• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Plushies, plushies everywhere!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
DSCF1127.jpg

I think it's fair to say that any Pokemon fan will at some point give in to the epic cuteness that is at least one Pokemon plushie. Some of them are so well made these days, that it's hard not to fall in love with them (and in some cases spend a silly amount of money to get them!). So, do you a favourite plushie? A collection? Is there a plush you'd absolutely love to have, but they haven't made it yet? All plush related stuff can be discussed here~

If you've attended a VGC this year, or indeed any year, you'll have probably seen quite a few people with a plushie mascot. It's also pretty common to find people who take them places to take photos. The lovely Archen (Archie) in my photo went to VGC Paris with me. He's there looking after my train tickets in my 'call Batman' ticket protector >:D

I have quite a few plushes now, which I've collected over the years. Munchlax, Murkrow, Archen and Weavile are my favourites, but I have quite a few more. Sadly though, they still haven't made the plush I'd adore to have the most, and that of course is Manectric. I'm hoping that if they do eventually remake Ruby and Sapphire that they'll remember to do a Manectric plush :V

I'd love a Druddigon and Escavalier plush too 8)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
If my room was completely tidied up I'd take a picture of my collection, but after getting sick in February I haven't had the energy to keep organizing. Someday!

Anyways, yesh, I have a plushie collection. While it's always fun finding my top favourites, I enjoy collecting the plushies of Pokemon species that I don't already own - especially if they're nicely made or a rare find. I don't buy plushies online or import them (everything that I own, aside from gifts from friends and family, I've physically bought at a store or at a hobby expo), and I try not to go crazy with collecting a bunch of the same Pokemon. It's more fun having variety. :)

I don't have pictures of all of my favourites, but these three are top favourites within my collection:

Plush-Linkachu.png

Hat, sword, and shield not included.

Empoleonplushie.png

and

Turtsuke.png

Turtwig! Spammed endlessly with my various hats

Some of you old fogeys may also remember my Pikachu plushie that has joined us on various family trips (including one that I didn't even go on!). If I can dig out those images again I'll spam the thread with 'em. That Pikachu may not be anything special, but it has sentimental value now. :angel:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
So yeah, Katiechu already gave my my Oshawott and Snivy plushie~ And I just want a Tepig to finish the set. XD

I REALLY need an Eevee plush! I've wanted one since like, forever, but for some reason I've never found one at the local toy store. ;_; And my parents won't let me buy anything online, boo. :<

I also have a Plusle and Minun plush, my two absolute favorite Pokemon in the worlddddd~ I used to have two Plusle ones, actually, but I lost one at school... boohoo D:

And there's also my talking Pikachu plushie. Which I've had since I was around 4 or 5 or something. I love him so much ♥

I also have like, a Poliwhirl plush that I have no idea how it got into my toy closet. o-o I think it used to have candy in it?

I'm pretty sure I have many more, but I just can't think of them off the top of my head atm. ^^;

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Someone spoke about plushies? :D

I actually have quite a lot of Pokemon plushies, most of them being from the first generation when Pokemon plushies were easy to get hold of here. Now I just tend to follow my own rule of always having the starters for each generation, and then the game mascots and whatever acts as the stars in the movies. I do however quite often forget those rules and have a few one off's... normally quite random things like Lotad!

*Picks favourites from each generation ♥*

First Generation
HNI_0086.jpg

So, from left to right we have: Eevee, Charizard, Mew, Charmander, and Pikachu! :D

Charizard and Charmander reflect my love for that line (and those two), Mew because it was in the first movie and I loved it to death. Eevee because.. well it's just too cute to miss out. People will likely already understand my love for that Pikachu, it came everywhere with me when I was younger.

I ended up with a lot of plushies for the first generation, they were really easy to get hold of here...I still end up with Pikachu's all the time too. x3 But hmm, I must have two versions of the starters, as well as a second Eevee despite the fact I love my first one.

