• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman Fantasy

in an almost instance it begins to rain and seemingly out of nowhere a hydro pump knocks one of the raiders against a wall. on the other side is a golduck. There stands a light blue skinned, blue spikey haired man with a circlet with a red jewel on his head a in the center, blue t-shirt, blue rain jacket, swim trunks, swimming gloves and swimming shoes. "the others are helping the farmers evacuate to safety! says the golduck. A moment later Sol uses zen headbutt on one of the bandits and helps them clear out the base. "the bandits at the farm northeast of here are still a threat." He hits another bandit with his staff. "just like good old days huh Godu?" (golduck's name) Sol says laughingly. "except Siren isn't here to scold you!" laughs Godu. Sol shudders for a moment (don't remind me!) He thought to himself as he tries to block the horrifying memories.

"Oh, well sorry for wasting your time." Bloom was about to head off but then a quite tall absol pokehuman found her. "Umm, I'm not sure about how much help I'll be but I'll try to help." Moments later after she said that she heard an earsplitting roar. She looked over at the other side of the town. "That's what your dealing with? He's huge!" Bloom took a deep breath and said "Okay, Let's Go." As she ran over she sensed something peculiar about it. It almost felt like pure darkness was oozing out of that gyrados she felt from the other side of town.

“This is a bandit that I got for you. Trying to hold up the bread shop.” Wallace said. He boxed in the Gyarados Pokehuman. Wallace then felt an uneasy feeling wash over him. It was pure evil, it was spewing out of the Gyarados. He started sweating, trying to control himself, and hold in the walls as the Gyarados pounded on the walls. “I can’t hold that much longer...” he said grunting.

Sol uses heal pulse on another one of the bandits(ekans) which causes it to fly fall backwards and hit a land on a table. then proceeds to use his staff to fight against two more bandits (a mankey and a cacnea). his friend Godu is going around using amnesia on bandits to make it easier to detain them. luckily there are plenty of pokehumans from the blue waffle to help. it is their guild after all. after the majority of bandits have been apprehended they search the base to see if there are any more lurking around any corner. how do you think the others are doing? says Godu. there doing just fine! Sol says cheerfully as he looks around the hallway door.

Mudd turned around suddenly, to see a Mr.Mime Pokehuman holding trapping a Gyarados inside something. She couldn't see anything blocking the Gyarados, so she used Mud Shot, but something blocked the way and sent it flying out in all directions.

Bloom ran over as fast as she could. When she got close she saw it. The pokehuman was tall muscular and he had piercing yellow eyes. He was bashing the invisible walls that surrounded him. Bloom ran up behind the Mr. Mime Pokehuman and said "I'm here to help. Hold still." Bloom's hair started glowing from the sunlight. She touched the Mr.t Mime's back and the Mr. Mime glowed too. "This is my ability, Flower Gift." Slowly the walls started to regain strength. "I'm gonna need all of my strength to knock this guy down." She thought as a splash of mud hit her in the face. "I'm also gonna need a bath afterward."

Mudd watched the mud hit the Cherrim Pokehuman's face. "Oh no, I'm really sorry... oh wait, no I'm not" Mudd looked over at the Gyarados and then at the Mr. Mime. "What is going on right now? Why isn't he moving? Why are you glowing? Why is he punching thin air? Why do I feel obliged to help? Do you know? I don't," Mudd walks around the Gyarados. "This is mean, I feel that Gyarados' pain" Mudd said, before using Take Down on the Mr. Mime Pokehuman.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve saw the conflict, and flinched. She didn't want to get too involved, but her heart said otherwise.
She suddenly ran over, and yelled "EVERYONE STOP!"
With a blast of glowing pink light, she used Glitzy Glow. She purposefully weakened the move, so that it wouldn't injure anyone, but be enough to startle.
Her voice trembling with anger, she spoke. "The next person to attack another with no justification answers to me. I can make that Glitzy Glow hurt a lot more. Do I make myself clear?"

Sol looks under the table "no bandits here" he looks under the sandwich on the table "no bandits here" Sol says as he giggles. Godu pauses for a moment *facepalm* "this is why Siren is always angry at you all the time! stop goofing around and keep looking". Sol shudders for a moment says "we should really start heading towards the farm. i never got to see how many bandits were there. Sol and Goda along with a couple of the blue waffles head to the farm while the rest stay back to look around. Sol and the others stop near it to come up with a strategy of attack.

