• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

Oh. I kinda meant not of that world, but you have a point. I also responded to the heart thing, because tbh, it is pretty op. Also, what better way than raising tension other than what I responded with?

Hmm how to catch you up....
Imposter got outed, they found Lyric, she was operated on(powers taken away/given memories of someone else), evil Josh kidnapped her into a different dimension, she's pregnant with his kid and now has a daughter from the lady he thought she was, Josh killed evil Josh, as this was happening dasken and Ashley went on a training road trip and evil Miridia is readying her coven, lots of espionage.
Anyone else feel free to add in what I missed

That wasn't that long ago. basically alternate Joshua (Josiah) kidnaped and turned Lyric into his late wife Lillian. Joshua, Akron and Zachary go to the Alternate Reality. Joshua ends up killing Josiah but not before Josiah impregnates Lyric.
Middie (Miridia's Alternate) Created an army from multiple dimensions that the group must fight against.