Second Generation
HNI_0085.jpg

From left to right: Entei, Chikorita, Lugia, Magby, and Totodile ♥

Most people know I completely love the second generation of Pokemon, but despite this I haven't got that many plushies to reflect my love for the generation. Of those pictured, Lugia and Entei are because of the second and third movie. Chikorita and Totodile are because, well awesome starters (I has third starter somewhere too!). Magby was random but I love him to bits. ♥

Hmm, plushies were starting to become harder to get this generation, despite that I still had a few random things and the stars of the movies + starters. ♥

Third generation
HNI_0084.jpg

Left to right: Lotad, Dragonite, and Spoink.

Yes I know Dragonite isn't third generation, it managed to sneak in. :p

Hmm. Lotad and Spoink were pretty random, but I loves them both. Third generation was sad though, other then those two and my starters, plushies were very rarely found. Dark times.

Fourth generation
HNI_0083.jpg

Left to right: Cresselia, Shaymin Sky, Ambipom, Lucario, and Rotom :3

Shaymin Sky I just always found super cute I admit it talking in the 11th movie killed that a bit, but I love it anyway. Cresselia and Rotom were my randoms this generation really.

Lucario and Ambipom were through me using them in-game and just completely loving the two. ♥

Plushies were easier to get hold of this generation, but I actually never took to many of the fourth gen mons.

Fifth generation
HNI_0082.jpg

Left to right: Victini, Blitzle, Oshawott, Tepig, and Snivy

It's quite likely some of you will remember me getting Victini and Blitzle last year. Victini was because of the movies, Blitzle was more random... but it was too cute to pass on. Oh and I have my Pansage that a lovely friend of mine pointed me towards. :D

*edit* I also think this shows I can't pick favourites.... :'|

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I want that Rotom Plush :o

So many plushies! Loving the Linkachu plush too. I might try and take some photos of mine tomorrow. I might take a photo of them ALL TOGETHER! Oh yes~

Also, please do not be alarmed. I moved this topic to Pokemon Chat, because that's where I thought I'd posted it... but I was wrong ;__;

Your Spoink is adorable Demelza!!!!!

My fiance and I have a collection of plushies, most of them live on a toy hammock above our bed (yes, I'm ashamed of me too), but we also have random ones dotted around, a few that are attached to bags etc.

Here's nat with her collection of eeveelutions (including my original eevee plush won from a claw machine years ago)

225860_10150277741935120_514765119_9248055_6300882_n.jpg

That's some of them in the hammock above our bed, also with a couple random other beanie babies... oh and domino hiding in there for good measure

284110_10150278514633979_504318978_7601877_4818331_n.jpg

Nat adores her glaceon plush, and axew... I love my servine (forever called janovii as they hadn't released the english name when I got her), in fact I have currently 4 snvys, my janovii, and a Serperior.

Really want them to release a joltik plush preferably life size and ridiculously oversized, and currently trying to get a hydriegon plush for nat but they're so uncommon to find, and when they do appear they're like £80+ and loads of postage =(

Will get a proper whole collection picture at some point =)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Loving the Eeveelution collection! I've only got Vaporeon because she's my favourite, but I did look at getting them all at one point. They're all pretty expensive though, and at the time there were other things I wanted more XD

DSCF1265.jpg

Here are mine: Axew, Dragonite, Archen, Zorua, Weavile, Tepig, Munchlax, Gligar, Sceptile, Pansage, Vaporeon, Oshawott, Charizard, Snivy and Murkrow :D

DSCF1268.jpg

I adore this Charizard. He was pretty hard to find, but after I got Havak one for his Birthday I had to get myself one. Too cute and so well made :3:

I used to have more when I was younger, but sadly I did go through that 'I'm to old for Pokemon' phase and they got donated to charity. Thankfully that phase didn't last 8)

I just have the one Snivy plush that Katie just sent me a few hours ago :x

And a HEY YOU, PIKACHU! from like, 2002-ish? From the first release, not the newer one they tried to sell a few years ago.