• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: A Journey Through Hoenn Discussion

Time Skip?

• yeah

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • no

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Pjnm13 Not quite ready to do a time skip. A lot of characters are still awake, and we could do some bonding between them for the time being. As for the next day, I would say they start off towards Petalburg City. You may have to be a bit patient, so get into another RP I would say if you don't want to wait.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Lucas Crimson
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Appearance: Fair toned, Gray T-shirt, mostly black red striped hoodie; blonde quiff hair, black high tops and jeans, 5'6", black eyes and rectangular glasses
Personality: I'm not really good at explaining these but I'm good at showing it in the RP, is that ok?
Pokemon: Charmeleon (Coruscare); Elekid (Tonirex)
Other: Originates from a family of former trainers in Kanto. He lived in Viridian City until he was old enough to get his Pokémon from Professor Oak. He decided to keep on studying in the Pokémon Academy and fought traveling trainers and friends. One day his parents Pokémon created an Egg and his parents decided to let Lucas have it. He helped hatch it and it turned out to be an Elekid that he kept. One day while training with his friends in Viridian Forest his Charmander evolved after facing off a trio of Beedrill that attacked them. After that day he told his parents that he wanted to become a trainer and went to Hoenn to fulfill his dream.

Pokemon Format
Name: Coruscare
Species: Charmeleon
Appearance: Average Charmeleon
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Thunder Punch; Flamethrower; Slash; Dragon Rage
Other: After being beaten multiple times by water types as a Charmander, Lucas's Dad's Electabuzz taught him Thunder Punch.

Pokemon Format
Name: Tonirex
Species: Elekid
Appearance: Average Elekid
Ability: Static
Moves: Ice Punch ; Swift; Low Kick; Thunder Punch; Light Screen
Other: His mother was a Jynx that knew Ice Punch and passed it onto him by genetics.

Last edited: