• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS POH!KEMON's Wi-Fi Center: LIMITED TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
wlqf52.jpg

This will be my Wi-Fi topic for Pokemon Platinum, hopefully (battles and Trades... I need 132 more pokemon in this game) and Diamon (I really want more shinies in this game). I am doing both trades and battles.

First off, I want to start of with battling, and these are my styles for both games:
I can do lv 100 battles, lv 50 all battles, and Lv5 battles (Double or Single). Each of your Pokemon cannot have the same items (2 may have the same berry, however), must be indvidual Pokemon, no Legendaries (except the three of each Reigon, Heatran Regigigas, and Cresselia, if they are not banned). Shinies can battle (I really want to see your shinies) and I can battle you as much as like.

Now for the trade.
These are the Pokemon I can trade in Platinum:

Foppa (Magikarp) -lv19
Loppuny - lv23
Skarmory - female, lv53
Ditto - lv22
Nidoking- lv31 (Rivalry)
Cranidos- Female, lv20
Magmar- lv28
Castform- lv22

And I can breed any of these pokemon for you:
Pichu
Drifloon
Chingling
Rotom
Gastly
Shuppet

Pokemon I need for this game:
Ditto from someone else's (or your) game
Electrivire
Rhyperior
Magmortar
Alakazam
Gengar
Machamp
Palkia
Darkrai
Slowking
MisMagius
Honchkrow
Huntail or Gorebyss
Male Skarmory
Event Regigigas
and pretty much all of the other 132 pokemon I don't have

And for Diamond, I can breed almost any Pokemon (not legendaries, Mime, Jr., Pokemon from my Emerald (including Ditto), or Azuril though- excluding Manaphy), and I have these Pokemon to offer:

Milotic- lv31
Smeargle-lv53 (Moves: Aura Sphere, Crush Claw, Heat Wave, Roar of Time)
Pachirisu-lv29
Piloswine- lv100 (X)
Pikachu- lv100 Shiny (X)
Pinsir- lv28
Nidoqueen (Niho)- lv31
Loudred- lv40
Phione- lv19
Glaceon- Lv18
Leafeon- lv20
Espeon- lv25
Umbreon- lv25
Spiritomb- lv100
Torterra- lv35
Empoleon- lv38
Meganium- lv35
Typhlosion- lv37
Feraligator- lv40, Japanese
Bayleef, Qulava, and Croconaw- each lv23 and with Pokerus
Zynx (Jynx)- Lv30
Primeape- lv52, female
Magmortar- Lv100, female, Pokerus
Skarmory- lv56, female
Skunktank-lv30, female
Wigglytuf- lv100
Donphan-lv26 female
Sneasel- lv5, female
Slowking- lv100, female (X)
Dusknoir- lv100, Shiny, Female
Groudon- lv47
Alakazam- lv67
Vespiquen- lv25

(X)= already taken

I'll add more if I think of any; hers's the list of pokemon I need:
Male Spirtitomb
Male Primeape
Male Magmortar or Dusknoir
Male Skunktank
Male lv5 Sneasel
Male Slowking
Any shiny Pokemon
Any lv100 Pokemon
Any Event Pokemon
any pokemon from any other country besides the United States
lv 100 Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligator, Trterra, or Empoleon
Shiny Arceus! BADLY!!! :o

These can include rare items or moves and can be cloned.

This thread will go on from today untill October 9th (if I remember to lock it). I will start connecting on Saturday. If you would lke to battle or trade, post here and PM me your Friend code. My Platinum friend code is on my profile, and I have not yet connected my Diamond (hoping to).

So, who's first? ;)

you didn't mention single or double battles, so....

Lv 100 or 50(you decide, it doesn't really matter to me), double, 6v6...if you don't mind any of that :3

FC: 1848 8059 2997

To Shocari: lv 100 will be fine, how about on Saturday or Sunday?

Virachan: That's fine, as long as it's a male.

Forgot to mention that the hotel I'm vacationing at will have Wi-fi, I don't have a USB connector at home...so I rarely do these things. Also, I can do Super Smash Bros Brawl Battles as well (I know my Wii will get Wi-Fi).

Actually, I'll be on vacation Saturday-Friday, October 9 where I'll have Wi-Fi there. You may connect between these days...what sounds good to you?

I THINK I'm free on Saturday and Friday. I'll be able to get to you then.

You're eastern time, correct? I'm western. Almost any time works for me.

Edit: OH, same time zone. Phew.

I'll add more if I think of any; hers's the list of pokemon I need:
Male Spirtitomb
Male Primeape
Male Magmortar
Male Skunktank
Male lv5 Sneasel
Any shiny Pokemon
Any Event Pokemon
any pokemon from any other country besides the United States
lv 100 Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligator, Trterra, or Empoleon
Shiny Arceus! BADLY!!! :o

These can include rare items or moves and can be cloned.
Any of the mentioned above, or a male Skarmory, will do from this Saturday-October 9th. You avaliable on any of those days?

hmm...any higher level Legendaries? And a question you still didn't answer:
Are you avaliable on any day from Saturday through Oct.9th?

hm...uh...if ur looking for shiny, i have a shiny ursaring, but it's only lvl 41, and a couple of shiny lvl 100's including a roserade (japanese) and a gardevoir, but idk if i wanna trade those. I have a shiny lvl 40 floatzel too.

I'll take the Shiny lv100 Rosersde off your hands, and if you don't want that traded, I'm more than happy to trade for your Floatzel.

One last question, when will you be avaliable form (again) Saturday- Friday?

The Platinum is on the Left side of my posts, and I hadn't really done My Diamond yet, but if I do, I will PM it to you and display it on my sig.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Alright, seeing as you said you would be willing to trade every Event Pokemon, I just want to ask if you have the Event Regigigas. I really just need it to catch the three Regis, so all I'd need is to borrow it, really. I'd still be willing to offer you something in return for borrowing it, but I'd like to know if you even have it in the first place.

The TRU one? Yeah, I have it, but I'm affraid I can't let you borrow it because I may lose the connection...however, you can still show me the event Pokemon you have, and when you can trade, (again) Saturday- Friday?

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Wait...you want to do trades, but you don't have a stable connection...? Then wouldn't /every/ trade be incredibly risky and not really worth the risk most of the time?

Um...The event pokemon I have...? I just have Shaymin and Darkrai, and all the ingame Legendaries...As for trading, I can do either day with relative ease, my schedule is thankfully open this weekend.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Alright, well...If you'd be willing to breed and trade me a Cyndaquil egg, I can breed you a good Alakazam in return.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Most likely, but weekdays I can't get on till after 7 PM Central time (school and practice). I'll be free around this time every weeknight, though.

FC will momentarilly be in the spot for it...

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Oh, you Double posted, so I'm gonna have to report this to the moderators (YES! Finnaly got it right!)...sorry.

While it's true that he did - and reporting the post is great - please don't announce it like that. It just sounds petty :p

I could have seen that coming...Well...that was awkward advice, but I'll keep that in mind.

I will also take Super Smash Bros Brawl fights if anyone wants to register (I know, what the F**K does it have to do with Pokemon...HELLO? Pikachu, Lucario, etc.?) I've also created a list:

Vacation Wi-Fi List
Saturday/Sunday- Socari: lv100 Battle
Monday/Tuesday- Vicenator: Trade-Shiny Pikachu for _(I'm hoping it's that shinny Roserade)
Trades:
RedRising-Cyndaquil (offering: Alakazam)
Vicenator-lv100 Shiny Pikachu (offering:....)
Virachan-lv100 Piloswine (Offer: Skuktank [male-I hope])​

And that's it so far...

I'm only free today, and maybe a bit of tomorrow. Next time you're on, PM me so we can get it started.

And yes, the Skuntank is a male. :p

EDIT: Oh, you want a male skarmory? I have one of those too. Maybe the Slowking? Or Milotic if it's a female...

Yay! :D Well, just PM once you're ready, I have it prepared for you c: Wait a moment...

Shit, the skarmory is a shiny. I'll catch another male or trade you that for the Slowking c:

Was the shiny a female? Well anyway, so far Slowking and Shiny Pikachu are taken.

Anymore battles and/or trades? My vacation will get kinda boring without them!

Status
Not open for further replies.