• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS Own Tempo Espurr Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
wheatley_in_space_by_doctorwho98-d4km5qh.jpg

Hi there, I'm in need of an Own Tempo Espurr, preferably female, although I guess male would work out just fine as well, possibly, for breeding purposes, making a Prankster Meowstic for myself, y'know. You'll be glad to know that Wi-Fi is quite functional up here, in space... where I currently am. Hopefully I can trade you something useful in return, something you'd like y'know, because that would be nice for both of us, a mutual gain so to speak, so if there is something you'd like in return I can see what I can do for you, and errr... that's the thread. The end.

P.S. Not a moron.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
I'd be happy to search my safari for a Own Tempo Espurr! I'm at school right now, but I'll get one for you after.(Around 4-ish) FC: 5456-0591-6968 (In case you were wondering, my Friend Safari is Lillipup, Audino, and Eevee)
As for what you give me, I really couldn't care less. Anything is fine!:)

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Thank you very much, message me once you're able to get one (preferably female) and I'll trade with you as soon as I can.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Well, I'm home now, and while I've been looking for a while, I haven't found one with its hidden ability. I'll keep looking, but if I don't find it today, I'm sorry. :'| I'll look tomorrow, though.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Take your time, it doesn't have to be urgent.

I can fish up an Espurr from my Safari when I get off work tonight. You wouldn't happen to have any Rattled Magikarps, would you? :3

I have allot of own tempo espurrs
if you want any pm me I don't need anything particular in return I am masuda-ing espurr as I want a shiny own tempo espurr and since I have allot of offsprings with own tempo ill gladly give you some if that would help you I hope I am still in time to say this if not congrats wit your own tempo espurr :D

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
I can fish up an Espurr from my Safari when I get off work tonight. You wouldn't happen to have any Rattled Magikarps, would you? :3

I don't have any Rattled Magikarp unfortunately.

I have allot of own tempo espurrs
if you want any pm me I don't need anything particular in return I am masuda-ing espurr as I want a shiny own tempo espurr and since I have allot of offsprings with own tempo ill gladly give you some if that would help you I hope I am still in time to say this if not congrats wit your own tempo espurr :D

I'm not really interested in shininess, I just need a female Own Tempo Espurr with preferably a 31 IV in HP. If you have one then PM me and we can set up a trade.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
2) Do not hijack another person's trade thread. This means offering and sorting out trades with people that are not the owner of the thread. Keep all of your trade requests to your own thread and post offers to the thread owners only.

I moderate this board, and you're hijacking MY trade thread?

Since I already have all the Espurrs I need for the foreseeable future I may as well lock this, and NikoChan gets a warning for breaking the rules and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.