Mudd stared at the Eevee Pokehuman. "You are? Are you here to be mean to this poor gyarados? If so I'll take you on. After I recover, that is..." Mudd said rubbing her head. She took a deep breath before standing up off the floor.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve glared at the Pokehuman that had just spoken. "As I said. There will be no more fighting. I am not being mean to anyone. Fight me, however, and I will fight back. And I'll win, too. Not that there's any point. Violence is unnecessary in this situation."
Her hands glowed with a pink light. "If anyone wishes to challenge this or fires an attack at anyone, I may forget my morals for a short while. Now, let's try this again. Do. I. Make. Myself. CLEAR?"

"Not really, but tell these people to stop hurting that poor Gyarados" Mudd exclaimed. She turned around and stared at the Gyarados. "Even if it is a bandit, can you tell they have badly hurt it?" She said. She turned around to the Eevee Pokehuman, "Well, whatever they do I don't really care anymore. Hi, I'm Mudd, and I obviously don't like you. Why don't we start again!" Mudd smirked.

Wallace turned around to look at the Eevee Pokehuman. “Yes, yes you do. But right now we really don’t need your morals. Can’t you see that we are busy actually helping? If you wanna help, go hunt for some more bandits.” Wallace said.
His hands shook while holding in the walls. Sure the Cherrim gave him a boost, but it was still hard to contain him with him punching the walls. Obviously this Mudd person was not familiar with Mr.Mimes.

The sudden blast of light pink energy disrupted the barrier. The gyarados let put a huge roar. It was a huge mix of emotions. Pain, sadness, confusion, and most of all anger. "Okay, since we shouldn't fight it, I have a better idea." She took a deep breath and the edge of her fan started to glow. A beam of pink energy wrapped around the gyarados like a ribbon. The energy encased him like a sphere and in a small flash of warm pink light the gyarados laid unconscious on the floor. The dark aura disappeared and his eyes returned to normal. "That was heal pulse. I calmed him down but the pain of all of his damages finally set in."

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve threw her hands up. "Well, I don't know the context of this idiocy. I've made the mistake of stepping out when I could have helped once. I don't intend on making that mistake again." She visibly faltered on those last two sentences.
She turned to leave, the glow around her hands fading.

After Sol and goda arrived his other friends showed up as well. (A Quagsir man named quazi, and a bibarel woman named Bibi) "Peplar (the pelippar from earlier) couldn't be here, his old age is getting to him so he went home to recover" said Bibi. Sol looks up and starts scribbling a poorly written plan with a crude drawing of a bunch of pokehumans fighting.

Ezra got back to find the exact scene going on.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF PALKIA AND ALL SPACIAL REND IS GOING ON HERE!?!?" Ezra yelled, after realizing half the guild, including the Greninja, were hurt, along with a unconscious bandit and an Eevee Flipping out.

"I've known you for years Sol and your handwriting is still deplorable. though i think i think I've known you long enough that i can translate it." Goda says muttering to himself while looking over the plans. "if you can get past the handwriting issue it doesn't seem half bad. Goda says before heading behind one of the grain mills along with quazi (quagsire) following him. then Sol along with the others heading through the back entrance of one of the barns. immediately after quagsire then uses an earth power to catch some of the bandits off guard. then Goda uses a hydro pump to try take out one or two of the bandits. moments later Sol and the others jump out to fight the bandits head on. it would appear the bandits are being led by a nidoking. Sol tries to take on the nidoking but for now he's mostly just dodging trying to avoid getting hit by his horn attacks and striking when there is an opening. however nidoking is strong and won't go down without a fight. this is going to be difficult.

"Umm... so what are we supposed to do?" Mudd stood up straight and saluted. She pointed at the bandit and the two fighting it, "That may be a bandit, but we can't hurt it as badly as that..." Mudd said before pointing to the Eevee Pokehuman," She appeared out of nowhere and is starting to scare me." Mudd said, still saluting.

"At Ease, Blue Waffle Guild members," Ezra responded, "For Everyone, check on the injured while I get the intelligence unit to try and figure out what happened to the Gyarados Pokehuman in the report I received on my way back, and the Cherrim Pokehuman, thank you for calming that Gyarados, and here's a scroll."

Ezra then left the scroll on a nearby table, and then responded, "Don't worry about a thing, I'll be on Patrol to make sure nothing else happens today."

over half of the bandits at the farm have been detained. some have ran off. Both Sol and the bandit leader nidoking are tired, but neither show any sign off surrendering. the others are handling the bandits just fine. though more and more of the bandits may try and flee.

Ezra ran into the Eevee Pokehuman from earlier on his patrol and said, "Hi, I'm Ezra, one of the Captains of The guild Blue Waffle, and from what I can tell, you have a lot of potential, so, here is a scroll for application."

He left the scroll on a low hanging branch nearby, and continued on his patrol noting, "Directions to the guild hall are on the bottom of the scroll, and if you see a Mr. Mime Pokehuman wearing a red cloak, tell him what I told you about the scroll, I was in a rush and forgot to tell him, also you need to talk to a Serperior Pokehuman named Haylee Rose, she will take the scroll when you get there and are done."

*smack!* nidoking hits the ground. moments later the few remaining bandits flee to find saftey. though Sol and his friends are too tired to try catcch them so they decide to eat a couple sitrus berries and head back home to the ocean continent.

Ezra noticed the leader and called a retrieval squad of trained villagers to get him to the Blue Waffle Guild hall so he could have Bernard (The Dragonite) question him when he gets a chance. Then he called the lowest member, a Tailow Pokehuman, to send a message to the Slowking Pokehuman that helped earlier

"Understood!" The girl responded and flew off with a letter and a scroll.

Wallace dissipated the walls, and panted with relief. He cursed to himself. He was becoming too popular. He usually laid low, and waited for stuff to happen. Now some others knew him, and it wouldn’t be good if people were searching for him. Those Wallace had stole from.
He created some platforms, and jumped up on them with blinding speed, and hopped up in a roof. He continued to hop from roof to roof, still carrying the scroll that man had given him.
After Wallace was in a different side of town, he began to fill the form out. There was one part that asked if they had any criminal background. He marked this as no.
Not like they would find out. He hoped.

after Sol arrives and the others make it back to the ocean continent. both Sol reveals a tattoo over the upper right side of his chest(a blue question mark with a red exclamation mark in the center) and Goda pulls up his coat sleeve revealing a matching tattoo on his forearm revealing them both to be members of the guild "the pondering wanderers" then covering them back up again. "until next time old friend" Sol says cheerfully as they both salute one another. as soon as he arrives home he sees a tailow fly towards him and hands him the package then smiles before heading off to its next destination. after he arrives home he starts writing a guild report on the farm on his recent mission then placing it in his desk so he can turn it in the next morning. he then opens the letter from tailow and sees its a thank you letter from the blue waffle guild. "well that's very kind of them". He smiles then places the letter in a box with letters. "maybe tomorrow i'll eat at Rai's dinner in central city" he thought to himself before cooking lunch.

Last edited:
The Tailow Pokehuman returned to Ezra with the scroll, but the letter was delivered.

*Captain, where do you want me to deliver this scroll?"

"Linda, find a Cherrim Pokehuman, possibly a Sunny Form, from what I can tell, she stands about five foot zero." Ezra responded to the guild's Courier Pokehuman.

After Sol eats his favorite honey scented waffles for breakfast he heads out the door. a turrent of water spouts up out of the ocean. moments later a wailord swims to the surface and waves at Sol. "mornin Ward(the wailord), hows the weather up there" Sol says while trying to keep a straight face as he greets him. As Ward walks on the shore he looks down "better than down there, though maybe if were lucky we might get some rain... anyways you haven't been to the guild hall(a large cave system that connects to both the jungles and the deep parts of the ocean) in a while. what's up?" Ward's grin turns into a scowl. Sol gleefully smiles and shows Ward several filed and completed reports. "ya know you could say hi or drop by the HQ every once and a while wouldn't hurt." he says jokingly. Sol starts laughing "ya... i should. hows Peplar(pelippar) doing?" he says cheerfully. "that old seadog? old. older than the moss on the HQ, probably older than the sand on the beach, but he's fine. grouchy old crobat but fine." Smirks Ward. Later that day after Sol turned in his reports he heads to Rai's diner to grab a meal.

Last edited: