• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

Somewhat...I'm not sure I'll be able to keep up with this at the rapid speed it's accelerating at XD Potato tells me that the RP hit like 200 pages or something, I sure as heck wasn't expecting that! And I'm not sure how much longer I can be active. So, temporarily, I'm giving whatever power I had as owner of the thread to @The Protato. And @Stormursa can have Ashley. Both of these are only temporary and only until I'm positive that I'm able to continue.

Well I'm currently making a fantasy based Rp based on a book series I'm writing if you all are interested. The RP kind of died so I'm trying to get it revived.

Darcel,Matt, and Horton finished their round, 3-0.
Now it's brake time..
Darcel is taking care of Adam's body, for his soul is doing something..? In the hotel room. (Don't fking kno) {Matt is also there too)
If anyone wants to go in the hotel room, just ask a guard and teleport.

on another note, Since we are basically taking this idea from Drangon ball super and with how they're doing the tournament now I suggest we do team battles. All in favor