• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open PokeHigh (The Remake)

Lyle would rather sleep on the streets than have to share a room with anyone XD however, I'm fine with anyone as my group members

XD (laughing emoji)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I'm fine without a group (Not really if no one invited me, which will likely happen, I will start making my own requests.)

I'm cool with whatever, but Aspen's prolly gonna be salty around people anyway, regardless of who they are..
But the groups will come in contact with the other groups, right..? Like.. these won't be practically two different RP's regarding the two different groups.
..right?

Wait, i have an idea. Theirs 10 people in this Rp so Far. So their will be two groups with 5 people in each. And then new people who join can make their own Group. And yes

I don't care honestly, Lyle will go to which ever group had less. He's not exactly easy to get along with so I doubt anyone's gonna pick him- and once he's left he'll just go to whichever group needs him. But I don't think anyone of the characters will really get to know one another until after they form groups.

I also don't mind making another character if that helps.

Name: Sharomu Daizu
Personality: A Guy who doesn't literally want to battle unless needed. And he always like to discover new types of Pokemon with all he got. He seems calm but extremely strategic in terms of fighting. He seems good at finding Treasures but he is not good at finding girlfriend.
Appearance: This is his Trainer Sprite
23476172_1881049021939684_2096643865_n.jpg
And
this is his him
23513425_1881051005272819_2056310211_n.jpg
A Reddish haired guy with a Scar on his face. He always wear Purple clothes and blue pants. And he has also Scar on his chest from fighting with Ursaring.
Pokemon:
Kitsu(Ninetales) - Holding Charcoal / Timid /
Sharo(Luxray) - Holding Magnet / Adamant /
23516091_1881053985272521_489833422_o.jpg

Savage(Pidgeot) - Holding Pidgeotite or Blackglasses / Relaxed /
23316138_1876631765714743_27642097_n.png

Scarr (Dragonite) *Starter* - holding Dragon Claw / Brave /
other:
Ace Trainer and currently trying to travel all regions. But he sets himself on this High School. Anyway his Dragonite as Dratini was his starter given by Giovanni from Viridian City.

accepted, but guys i have bad news. i won't be able to reply as soon as possible for a while. my tablet just broke and it needs to be fixed. so until it's fixed, sorry if i can't reply for a couple of hours or a day.

name:Zeo Nicholas
personality: Laid Back, Cares for his Pokemon, competitive at times
appearance: Black hair, Often wheres a blue Jacket
pokemon: Main: Gallade Rest: View trainer card (btw they dont start off fully evolved)

Attachments

• 572412_trainercard-Zeo.png
    572412_trainercard-Zeo.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 35
No clue! Personally I think it should've gone like, first come first serve, just go to a random dorm and see your dormmates, instead of choose your groups, but it's not really my choice to change :L