. I don't know why or how, but it seems like I always end up with some injury no matter what I try to do. I just... I'm really sorry about that, okay?" He said, a single tear rolling down his face which he quickly wiped away.

Syvery had mentioned that the jar of nastiness was some kind of lotion for him. That made him shudder. It looked like an evil version of that already nasty blue gunk from the first time he and Violet went to the cafe, but this time he had to have it on him. Gross. Refusing to think about it anymore, he headed to the door and pushed it open. The light from the white hallway hit him in the eyes, making him cower slightly, but he eventually got used to it. He held the door open for Syvery. "You comin'? This light is super bright, so I wanna get outta the hallway, ASAP." He told her, another tear rolling down his smiling mask of an expression. He knew he hurt her. He knew he freaked everyone out, and he didn't want that to keep happening. He didn't wipe away this tear, else he would risk the door closing on him.

Syvery picked up the jar and followed closely. She wiped away Icarus's tear and said, "You don't have to be sorry about anything.. You couldn't do anything to stop that, plus, Vio, she and I both want to help you because your part of a team. Any mistake you make is also our fault.." She walked out the door and turned back, giving Icarus a closed eye smile.
"You just have to keep on trying!" She said before turning around and realizing how clique that sounded. She went under couches, but still went slower then usual to keep up the pace with Icarus.

"Under the... okay then." Icarus hadn't ever thought of going under the couches before as a way of avoiding others, but he might as well do it this time around. He dashed under the couch, skidding a little.

Syvery had just given him a cliché pep talk, but hey. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, and that pep talk worked, so Icarus wasn't about to judge it's originality. The two just kept moving until they finally reached the room. The door was left slightly ajar, so Icarus walked in. The bedsheets were new, and Violet and the children were still there. "Hey, guys. I'm sorry that I made you guys worry, if I did. Hey, Vio, on the bright side, the collar is off. Now that can't happen again, and you still have yours." He said with a smile, this time not a mask.

Hopping onto Violet's bed, he approached the children and Violet. He lay down next to them, then pat the bed as a signal for Syvery to come join them. "There's still room up here. C'mon Syvery." He invited, realizing that he had just come up with a nickname for her. "Syv. That's a neat nickname. I think I said it once or twice before... mind if we call you that?"

Syvery smiled and said, "I don't mind, you can call me anything" She yawned and shook her head. "I can sleep in my own."
It wasn't that Syvery didn't trust them, its just that she was used to being alone. It would feel weird and make her uncomfortable. She jumped up onto the newly made bed, a lot more soft then the other ones. She then remembered something. She picked up the pillows and jumped off the bed and placed them on the floor where Icarus was closest too. She jumped back on the bed and went under the covers. It wasn't long before she got lost so instead of her trying to get out, she laid quietly. Her eyes began to droop as she realized how tired she truly was. She yawned and curled up to leave small snores and the occasional sneeze.

Aww, she cares about me being overly accident prone... thank you? Icarus thought, seeing as though he had no legitimate idea of how to respond to that.

He reached out his paw and poked Goldie's nose, then did the same to Freddy's nose. "Okay, you two, I'm fine. No need to be scared anymore. Your momma's still gotcha, and I'm fine now." He said calmly, then he began to mutter to himself. "Ugh, when I wake up, I gotta put that nasty stuff on. Ew. I swear, I'm never gonna eat anything jelly-like again. Hopefully it isn't sticky. It'd be the blue stuff all over again." He muttered, ending with a yawn.

Getting electrocuted can really tire you out. Goldie just woke up not too long ago, so I wouldn't blame them if they weren't tired. Meh, Vio can take care of them. She's good at taking care of others. He reassuringly thought to himself as he dozed off, this time on purpose...

What's wrong with me!?

Icarus' eyes bolted open as he made a small gasping noise. It seemed like that thought wouldn't expel itself from his head. Rather than make a big deal out of it, he closed his eyes once more and slept.

Plate long empty and taken away by room service, Naya didn't bother moving to her grassy bed. She, instead, rolled onto her back, making herself comfortable on the couch. A few more minutes of T.V. time wouldn't hurt, right? Only a few more episodes...

As the show cut to a commercial break, the Persian found that her eyelids grew heavier and heavier by the second, and soon, she fell asleep.

