• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pac Gone Wild!!

Yes, I'm trying my hand at comics. And *gasp* it's not Bionicle comics!? This time, I'm using the main char as Pac-Man. He has many friends like Mario, Kirby, and Luigi! I hope you enjoy it and please leave good C&C!

Comic 1
Comic 2

Again, creative C&C. Basically NO SPAM! Every time you spam, kitty gets her head slammed into a wall. Please, think of Kitty. :'(

AL

EDIT: Files now converted to PNG from BMP. Thank You Stel for the advise!

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
For one, stop using BMP files. Even if you are using MSPaint, there's no excuse for this sort of file sizes when there ARE free programs that can convert formats with relative ease and not much quality loss.

I suggest using the PNG format.

I have little to say otherwise as this comic is only at its beginning and is so far exceedingly generic. This could probably change as the plot (if such exists) moves along, but yeah. No further comments. Just stop using BMPs on web.

Ah. Thank You.

Actually, my comics, as of now, are to be very random. But eventually, a sort of plot will unfold. Maybe. :D
But seriously, thank you for the advise of PNG not BMP. I shall convert it immediately!

AL

EDIT: I have updated the files to PNG from BMP. I believe that is to make them smaller? But I hope it works how it's supposed to.