• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: A Journey Through Hoenn Discussion

Time Skip?

• yeah

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • no

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Then just a few hits on each other to get to know each other and stop after a few RP minutes then :p

Also, don't worry about short posts, we can't all think of detailed responses.

Will anybody be able to post soon? If possible, I would like some warnings when you can and can't post, but I understand that life gets in the way. I just want the RP to get a bit more progressed by the end of today tbh.

Name: Pj
Ethnicity: Kantonian (Cinnabar Islands)
Appearance: A 15 year old with green eyes, light skin, black hair, always uses casual clothing, has a pale skin which gets extremely red when in hot enviornments, his clothing usually changes depending on the day, but he especially likes to wear a jacket and jeans.
Personality: A shy person, is always thinking on life, always is loyal to what he thinks are "friends", no matter what the circumstance or what happens, but usually gets used for other people's goals because of that, he's always looking to do the right thing, even though he gets mad when he cant accomplish his goals and stuff gets uncomftarble, he's looking forward to a new adventure and getting out of the cinnabar islands.
Pokemon: Eevee

Pokemon Format
Name: Eevee (Do all pokemon need a nickname?)
Species: Eevee
Appearance: Average Sized, sometimes wears ribbons etc.
Ability: Anticipation
Moves: Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Bite, Helping hand, Wish

Last edited:
Nah just when were in the desert the character is proably gonna get more exhausted faster because of the heat, but when in cold enviorments he's going to be able to withstand more cold than usual (not a superpower just a biological advantage)

@Phnm13 Understood. To be honest, I would just suggest that you're roaming around route 101 when you happen to bump into our characters on accident, where you could join the group.

Ok I think I got an idea now, Eevee runs off with the parcel that im delivering from professor oak with a part for a wormhole machine val needs while I bump into the group and decide to stay, and I shortly describe my experience getting eevee.

@Pjnm13 Two issues I have with this.

1. Professor Birch, not Oak, is the professor of the Hoenn region.

2. I wouldn't really like you to do something that involves @BartenderReaper character without their permission. You could just make the parcel research supplies, tbh, wouldn't want to interfere with other people's OC's.

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
@Pjnm13

Couple things I want to say:

1. My character is researching Ultra Wormholes (the things from Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon), not creating a wormhole machine. (Not sure where you came up with that idea.)

2. This part of your intro post: "she bumped into some travelers and some of them fell." That is a bit of autoing/bunnying, which isn't allowed.

Oh ok, ive youve seen the anime burnet uses a wormhole machine to open wormholes to return Ubs into, ill change the last part right now.

Last edited:
Name: Saiorse Byrne (sir-sha burn)
Ethnicity: Caucasian // Hoennian
Appearance: Saiorse has long, wavy ginger hair that falls over her right eye and dark blue eyes. She has lots of freckles and has a very pale complexion. She wears black jeans and a teal wooly sweater. Saiorse is rather tall, standing at about 5”9, and has quite a thin and delicate-looking figure. She’s pretty flat-chested.
Personality: Saiorse is very insecure about her appearance and feels as if she is inadequate when it comes to her looks, always trying to hide as much of her face as possible with her hair or hands. She’s soft-spoken, reserved and cowardly, though is polite, gentle and compassionate. She has a very close bond with her Mudkip, Snooch, and often chooses to talk to him instead of humans. Saiorse is incredibly awkward and often trips over her words, and is a frequent stutterer, most noticably having issues with her 't's. Despite what you would outwardly think due to her general nervousness, Saiorse has quite a cynical and dry sense of humor and often makes self-deprecating jokes,
Pokemon:
Name: Snooch
Species: Mudkip
Appearance: A normal Mudkip, though Saiorse does like dressing him up. He hates it.
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Water Gun, Tackle, Growl, Mud-Slap

Name:
Fiona
Species: Swablu
Appearance: Swablu with a Soothe Bell hanging from what little neck she has.
Ability: Cloud Nine
Moves: Disarming Voice, Sing, Round, Take Down, Safeguard

I suggest we wait for @Vaporreon to return back or something, or somebody could go help them. Then we should probably do something at Oldale - (get something to eat, hotel, etc.)

Yes I was thinking on waiting, but meanwhile I got separated looking for the poochyene and caught a pokemon (im not sure which yet maybe ill do it) then i would rejoin the group, also my character still hasnt had a pokemon battle yet.

You can time skip your own character to be with the rest of the group who didn't go to get the keys, we're about to return, and as the main RP host I give you permission to do so.