• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

ParamoreRiot!'s Fantabulous Sprites Of Warped Chaos*Now Making Chaos!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I think that this calls for an intervention.

Referring you to the rules - Double posting is only allowed if a bump to the thread is -required- if the artist has a new sprite to post and there hasn't been any posts since.

And so far, not only I don't see any sprites at all except on the main page, I see a double post where an edit would have been prudent.

So, The Artist Formerly Known as ApatheticGiraffe, another warning to you.

Also, all this conversational blather has got to stop.

"lol no like mutant squirtle..."
"ok i'll get it to you by tomorrow"

Waste of valuable board space - so - you gets a warning too, Juan. Have a nice day!

Like the sprites dude, the only problem is some of them don't seem to have the color patterns of other DP sprites.

On another note, why the warn? He double posted for an update. The update wasn't contained within the post, but he edited the front page so technically the dp was for an update, which isn't against the rules. I don't see where it says the update has to be contained in the post.

Like the sprites dude, the only problem is some of them don't seem to have the color patterns of other DP sprites.

On another note, why the warn? He double posted for an update. The update wasn't contained within the post, but he edited the front page so technically the dp was for an update, which isn't against the rules. I don't see where it says the update has to be contained in the post.

I'm not sure what you mean about the color patterns? Care to elaborate?

And thanks for the backup. I was wondering the same exact thing.

I mean how there's always a type of pater to the colors. Like they'll have three shades, or whatever. Like in the case of DP how they've got the black outline that doesn't envelop the whole body but just certain areas.

I mean how there's always a type of pater to the colors. Like they'll have three shades, or whatever. Like in the case of DP how they've got the black outline that doesn't envelop the whole body but just certain areas.

Ahhh I see
well i don't always use DP colors
I sometimes use my own custom colors to get the right feel for things
Can you single out some of the sprites your talking about?

Oh, I don't mean the colors, I mean the use of them. Like how a coat will only use 2 or 3 colors etc. Most of what I'm talking about is in the Naruto sprites. Like Deidara, see how he has a grey outline all the way around his coat? Most dp sprites have the pseudo-outline of black along one side.

Oh, I don't mean the colors, I mean the use of them. Like how a coat will only use 2 or 3 colors etc. Most of what I'm talking about is in the Naruto sprites. Like Deidara, see how he has a grey outline all the way around his coat? Most dp sprites have the pseudo-outline of black along one side.

AHHHHHH yes I see.
Well I'm kinda new to spriting, I've only been doing it for maybe 2-3 weeks.
Theres always room for improvement, and I'll start with what you said.

Yeah, I've been spriting for a while (Although I'm not as good as I should be mind you). One of the most crucial things is to try to stay consistent with the style of sprites you're working on.

Okay I've been meaning to make this sprite for awhile:

GollumSprite.png

Its Gollum from the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Cheers​

I remember those sprites! I remember making some of them trans for you! Quite excellent cosplays, and those Pokemon combinations are terrific. And that 300 guy, awesome, I saw the movie recently. And your other sprites are getting greater.

I remember those sprites! I remember making some of them trans for you! Quite excellent cosplays, and those Pokemon combinations are terrific. And that 300 guy, awesome, I saw the movie recently. And your other sprites are getting greater.

Thanks!
That's really encouraging. So much so that I feel like doing a new sprite right now.
Any ideas?

Okay here's a new sprite:

jasonvoorheessprite.png

Jason from the Friday the 13th movies!

And I just started to make Pokemon Chaos!
Here are my first ones: Gengar!, Deoxys!, Munchlax and Pichu!

GengarChao.png
DeoxysChao.png
PichuChao.png
MunchlaxChao.png

Enjoy.​

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
For the Pokemon Chaos thing, can you make an Eevee, Shinx, or Kirlia one? Or any of them that you want to? Man, they look soooo cute...

Great idea with the Chao's, truely a unique Idea. They are cute too. I'm loving them. ^. ^

If possible, could you make a Steel Wormadam one? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.