• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

I like the idea. I have stated that there are rules in place for magic users like how Miridia was reluctant to fix the blood clot in lyrics arm after darcel put it there. I had the idea in mind that to break another beings spell is seen as a challenge

I'm sorry, @Jagson. I feel that, since Cat hasn't been able to do much in the entire 99 pages of RP, that it's only fair that she saves Dasken and Ashley.
Who knows? He may even beat Drakkon. ^^
Nothing personal either, mind you. I wanna make that perfectly clear.

Well taken the fact that he has been trying to off himself since nearly the begging of this ( the numerous times he's been close to death but someone pulls him from it with out his consent) do you really think he cares.

Name: Midnight Sun
Appearance: Tall, Dark hair and Eyes, always looks serious
Power: On the hour of Midnight on the night of a full moon, if the light of the moon touches his skin, MS becomes essentially invincible. His body begins glowing, his hair and eyes turn gold, he can fly, and has super strength. In this Form he cannot be killed, but if the Moonlight is blocked he loses his power.
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): Hunting, Ruining the mood of a party, planning for the worst
Weaknesses: Very good at lowering morale and spoiling the mood. Always takes everything literally and except for the aforementioned midnights, he is basically powerless
Personality: A pessimist, he always thinks the worst and doesn't really care about anyone else.

Although remember, his powers changed and he actually does care very much of then team

Name: Lyric Mays
Appearance: long black hair, brown eyes, tanned skin, a black tribal tatto that wraps around her right arm. Wears a leather jacket usually, t-shirts and shorts, running shoes. Always has a sharp hunting knife on her
Power: able to make glyphs that do different things and make crystals out of nothing to form walls, spikes or weapons along with other things
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): parkour, tracking, hunting
Weaknesses: has a large fear of large amounts of water and drowning, when she uses her powers crystals form on her tattoos and if she doesn't keep the short enough or gone they slowly take over her body and turn her into a statue.
Personality: curious, doesn't like giving information about herself but loves learning about others, nice to those she knows she can trust and wary

Name: Joshua Moreland.
Appearance: Joshua stands at six two. He has short sandy blonde hair, He wears a black polo shirt with a green coat, he wears black slacks and white Nike tennis shoes.
Power: He is telekinetic (Able to move objects with his mind.) He can also heal people just by touching them.
Strengths: Knows how to box, and a strategist
weakness: He can only control objects that he sees. which ends up leaving his back completely defenseless. Healing takes a lot out of him. depending on how grave the injury is how badly he is affected by it.
Personality: He is very anti social when he first meets someone. preferring to keep his distance and stay quite. When he becomes well acquainted with someone he becomes more friendly and sociable with said person to the point that he becomes a completely different person towards them.

On another note since Joshua basically just caused Flashpoint anyone have any ideas how this timeline might differ from the original.

Name: Ken Blake
Appearance: Ken wears a red shirt with a grey coat over it, has black hair, brown pants, yellow goggles and black running shoes
Power: extreme super speed
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): good a tinkering with machines
Weaknesses: can't see very well when he run really fast if he doesn't focus most of his attention on his sight
Personality: he is a very cheerful person who is dependable. He goofs around when bored and is usually seen working on tech.

Do you guys think Ken should know something about Flashpoint because he is a speedster

First off! Brandon and grace who's that going to change, Josiah, Miridia changed Sabrina's storyline to keep the kid from possibly dieing, more people might have died along the way as he was one of the number one healers.

Okay so here are some ideas about how the timeline changed
1. Brandon and Grace still hook up but it's under different circumstances.
2. Lily is still Steven since he barley had any interanction with the outcasts (AKA never spent any time with Fae) since he never went out of his way to save Josh those stays away from them since he still dispsises his feminine look.
3. Akron killed Josiah. (If that's alright with you @DeltaFlame61 ) Which led to Sabrina coming to their world.
Any one have opinions on these ideas.

I don't know if this matters but in the forest when Lyric runs away after Darcel turns into his mother, Joshua was the one to convince the others not to stop bugging Lyric. If this hadn't happened maybe it ended up in some sort of fight or Lyric begrudgingly returns, which COULD alter things.