• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open PokeHigh (The Remake)

Guys I think I might leave this roleplay... I'm just not really enjoying it. I'm sorry. :(

EDIT: Actually, I might give this roleplay another chance. I think one of the reasons I'm not enjoying it too much is because, well, I haven't keeping up with this roleplay very well.

Name:Clink Blank
Personality:Shy, Not too good with talking to girls, Funny and nice when you get to know him.
Appearance:The same as the male trainer from Pokemon Omega Ruby.
Pokemon:Mudkip, Jolteon, Zorua.
Other:Has a Claw Fossil in his bag and it gets revived later.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Is it to late now (TO SAY SORRY) join?

name: Kyle
personality: I would say kind, shy, and all that stuff but nope. Kyle is basically an infernape in blaze. Always ready for a Mach Punch ready not. When he figures out someone wants to be his friend he calmed calms then ask "is it to late now to say sorry?". Don't take off his hat or his ability will change to iron fist rage (I'm just dying bc my character is based on me During 5th grade XD But I was kind, shy, and all that junk in fifth grade I just didn't like bullies or people taking off my winter hat...). Kyle only talked if needed or if had friends. During story his act will change due to something.
appearance: (Basically guy sitting in my profile pic) Under his winter hat his hair is black, normally he wears the hat just to a scar from his childhood. Average height for his age.
pokemon: (1-6) A Monferno with thunder punch (Normal blaze).
A Lucario (Steadfast)
other: His perspective of people changed when started getting bullied in 5th grade for being weak, guys would normally say "Kyle put those big guns away." sarcastically. Girls would just ignore him, sometimes the guys would normally beat him up he was that weak. As he got older and went to middle school he started to lift (do you even lift bro?). The guys and girls would talk him because he had muscles but those guys we're the guys who picked on him so he beat em up. The girls that ignored him started to talk him so he ignored them from those days foward he was that guy who would talk only if needed or if he had friends.

Last edited:
Not exactly the same format but I already had this preset and was feeling a little lazy. On the bright side, it basically gives all that was asked for and more.
Name: Keimusho Onishi
Hometown: Ecruteak City
Height: 5' 10
Weight: 187lbs.
Hair: Black Hair
Eyes: Natural eye color is dark brown; however, he wears purple contact lenses.
Clothing: Can be seen wearing a primarily black kimono equipped with a purple Pokéball logo on the back. Other times whenever necessary (such as when travelling in areas such as caves and mountains) he will be seen wearing a purple hoodie (with a black Pokéball logo embedded in the back and front), black pants, and black boots.
Identifying Marks: No physical features set him apart; however, he tends to have a pair of Go-Goggles resting on his forehead majority of the time.
Musculature: Fairly fit / slightly muscular.
Personality: An individual with few words, mainly cause he doesn't have much to say. However, he will talk to others when they speak to him and when it is necessary. Caring for those close to him; especially his Pokémon.
Skills: Skilled at performing dances known by Kimono Dancers in Ecruteak City but prefers not to use this skill for obvious reasons.
Past: He was born and grew up in Ecruteak City. His mother was a Kimono Dancer and his father worked at a Pokéball Factory in the Johto Region. That was until he had to relocate to the Pokéball Factory in the Kalos Region when Keimusho was at the young age of seven years old. It seemed the Keimusho wasn't destined to become a trainer as his mother desired for him to become a sage within the city. She wouldn't even allow for him to have a Pokémon. However, this all changed at the age of 10. One day, a mysterious man wearing a trench coat visited the city. This individual carried an incubator that contained a Pokémon Egg and claimed that he was from the Hoenn Region. The man would offer the egg for 10,000. The only other prerequisite was that a pokéball would have to be in the buyer's possession. In that moment Keimusho would remember a gift his father gave him prior to leaving for the Kalos Region; 30,000 and a purple-colored pokéball. With these things he was able to purchase the Egg and as a bonus the stranger would give him a pair of Go-Goggles as a bonus. A few days later the Egg would hatch and would be revealed to be a Trapinch. Keimusho knew quite a bit about Flygon and its descending forms from having read about it in his spare time. As such he would decide to nickname the Trapinch and deemed it "Hyperfly" despite it not having wings yet. His mother wasn't pleased about this, yet was not angry about it either so she allowed Keimusho to keep him. 7 years later Keimusho finally decided to not become a sage and to follow his own path. That day marked the beginning of Keimusho's journey. He left Ecruteak City and is planning on leaving the Johto Region altogether.
Family: Kaede Onishi (Mother), Watanabe Onishi (Father)
Love Relationships?: None
Pokémon: Species, Nickname, Gender, Ability, Hidden Power, Special Features, History/Personality, etc.
Pokémon Species: Trapinch
Nickname: Hyperfly
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Common Moves: Earthquake, Sand Attack, Bide, Faint Attack
Special Features: No Noticeable Features At The Moment
History: Keimusho's first Pokémon; hatched from an egg. Has been with Keimusho for 7 years.
Personality: Very nonchalant; however, is very fierce when threatened or in intense battle.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
My rp is having the same problem tbh we're on our 4 page and no one responded to my post on my rp or my post on here

I see this problem with majority of forums tbh, I literally haven't gotten any rp or seen consistent rp with any of the forums I read since making an account on pokecharms.

It's good from what I read so far, but since I wasn't in the Alola RP or read majority of it; I question what exactly happened prior to the characters coming to Johto, but that isn't necessarily a problem for me. It's active and that's all that matters lol

(Idk when this will be active again but heres mine)

Name: Naga
Personality: Shy, Gentle, Sweet, Purehearted
Appearance: She is an average 5'4 in height with light skin but light to lift also slightly small. She has light blue eyes right blind which her bang covers. She had silver-white hair with light lavender highlight streaks that is put up in a pony tail. She has a cute white and purple shirt with a full body Sylveon in the front just on the top with half white Capri pants showing half her legs with flats on her feet with the straps that wrap around her ankles. She wears a purple scarf around her neck along with a cross necklace just underneath it. She wears glasses along with a charm bracelet around her wrist with a Sylveon charm attached to it.
Pokemon: Sylveon(Ribbon)(F)(Partner), Venipede(Venny)(F), Umbreon(Dusk)(F)(Shiny), Flygon(Gem)(F), Ribombee(F), Ninetails(Alolan)(Winter)(F)
Other: Is blind in right eye, doesn't seem to believe in anger just her smile and happiness, can understand how Pokemon feel.