• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms Holiday Photo Contest - Closed!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
presents-for-raichu.png

It's still a bit early for most time zones, but we wanted to wish everyone who celebrates a very merry and happy Christmas! May you all have a fun, yet relaxing and safe holiday. But now, to business. Every year around this time we like to do something special for the holiday, our community, and Pokémon fans alike, and this year is no exception. And thus I present to you the 2012 Pokécharms Holiday Photo Contest!

Read More

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Pokécharms Holiday Photo Contest

LoN said:
That moment where you own no Poke plushy stuff :c

I'm in the same boat, but we don't even have Christmas decorations this year either so...lol. I think I can work something out though.

Also Katie wins just for the Powerpuff Girls wrapping paper.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Pokécharms Holiday Photo Contest

LoN said:
Hope you all had a good day!

Same to you, LoN! :)

Also, like I mentioned in the rules, any Pokemon-related items go for this contest - not just toys. Stuff like the video games and/or their boxes, Pokemon graphic novels, DVD/movie cases, etc. are fair game too. As long as you've got something Pokemon somewhere in your pic, you're good to go. :8B:

As for Carmen's situation... Be creative! My usage of the word "decorations" is pretty loose and could be anything from lights and ornaments to Christmas cards, books, or clothing items (ie. Santa hats). If you're someone who doesn't celebrate Christmas but would still like to enter the contest, think "winter holiday" theme instead. And hey, even if you don't win best photo, everyone who enters still has the chance to win via our lucky draw. :3

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Pokécharms Holiday Photo Contest - Ends Today!

Just a heads up that our photo contest Ends Today! You have until tomorrow morning to get your photos to me in order to enter the contest. :)

As I mentioned in my previous post, you may snap photos of anything Pokemon related - not just plushies or toys. You could even make or draw something Pokemon-related if you choose to. The choice is yours.

Adding to that, since Christmas is over and done, people may design their photos with a general winter theme in mind. How you create the setting of your photo is up to you as long as something Pokemon appears within it. We're not picky! So get snapping. :D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Suzanne said:
Where can I find out about other photo contests that are held throughout the year?

The only way to know about them is to keep an eye on the Pokecharms news. At the moment no future photo contests are planned, but thank you for showing interest! We enjoy holding that particular contest so I'm sure we'll do another at some point down the line. :)