• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

ParamoreRiot!'s Fantabulous Sprites Of Warped Chaos*Now Making Chaos!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

If your wondering, I changed my account name from ApatheticGiraffe to ParamoreRiot!

My RP Character: Skyler McCloud
TylerSprite1.png

Cos Player Sprites:
StarmieCosplayer.png
DragoniteCosplayer.png
OctilleryCosplayer.png
InfernapeCosplayer.png
StaraptorCosplayer.png
ShayminCosplayer.png
XatuCosplayer.png
UnownCosplayer.png
WailordCosplayer.png
MeganiumCosplayer.png
LucarioCosplayer.png
HitmonchanCosplayer.png
FeraligtrCosplayer.png
ZangooseCosplayer.png
DarkraiCosplayer.png
ChatotCosplayer.png
VespiquenCosplay.png
UrsaringCosplay.png
TaurosCosplay.png
SnubbullCosplay.png
MedichamCosplay.png
KabutopsCosplay.png
GolemCosplay.png
FlygonSprite.png
CharizardCosplay.png
CarnivineCosplay.png
AmbipomCosplay.png
charizardcosplayer-1.png
GyaradosCosPlayer.png

Naruto Sprites:
KakashiSprite_.png
ChojiSprite.png
DeidaraSprite.png
kankurosprite.png
KibaSprite.png
narutosprite.png
nejisprite.png
OrochimaruSprite.png
rockleesprite.png
sakurasprite.png
SasukeSpriteUPDATED.png
shikamaruNarasprite.png
YoungerSasukeSprite.png
shinosprite.png
gaarasprite.png

Movie Sprites:
thKingLeonidas.png
GollumSprite.png
jasonvoorheessprite.png

Music Sprites:
HayleyWilliamsSprite.png

Random Trainer Sprites:
PyroManiac.png
CustomBlondeGirl2.png
CustomBlondeGirl1.png
6c6lavt.png
5xowy1g.png

Chaos:
GengarChao.png
DeoxysChao.png
PichuChao.png
MunchlaxChao.png
SquirtleChao.png
LickitungChao.png
EeveeChao.png
KirliaChao.png
ShinxChao.png
AbsolChao.png
UmbreonChao.png
SteelWormadamChao.png
BibarelChao.png
SableyeChao.png
ZangooseChao.png
Mr.MimeChao.png
AlakazamChao.png
FlygonChao.png
GardevoirChao.png
GrumpigChao.png
AipomChao.png
MeowthChao.png
ElectabuzzChao.png
MagmarChao.png
MiloticChao.png
QuilavaChao.png
SmeargleChao.png
ZeroKirbyChao.png
ManaphyChao.png
EspeonChao.png

Pokemon Fusions:
Shiftry and Shedinja
Shedintry.png
Lugia and Typhlosion
Typhlugia.png
Floatzel, Electivire, and Aipom
Floattrivaimpom.png

[size=20pt]Requests
[size=15pt]Open[/size]

I will be taking requests for Trainer Sprites, Chaos, Fusions, and Banners

haha, i love the shiftry/shedinja, and as ive said on the old trainer topic, the naruto sprites arent't half bad (in KoR speak, that means that i like them) i also like the charizard cosplay, but i cant help but think that char's head is off a bit

haha, i love the shiftry/shedinja, and as ive said on the old trainer topic, the naruto sprites arent't half bad (in KoR speak, that means that i like them) i also like the charizard cosplay, but i cant help but think that char's head is off a bit

Thanks. ;D

I think i might need to outline the lower part of Charizard's head.

i think that would help a bit, but it just looks like the guy is trying to go emo with the hat because he hasnt grown out his hair or something, i think thats what is bothering me, as in, char's snout.

reply to next message:nothing is wrong with going emo, a lot of my personel drawings have emo hair, and my avvy, made by artiste, and my walkie, made by juan, all resemble me before i got my hair cut for the summer, though i dont really have the emo aditude(sp?) even though i cut myself a few times...

i think that would help a bit, but it just looks like the guy is trying to go emo with the hat because he hasnt grown out his hair or something, i think thats what is bothering me, as in, char's snout.

