1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XY/ORAS Own Tempo Espurr Needed

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by KoL, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KoL

KoL FPS Guy
    Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]

Hi there, I'm in need of an Own Tempo Espurr, preferably female, although I guess male would work out just fine as well, possibly, for breeding purposes, making a Prankster Meowstic for myself, y'know. You'll be glad to know that Wi-Fi is quite functional up here, in space... where I currently am. Hopefully I can trade you something useful in return, something you'd like y'know, because that would be nice for both of us, a mutual gain so to speak, so if there is something you'd like in return I can see what I can do for you, and errr... that's the thread. The end.

P.S. Not a moron.

2. Burgundy

Burgundy Formerly SuperSableye24

Friend Code:
    5456-0591-6968
    I'd be happy to search my safari for a Own Tempo Espurr! I'm at school right now, but I'll get one for you after.(Around 4-ish) FC: 5456-0591-6968 (In case you were wondering, my Friend Safari is Lillipup, Audino, and Eevee)
    As for what you give me, I really couldn't care less. Anything is fine!:)

3. KoL

KoL FPS Guy
    Staff Member Moderator

Thank you very much, message me once you're able to get one (preferably female) and I'll trade with you as soon as I can.

4. Burgundy

Friend Code:
    5456-0591-6968
    No problem! ;)

5. Burgundy

Friend Code:
    5456-0591-6968
    Well, I'm home now, and while I've been looking for a while, I haven't found one with its hidden ability. I'll keep looking, but if I don't find it today, I'm sorry. :'| I'll look tomorrow, though.

6. KoL

KoL FPS Guy
    Staff Member Moderator

Take your time, it doesn't have to be urgent.

7. Shocari

Friend Code:
    3840-6487-5515
    I can fish up an Espurr from my Safari when I get off work tonight. You wouldn't happen to have any Rattled Magikarps, would you? :3

8. Jariii

Friend Code:
    4210-4016-0572
    I have allot of own tempo espurrs
    if you want any pm me I don't need anything particular in return I am masuda-ing espurr as I want a shiny own tempo espurr and since I have allot of offsprings with own tempo ill gladly give you some if that would help you I hope I am still in time to say this if not congrats wit your own tempo espurr :D

9. KoL

KoL FPS Guy
    Staff Member Moderator

I don't have any Rattled Magikarp unfortunately.

I'm not really interested in shininess, I just need a female Own Tempo Espurr with preferably a 31 IV in HP. If you have one then PM me and we can set up a trade.

10. KoL

KoL FPS Guy
    Staff Member Moderator

I moderate this board, and you're hijacking MY trade thread?

Since I already have all the Espurrs I need for the foreseeable future I may as well lock this, and NikoChan gets a warning for breaking the rules and stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.