~Dream Time!~

Insanely loud roars could be heard to her sides as Naya, dropped in a low hunter's crouch, hissed at the being before her: a Tyranitar, which had bloodied cuts strewn about its body. It tried to attack, but Naya was too quick, easily dodging the much-larger Pokemon. She latched onto its side, biting deep, creating another cut. The Tyranitar slapped her off, sending her flying across the field. She quickly got up again, unhurt, and blasted a Hyper Beam at her opponent. It was hit square in the back, much like another Pokemon Naya attacked earlier, and fell to the ground, blood seeping onto the dirt. Naya sauntered up to it, smirking. Opening her jaw again, she managed to flip the massive Pokemon over, onto its back. Her jaws stretched wide, and just before they closed around the Tyranitar's neck, Naya woke up, panting heavily.

~Dream Over!~

"N-no... no..." she whispered to herself, wiping sweat off her forehead. "Just a-a dream..."

If it wasn't for her tiredness, Naya would not have been able to fall asleep again, but her eyes drooped soon after she woke up, allowing her to drift off again, this time without any dreams. Hopefully this one won't come back to haunt her in the morning.

(I know Persians can't learn Hyper Beam, but anything's possible in dreams, right?)

Last edited:
Violet sighed, resting her head on the bed again, Goldie calmed down and fell asleep at the same time as Violet did, but Freddy was a totally different story. The brown-silver Eevee turned to look at the door, he adjusted his hat and bow tie, then hopped off the bed and escaped the room. He moved slightly, then heard the door open behind him. Turning his head, Freddy smirked when he saw his usually goodie-two-shoes brother standing there: Goldie.

The two the two made a dash for it after closing the door. Freddy showed Goldie how to run under the couches, but when he turned around, Goldie wasn't there! Freddy gulped, then continued dodging through the couches. He found the spa and grabbed a towel that was lying in the floor, slung it over his shoulder and walked into a room with steam. Freddy tilted his head when he saw some other Pokèmon in there.

Goldie ran for his life, that was too scary. He hid under a couch, then did the same thing and ending up at the spa. He took a towel and went into the room with steam, only to find his brother there too! Goldie instantly tackled Freddy, happy to see his brother.

"Yes. I guess it was." Spectre said to Luna. Meanwhile, Honolulu, Helia, and Toli were still in the sauna. "Do you think we've been in here long enough?" Honolulu asked.

Luna sighed. "I'm just so new to this 'social' thing. The only friends I've ever felt comfortable with are my teammates, Nicole, and you..." she said. It was true. Luna hadn't met so many new faces in such short time. It was all overwhelming her...

Icarus woke up extra slowly, not wanting to apply that nasty lotion stuff in the future, but knowing he had to. "Hey, Vio. Hi Fre- Freddy? Goldie?" Icarus got up, confused. "Hey, Vio, where are the kids? I thought they were with you."

Hesitantly, Icarus pushed aside a few of Violet's tail, but the Eevee brothers weren't there. He hopped off of the bed and looked around the room, calling their names. "Freddy! Goldie! Where are you guys? I wasn't aware we were playing hide and seek!" He said, sounding like somewhere between a yell and a whisper, or both simultaneously.

After a few minutes of searching and re-searching, he decided this wasn't okay anymore. "Vio. Syv. Goldie and Freddy are gone, I can't find them. Do you two have them?" He asked, even though they both looked to be asleep. "They aren't with me, and I thought they were with you, Vio, but they aren't even anywhere! Did they get out?"

Icarus' heart rate increased gradually as he frantically searched the room for a third time, hoping that Goldie and Freddy would be there this time, but knowing in the back of his mind that they probably weren't.

Violet instantly sprang off the bed. "WHAT?! What do mean GONE?! As in hiding or completely vanished?!" Violet asked, searching the room with Icarus. "C'mon! They're not here! We need to find them!" Violet shouted, racing out the room like a Ferrari. "Goldie?! Freddy?!" Violet called, racing to the arena.

The two Eevee heard shouts and jumped onto Helia's lap, because she was the closest to them.

"W-wait up!... On second thought, split up! We'll cover more ground!" Icarus called out to Violet, who was already leagues in front of him.

