• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pictures, please ~

28299_945600571760_4926962_55343250.jpg

It's a more recent pic of me. And yes, my favorite color is purple ♥

30298_1435698261168_1494300151_3119.jpg

This is me with curly hair while decorating a t-shirt XD

I may or may not ♥ Havak.

AAAAH. Carmen, you're so pretty! :>

Here's something I took today:
I bet you can't tell the MS Paint scribbles from the actual photo. ;-)
picture105xh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The scruff. You has it! ♥
I love men with scruff. ;-3

Whaaat? I got really bored so I smashed make up all over my face. Lol. I wish I could show you what it looked like without all the scribblies, but I deleted all the photos. :-(

Carmen, you have very good taste in colours~
Aaaaaaandrew the last picture you posted is beautiful :'D

2ptvzhw.jpg

^- Just to prove that I can smile. :> I smile a lot irl, but I don't really smile in photos~

Also my eyebrows are so weird D':

etzmlw.jpg

I just randomly brough up the fact that I have one really distinct freckle beneath my eye in chat. :> Also, I apparently have the most freckles on my face in my family. ;O

And Kal your facepaint is epic ♥

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
CIMG5959.jpg

Drinking tea in my garden and totally not looking at the camera, after getting home from the Manchester tourney :D

And of course the Magpie shirt I had made ♥

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
XD

They're pink flamingos on a lovely green background. I also have black bats on yellow socks and green crocodiles on pink socks. I bought them ages ago to challenge the 'black socks only' rule at work XD

yahah.jpg

I'm only posting this cuz my hair managed to hide my face while I was air-drumming. It was from around Christmastime, and the random elbow is my bf's. Also, my hair is now past my shoulders (it grows fast).

♥ Magpie's socks.​

Two pictures, then I'll skedaddle~

One: This is my favorite. I love the way I'm walking, weapon held out, ready to strike down my foe. Who happens to be one of my crazy friends XD Protip: I'm the one on the left.
lolawesome.jpg

Two: This is actually on New Years, so my hair has changed a bit since then, but I'm the one on the far right, with the pi shirt :3

winyay.jpg

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Hmm... I don't appear to photograph well, but whatever. This was taken at the Auto show with my aunt, uncle and cousins this past winter. (I'm the one in the black t-shirt on the left :x)

24116_1297227388018_1150350171_3076.jpg

:O I'm so short >>

I spy a Jei pondering face!

And I love this thread, its so great to be able to put names to faces :)

And to quietly chuckle at the Ferne/El pics ^^;

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Here is an image of my beautiful self. =| With some modifications for lulz. I'd /like/ to have blue eyes.

zomgIRLsem.jpg

I guess it is finally time for me to put up a picture of myself.

4509_1148066589129_1451496717_377862_3663852_n.jpg

This is me and a couple of my friends on the last day of school last year. I am the one in the middle.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Yeah, my face was really oily that day... please don't ask why. ^^;

Shiny-2.png

(will get a piccu of me with my hair down and face non-oily someday...)