• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS POH!KEMON's Wi-Fi Center: LIMITED TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you can PM me too with whatever times you're available today. I gotta leave in about 11 minutes and won't be back for a few hours, so yeah....

Sorry it took so long, but here is the code:
0732 4346 6320

Also, those who requested Pokemon, trades, or battles recieved PM letting you guys know that I am ready today (and I still am...). So if you get one and you are ready, please PM me immediately.

very nice battle there, POH!KEMON. In the beginning I thought you nearly had me, but still, the suspense was nice :3

I also enjoy the diversity of your team's typing, and the two shinys enhance that :p

I thought I had you too, but I was most Impressed by your shiny Gyrados. Say, what were the other Pokemon you had?

As for the others, I still have Virachan's Slowking and Pilowswine, RedRising's Cyndaquil, and Vicenator's shiny Pikachu waiting, so PM me if you got my PM(s).

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Ah, thank you for the trade man. I very much appreciate the Cyndaquil and the item with it. Thanks alot. -^^-

No prob; just glad you like it. I had no idea what level you wanted it at so I raised it to lv5.

Now, I have Virachan's 2 pokemon here, hoe she gets the PMs.

Kingdra, Registeel, Shiny Gyarados, Bronzong, Lanturn, and Floatzel A.K.A my Rain Dance Team :3

It works very effectively in double battles, and to be honest, that was actually the first time I've ever used it in a single. As you may have noticed, me and my friends have made the inside joke "look, Gyarados is so angry that he's turned red. (Death has now been spelled for the opponent) *about a minute later* yep. he was so angry he used outrage"

Ignore the puns :p

*mentions absolutely nothing about the EVs or natures* :3

Hey, I'd like to put in a trade request.

I'd like to trade a Male Spiritomb for a Quilava, female is preferred with the Nickname "Kaji", but male is fine with no Nickname if that's not available. Didn't see any genders in for it on the list you have.

I'd like to trade now, or sometime tomorrow, if that's okay. FC is on the side. *points*

Much appreciated. -^^-

Deal (FYI, don't dp again)! PM me tommorow when you're ready and I'll squeeze you in? Now, the Quilava is a male, any particular nickname?

Actually...there had been another post on here telling me a list...so I posted in response to that, but that list was deleted as soon as I posted, hence my D-P. I removed it, and I am very well aware of that rule. No worries.

I can trade now if you'd like. But tomorrow is fine. As per nicknames, could you perhaps call it Helios for me?

Heilos, okay. Tommorrow works best, considering I did two today. Just PM me the time you would like to trade.

IMPORTANT: As soon as I get to my Big bear (non wifi home), the topic is locked, so Kazea has the last request for the week. Virachan, get your Pokemon tommorrow, or you'll have to wait till January of 2010 (Walt Disney World trip for my birthday).

Heilos, okay. Tommorrow works best, considering I did two today. Just PM me the time you would like to trade.

IMPORTANT: As soon as I get to my Big bear (non wifi home, the topic is locked, so Kazea has the last request for the week). Virachan, get your Pokemon tommorrow, or you'll have to wait till January of 2010 (Walt Disney World trip for my birthday).

Yups, Helios. ^_^

And alright. I'll be sure to contact you tomorrow. Thanks again.

Just to let you guys know that I will leave tommorrow, so I would like to get all requests done today asap.

And Kazea, my friend code is oin one of my posts, so register it if you can (it's Diamond).

Thanks for teh trade, Virachan. Really appreciate you giving up your shiny Skarmory; I'll raise it like a son.

Kazea, your Heilos is ready. PM me as soon as you are ready to trade.

Glad to (kind of) hear that.

I would like to thank those that have participated in the battles/trades requested by them, and I will accept requests untill 11:35 pm tonight; so if you want a trade or battle, PM me or reply here (this is locked when I get home tommorrow).

The next one will come in winter, when I leave for Walt Disney World (7pm everyday from there). Can't wait! :D

Since there is no more requests, TOPIC LOCKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.