From the looks of things, she was headed out to the arena. Icarus felt like he should check around the cafe, so he ran into the cafe like a wild Rapidash. He asked other Pokemon if they had seen two small Eevees, one silver and one golden, but they hadn't. Crud, crud, crud, this is bad! This is really, really bad! He thought as he frantically dashed through the halls. Let's see, where have I been to that they could've gone. I've been to the beach, the pool, the garden, the spa, the cafe that I just finished checking, my room where we were previously... I'll check the garden now! They like the flower crown things they had, so maybe they went to go get new ones!

Icarus made a mad dash to the garden, other Pokemon giving him looks of confusion or anger as he brushed past, leaving a trail of residual heat. "Goldie!? Freddy!? Where are you two? Gol- woah!"

He had reached the garden, and was looking around, but tripped over something. It was a rather large vine... multiple vines?... Oh crud. "Icarus... there you are... I had a feeling..." He looked around to see who was speaking. Lo and behold, Hannah was on the ground. He tripped over her vines.

"Okay, Hannah, now is not the time, I need to look for someone!" He said, already sprinting away.

Hannah didn't seem okay with that. She jumped up and started to run after him, though he was much faster than her. Oh fantastic. I've gotta look for Goldie and Freddy, and now Hannah's on my tail. Great. Uh, how about the spa! Hannah didn't like it up there, so maybe I can lose her up there! He thought as he made his way to the stairwell, and angry Shiny Servine hot on his trail.

Violet ran out of the arena, panting heavily. Not even stopping for a breather, she bolted up the stairs and to the spa. Violet stopped outside the spa and leaned on the door, out of breath.

Freddy ran out of the steamy room and hid in a cupboard that was silver. Goldie stayed where he was, except he moved from Helia's lap to behind her shoudlers.

"Vio! Don't suppose you found them?" Icarus called as he saw her at the door to the spa, out of breath. "You don't look too good. I'll go in an look for them, you can be doing me a huge favor in-"

"ICARUS, WHERE ARE YOU?" Hannah called from the bottom of the stairwell.

"That. Stop her from getting to me!" He said as he ran inside, short of breath, but trucking on anyways.

The Simipour at the desk was nowhere to be found, so he just went inside. He grabbed a towel, because Arceus knows he doesn't want to get kicked out of the spa, even if he's looking for the kids. He did a quick scan of what he could see immediately, and when that didn't work, he went to the sauna to ask if anyone knew the whereabouts of Goldie and Freddy. "Hey... you guys... oh golly... do you know where Goldie and... Freddy went?!" He said, panting and out of breath. "I can't find the- what's that?"

Icarus slowly walked to Helia, jumped up next to her, and looked at her shoulders. "I swear something moved. Goldie, is that you?" He called, not wanting to get too close to Helia, and also not wanting to scare Goldie if he really was there. If he was, then he blended in really well with Helia's fur, which was why he had to make sure of whether or not it was indeed him.

Violet stopped Hannah "What's the rush? Oh, could you help us? Please help us look for Sylvery downstairs, we got the spa covered!" Violet shouted, stepping in front of the spa door so Hannah couldn't get through.

Goldie stayed still, not even breathing. He stealthily jumped down and spotted a very small hole in the wall and decided to squeeze through it, it worked and Goldie relaxed again. He walked backwards and hit the other side of the wall, staring through the hole he had just came through.

Freddy waited quietly, listening for any sound, he had heard Violet and Icarus, but didn't move whatsoever.

Syvery lifted her head. "Was this a dream?" She couldn't see anything but darkness. She heard Icarus say something about Freddy and Goldie being missing. She stood up but it was still dark. She walked until she finally made it!.. out from under the blankets. Syvery hastily jumped off the bed and exited the room. She made her way through the main hall way.before she noticed an air vent! Syvery squeezed herself inside and watched and looked for the two Eevee from there. She felt much safer here then anywhere else. Who else could fit in here anyways? Syvery made her way through the vents. The air had become increasingly hot before she realized that she was nearing the spa. She decided to start looking for an exit.

Helia drew breath sharply as a sudden weight hit her lap. The two Eevee, Vio's newborns, had somehow made their way into the sauna and onto her lap.

"Woah now!" She laughed nervously, more startled than amused. "Are you kiddos okay in the heat like this?"

