• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join (OPEN) Nature's Boon

If you can tell me a story as to why Kathleen has a sniper and amuse me with it, you can keep it.

Otherwise, it goes.

Now, amuse me.
(Basically, if you can find an excuse as to why she'd have one during farming ages you can keep it)

Clearly Kathleen is a time-traveling super warrior.. duh.

Name: Joseph "Joey" Pride
Animal: Lion
Personality*: He's lazy and laid back, but he cares for his friends and family. While it doesn't take much for him to help you out, him trusting you is another matter entirely.
Backstory*:
Advantageous Traits: He has the legs of a lion, which give him soft pads, making his movements quiet, and he is a digitigrade walker, meaning he essentially walks on his toes and gives him a wide range of movement. He has well-adapted eyes for use in dimly-lit environments. He also has a well developed sense of smell.
Disadvantageous Traits: Like most male lions, Joseph is lazy and doesn't like to do things. His tail is required for overall balance. Any damage or loss of the tail could be disastrous.
(That's 4:2, that still counts as 2:1, right?)
Neutral Traits: He can roar.
Weapons*: Two Katanas
Appearance: Dark skin, green eyes, long auburn hair and facial hair completely covering the perimeter of his face (Like a mane). He is lithe and well muscled. He also has a tail like a lion's, and lion ears.
Other: Have I ever told you guys how much I love cookies?

eec.jpg