Haha
Whats wrong with going emo :-X

Well I guess i can tilt the hat to a better angle once my PSP9 starts to work.

I am also taking requests for Cos Player Sprites

So if you want your favorite Pokemon to look like a trainer just post the Pokemon here and I'll do my best to make it into a Cos Player ;D

What do you mean by banners?

By banners i mean a banner to put in your signature.

[quote author=hippopotas link=topic=2448.msg29891#msg29891 date=1185986311]
those pokemon where realy cool pokemon tyler to bad you got banned for no reason

[/quote]

And what do you mean i was banned? Are you referring to my warning?

Sanstitre-1.jpg

Agh, I didn't know how to put what was wrong in words, so I edited it (partially) myself.

There were a lot of comoring problems (missed spots, weird coloring, ect), and sometimes parts were missing outlines. And there are numbers...

1) You need to change that wing on his head (the one the right). It's not sticking out enough...

2) I remouved the wings because they looked unnatural. If you put them back in, make sure taht they are sticking to the back of his legs and that they are facing to the side, not towards the camera. It looked so weird... DX

Sorry that I had to edit instead of describe. But I don't own that picture, it's just an edit, and as far as I'm concerned, it's still Apathetic's.

Sanstitre-1.jpg

Agh, I didn't know how to put what was wrong in words, so I edited it (partially) myself.

There were a lot of comoring problems (missed spots, weird coloring, ect), and sometimes parts were missing outlines. And there are numbers...

1) You need to change that wing on his head (the one the right). It's not sticking out enough...

2) I remouved the wings because they looked unnatural. If you put them back in, make sure taht they are sticking to the back of his legs and that they are facing to the side, not towards the camera. It looked so weird... DX

Sorry that I had to edit instead of describe. But I don't own that picture, it's just an edit, and as far as I'm concerned, it's still Apathetic's.

Thanks a lot.
I see exactly what you mean.
I'll get right on to fixing it now.

When I came upon it yesterday, it TOTALLY made my day.

And I'm glad it scares the crap outta you, Apathetic, and yes, Sauske got what he deserved, Artiste XD

I'm glad... Stupid traitor... After all of the *Spoiler No more hand comes out of nowhere and blocks mouth* MhmhmmMhmhmmmmhhmmmmMhmhhmmh!

*Unblocks*
Stupid Sasuke...

Ahh, the hand of no spoiling...

In Chapter 73 of Fullmetal Alchemist Scar ::mouth muffled...:: loses his soul. Clear?

:/

Whaddya mean 'Not Clear'?

Should I repeat what I said?

::hand of no spoiling strangles Addict::

Okay I just made my King Leonidas sprite, but i'm having trouble shading the shield. Can some one please help me with it?

First of all, very 2D. Make the stripes on the shield round, not straight, and that should give you the effect.

Shading will also help with a 3D effect.

Other than that, I think you did a good job!

Was that enough help, or do you think you're still missing something...?

Can I make a request if so can I have a waddle dee banner...or kirby...

Yeah I can make you one. Can you specify what else you want on it?

[quote author=xfma_addictx / Tori link=topic=2448.msg30655#msg30655 date=1186176174]
First of all, very 2D. Make the stripes on the shield round, not straight, and that should give you the effect.

Shading will also help with a 3D effect.

Other than that, I think you did a good job!

Hmmmm I think I get you. I'll get on it right away.
My only weakness is that i'm not a very good shader.

Was that enough help, or do you think you're still missing something...?
[/quote]

You just quoted my post without replying?

Is they're something you wanted to say?

And I forgot to say. The top of the guy's boots needs some kind of darker outline, and it doesn't look like he's wearing anything... but mabe that's just me... o_o

Uhhhh I could've sworn I typed a reply. o.0

Well i was saying that I understand what your talking about, but the problem is that i'm a horrible shader :-\

Try looking at other sprites, and see how they're shading is done (I'm refering to the originals). Look at the pants. They have the most shading (usually). And think of a light source. That'll help.

And that's how I learned how to shade ;D

If it doesn't work out for ou, I'll try to show you how.

Oh and people, please request trainer sprites for me to make. I'm running out of ideas. I have a huge urge to do band members right now. I might do Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance and Bet McCracken of The Used soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.