Unsurprisingly, a wild-eyed Icarus was in quick pursuit, charging into the steamy room. The not-golden one had dashed off before she could stop him, while the golden one had shimmied his way up onto her shoulders. Helia wasn't quite sure what to do with the kid, so while Icarus was going on about something or other, she made a motion to pick the little golden Eevee up to hand him over. Before she could even touch him, he hopped down and away, skidding into safety in a hole in the wall.

"I—uh, what's even happening?"

"The kids got out and Vio and I are trying to get them back! And I guess we found Goldie... sorta, where did he jump off to?!" Icarus looked as Helia tried to grab Goldie, but failed as he dashed into a hole in the wall.

"Where does that go? Goldie, please come back! Come to Icarus! Please?" Icarus called out through the hole in the wall, trying not to sound worried. He tried to coax him out. "Mommy is worried about you, so come on back. Maybe you can help us find Freddy! I'll give you a Mago Berry!... If Vio lets me..."

Meanwhile

"Oh, is that so? Well, when you get the chance, tell Icarus I need to have a word with him. A few... words... yea." Hannah said, soite oozing off of every word. She corssed her vines, just like she crossed her arms in the same moment, and went back downstairs to look for Syvery.

That Ninetales... Violet... she's like his bodyguard or something. But didn't she hate him? And didn't he hate her? I just don't get her... Hannah thought as she made her descent.

"It's alright, Luna." Spectre said. "Not everybody is comfortable with social situations. You remind me of a friend of mine, a Gardevoir named Artemis. She would probably react the same way to that situation that you did." he said.

Violet smiled "Thank you!" She called to Hannah. Turning around, Violet quickly dashed into the spa and into the sauna, obviously wrapping a towel around her waist. "You found Goldie? Alright! Goldie, please come out hon, we won't hurt you" Violet said, leaning down slightly.

Goldie slowly came out of the hole and jumped on Violet's back, letting tears stream down his face. He lay down and cling onto Violet's back as she exited the sauna.

Freddy spotted a vent and quickly climbed in, he scampered across the metal and started panting as the heat increased.

"That was... uh wow. Those kids are a handful, huh?" Icarus was still standing in the sauna with her, but Helia didn't quite know if she was talking to the kids, or to herself. "Welp, no such chance of relaxation after that, I'm gonna head on up to Honolulu's room after a brief swim."

She wasn't sticking around after that kind of heart attack. The heat of the sauna had felt uncomfortably hot for the first time all day after the scare with the babies. Helia needed to cool off, and that she did, climbing into the pool and letting the cold water surround her. She didn't really feel like swimming either, and almost immediately got out to towel off. Laughing aloud, genuinely still startled at how the two Eevee had jumped up on her, she hastily made her way up to the room, suddenly feeling like napping.

Syvery eventually made her way back to a cooler area. She walked across, her paws making scraping noises as she traveled. She heard a faint buzz as the vent filled with the cool outside air. Seeing a light, Syvery quietly crept up to it before seeing a over view of the night sky. She sat down and watched the stars. She closed her eyes and listened. Grasshoppers were chirping and clouds quietly drifted in the night sky. She looked up at the moon, bright and full. Lights from rooms of the hotel casted shadows across the grass. Before she knew it, she had nearly fallen asleep. Shaking herself awake, she let out a high pitched yawn before walking back into the hotel, she had nearly forgotten about how many Pokemon there were. She stared out of the air vents, as she started to worry. How often was she seen? Were the couches good enough? How wou-
Her thinking was interrupted by the noise of metal, quickly getting closer and closer. She started backing away quietly, awaiting to see what the noise was coming from.

Freddy flung himself at Sylvery, making loud whimpering sounds. The instant he saw her, Freddy was happy as happy could be. "S-Sylvery!" Freddy exclaimed, not realising he said his first word-er-name.

Violet was happy she found Goldie, but Freddy was still missing. Goldie watched as pokèmon flew past, his vision blurred and he fell into a deep sleep.

"Okay, we found one! Now we gotta find Freddy. Freddy!? Freddy!?" Icarus called out, again in a loud whisper.

