• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

I knew it was smart not only not showing Lucas's powers in battle but also not having Lucas participate in the battle. He's the only one (besides Ryker and Levi) who Zane hasn't seen use powers.

The best part is the only people who have seen Zane are Slyer, Rosa, Hyrain, and Draco.
no no, what it saw was what he could do in the Time Zone and not what he can do outside of it so he doesn't know everything
What do you mean? Tim had used used time powers like three different times during the fight.

He only used the abilities in Time Zone, He has way more restricted power outside of Time Zone. Zane could think that Tim's power only works inside Time Zone
I'm not going to literally write a report on each character's abilities. I'm just to say that Zane turned a report in. Since you control Viper, you can say what Zane put in the report.

As for Jack's death, I think actually I won't kill him off, for a long time at least. Jack at full power is unkillable. I'm thinking of making him get bored of Earth, and begin some interstellar travel. And whenever he wants, he'll come back and kill one or two people for shits and giggles. Of course, that'll be much further down the road when we probably have tons of Outcasts, and Jack is the perfect solution to a lot of problems. There's even a possibility, that certain people can befriend Jack, and he won't kill them. It would be his Dog side, because Dog's can be kind and loyal, additionally, Jack now can as well.

As for Jack's death, I think actually I won't kill him off, for a long time at least. Jack at full power is unkillable. I'm thinking of making him get bored of Earth, and begin some interstellar travel. And whenever he wants, he'll come back and kill one or two people for shits and giggles. Of course, that'll be much further down the road when we probably have tons of Outcasts, and Jack is the perfect solution to a lot of problems. There's even a possibility, that certain people can befriend Jack, and he won't kill them. It would be his Dog side, because Dog's can be kind and loyal, additionally, Jack now can as well.
They're still going to fight, right?

That's just the point of Jack. To be too OP. Hell just... leave. But also, he can become loyal to someone if they befriend him. Extremely loyal.
*Ahem he's a furry dog now*
But yes, eventually, his own power will eventually crush himself. Explode, then implode, then explode all the power again. Better hope it doesn't happen on Earth, because power doesn't just disappear. His power death has the potential to knock the planet out of orbit, if it doesn't simply destroy it first.

There was a fight between the people from earlier. Gale showed up and mothered them into stoppin. Tim almost ate raw meat. There is a guy trying to fight everyone. One person is captured and is at the villians base.