• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

Alright. for obvious reasons this will be abridged.
(please note that each of these characters are based on animals
Name: Selly
Sex: Femal
Power: Cat based powers. (Very agile, sharp claws, can jump high and land perfectly)
name: Hevale
Power: Has sharp teeth that can tear into anything, fast, but no where near speedster fast, very tough
Name: Campbell
sex: Male
Power: Excellent swimmer, able to talk to fish, and has power over the ocean

Name Catharine Sherman- Leaf ( Doppelganger is in earth eight's team)
Sex: Female
Appearance: She is from one of the seven humanoid species. those that look like human's except for a couple of diffrences. She has blonde almost white hair, Purple eyes, She wears a simple blue dress while she isn't fighting. When she is fighting her clothes turn into a blue Tank top and miniskirt.
Power, able to manipulate energy which she uses to heal people, and fight people
Strengths.: Very agile, knows multiple forms of self defense.
Weakness: She get's a little ahead of herself which opens her up for attack
Personality: She is fun, loving and greatly respects everyone.

Name: Kat Alta Kiaqia
Sex: Female
Appearance: She is from one of the Seven Humanoid Species. she looks human but she has a slime girl body. she has smiley hair when she's in her alien form but when she in her more human form she has normal white skin dark Orange hair, red eyes. She wears a simple black dress while not fighting. when she is fighting she changing into a Grey tank top and short skirt. she is more liquid than human.
Power: Teleportation and Shapeshifting.
Strengths: Very Agile. Fast hitting.
weakness: Has a very weak stomach and hates hot stuff.
Personality: Fun, loving and loves meeting every
(She's Lesbian btw )

Im no one in charge but from what ive seen they are still accepting new rp'ers. Since there's so much to read up on you dont have to. Just message a more experienced Outcast rp'er and they can give a brief rundown of past and current events. If someone with more experience doesnt message you by tomorrow its fine to ask again. ^-^

Here's the plot summarized:

People with powers are dump in forest meet others, fight poachers, fight people trying to collect them for their powers, love blossoms through early ships, interdimenional beings come into play, Middie(counter part to my character miridia) starts a small war thing with them, Middie dies but not really until Miridia kills her, two years past, more ships, mana does weird things yo, now interdimenional tournament of fighting.

So when does Jagson's alien character get put in.
i really wanna get back to this awesome rp since i have no character for my other two to talk two.