Goldie was sleeping with Violet, but Freddy was nowhere to be seen. Let's see, Goldie blends in well with Helia's fur... did Freddy do the same? There's silver things all over here! Welp, better get looking. He thought as he ran toward the cabinets. They were high up, so Icarus jumped up to try and reach them. He looked around, and Freddy was nowhere to be found. There was, however, a vent. Now, if Goldie could fit into that small hole in the wall, I'll bet that Freddy could fit in the vent... but I don't really think that I can... I'm not about to get stuck in a vent today!

Icarus ran back to Violet, panting from exhaustion. "Freddy... I think.... vent... can't... c'mon!" He tried saying, but he was too out of breath to speak in full sentences. Instead, he stumbled as he ran back to the location of the vent, hoping there was a solution to all of this. One that could be found quickly. If Freddy was in the vent, it wouldn't be very good. The vent gets hot, and Icarus did not want anything bad happening to Freddy.

Syvery tumbled backwards in surprise before realizing it was Freddy. She giggled and said, "Your okay now." She gave a smile and yawned once more. "Your parents are probably looking for you. Do you want to go and wait for them in the room?" She said quietly. She blinked before she started walking. "We should probably get going, you don't want your parents getting mad, right?" She kept a smile on her face the entire time she was walking. Freddy had said his first word and it was her name! She giggled to herself before she turned backwards and waited for Freddy.
(OOC: Sorry, a little brain dead this morning XD)

Freddy bounded towards Sylvery, grinning widely. "Sylvery!" He exclaimed once more, hopping up and down.

Goldie opened his eyes to see the familiar layout of the room. Violet jumped on her bed and lay down, letting Goldie get off her back and onto the bed. "I can sense that Freddy is with someone, he's fine, let's wait for them" Violet said, hopefully Icarus followed.

Icarus ran to the vent, but then noticed that Violet was going to her room. What the... Vio!? He ran back to her, and chased her to the room, where she lay down on the bed with Goldie. "What... about... Freddy?... I thought... oh boy..." Icarus flopped onto the ground, refusing to get up. "Tired. Ugh. Running is garbage... I guess... if you say... Freddy is... fine... then okay..."

He rolled over onto his side, directly in front of Violet's bed, but still on the ground. He stayed there for a few second before remembering that nasty lotion stuff. He groaned loudly as he went to go get it. "Ugh, I gotta go do this stupid thing that the nurse told me to do. I hate sticky stuff." He mumbled to himself, getting the jar and heading into the bathroom.

Once inside, he tried to figure out how to open the jar. He tried twisting the lid, but it was screwed on pretty tight. He tried simply popping the lid off, but that didn't work. The lid specifically said to twist, so he figured as much. He tried twisting it the other way, but that didn't work either. Maybe I can find something to open it with? He thought as he jumped down from the counter where he was onto the floor. While jumping, his tail hit the jar, knocking it over. The top fell off, and a good portion of the contents got all over Icarus. He yelled in frustration. His tail and neck fluff were covered in reddish-purple slime, as well as his ears, torso, and face, and it was really sticky. "It's that stupid blue stuff all over again! Ugh!"

Syvery lead Freddy towards the vent near their room.. Or what she thought so. Exiting the vents, she looked up at the room number.
"So close..." It was room 220, the room right above theirs. She made sure Freddy was following her before she went and clicked the elevator button.
"Over here Freddy! We're going to get back to our room so you can see Vio and Icarus! Your brother is also probably with them." She said as the Elevator neared their floor. Looking around, the rooms seemed different. Everything was blue or a color similar to it. She looked down the hallways and saw a lot more water types then anything.
"Maybe the floors above the main one are sorted by types.." She murmered. She shook her tail and sat down.

Freddy stayed silent, waiting and watching every move Sylvery made. Freddy mimicked Sylvery, he shot his tail and sat down.

Goldie looked at Icarus and then jumped off the bed. He went to him and started rubbing the lotion and it slowly went away, fading into his fur.

Violet watched the two intently, still a bit worried about Freddy and Sylvery.

Syvery gave a small smile as the doors opened to the elevator. Holding the open button waiting for Freddy, she examined the elevator. It was almost the size of a mini bed room! The was even a small table with drinks and snacks. She gazed at the tiny pastries. They were beautifully caramelized and it took great skill to cook such a small little pastry. The doors opened and Syvery held the doors open, making sure they wouldn't close on Freddy. Noticing that the door was slightly open, she pushed it so the both of them could enter.
"We're back!" she said before she jumped onto her bed. Yawning, she sat down and watched the entire room.

Icarus stood still as Goldie rubbed the lotion and watched as it faded away. It still left him feeling a bit sticky, but it was better than being drenched in it. "Thanks, Goldie. I'd give you a high-five, but we have paws, not hands, and we're both a little sticky right now." He bent down to poke Goldie's forehead with his nose.

Syvery and Freddy came into the room, and Icarus bolted over to them, overjoyed. "Oh, thank goodness you two are okay! We were so worried about you, Freddy! Thank you so much, Syv, I owe ya." He told them, walking a little funny because of the lotion's viscosity. Needless to say, he wasn't exactly a fan of it. His fur was shinier because of it, but it wasn't a sparkling shine. It was more of a honey-like coating of shininess. He hated it.

Icarus went back into the bathroom, grabbed a towel from the rack (which was easier to reach than the one is the spa, oddly enough) and put it on his bed. "I don't wanna get the bed sticky, but I need to freakin' lay down and regain my energy. Imma grab a piece of that Custap berry stuff, then lay down here." He said, walking to the counter where the Custap berry sat.

This thing is super sweet, so it's gotta be able to boost my energy at least a little. Not too much, I hope. He thought, biting into a piece of it.

Goldie bowed and made a clicking sound, walking up to Freddy. The two then jumped up beside Violet. They adjusted their bows and top hats before laying down and falling asleep next to each other.

Violet smiled, happy to have her two babies, Sylvery and Icarus in her sights. Violet pulled out the next comic, having finished the other one, and continued reading.

Syvery yawned and said, "It was no trouble at all.." She then looked over at Icarus at said, "Why do. you.. look... soo shinnn.. nzzz" Syvery collapsed into her pillow. This first day was insanely tiring for her and she just wanted to get some rest. Her flower crown had fallen slightly, over one eye and around her ear. She snored peacefully and she snuggled the pillow before all movement left was her breathing.

Icarus chuckled quietly at the sight of Syvery collapsing from exhaustion. She looked adorable while she was asleep, so Icarus chose not to disturb her. Instead, he finished his Custap berry and lay down on his towel that he had set up near the pillow that Syvery had laid down earlier. Now that the whole fiasco was finally over, Icarus figured some resting was in order... but now that he ate the Custap berry. he wasn't tired. Ugh, should've thought about that.

"I'm gonna go for a walk, I'll be right back." He said quietly to Violet as he jumped off of the bed, his energy slowly returning to him from eating the sugary berry.

He exited the room and closed the door, not all the way, but just enough so people wouldn't think it was still open. He looked around for something to do, then decided to sit outside at the beach. He dashed under the couches like Syvery did, avoiding Hannah who for whatever reason was calling for Syvery. Once outside, he went directly to the beach and sat down next to the waves, but not close enough to get wet. He made a small sand wall to protect him from the water should it come farther.

What happened to that collar chest... I wonder.

Icarus, letting curiosity take hold of his mind, got up from his little 'cave' to find the chest. He scouted around the beach looking for the chest, and he did eventually find it in the same spot it was in previously. It looked to be untouched, and the collars were all still in there. The chest itself was still open. How strange... I've got an idea!

Icarus closed the chest and attempted to push it into his room. He got pretty far, but the chest itself was very heavy. It may have been small, and only carried collars in it, but it was still heavy. A few Pichu noticed him and went to go help, but an angry Raichu, presumably the one from the last beach fiasco, prevented them from continuing.

After a few minutes, he did in fact get it to the doorway of his room. He slowly opened the door, and began pushing it into the room. His fur was covered in sand that stuck to the lotion, but he really didn't care. "Vio, look! It's the box! Nobody even touched it at the beach, and I decided to bring it in here. Just in case... oh boy, now that I actually think about it, that's probably not one of my best ideas." He said, muttering the last part. "Hey, Vio, can you help get this thing on top of the counter or bed or something? I can't pick it up."

He sat back and attempted to open the chest, but it refused to open. "Oh, uh, and maybe you can use your Psychic to unlock it again? It may have closed and locked itself..."