• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join (OPEN) Nature's Boon

RP is here!

Hello! This is a re-redo on The Ones Who Guard Us, and I have successfully gained permission by @WolfyPop to do so. There will be time for plot development later, or maybe we'll work on it as a group, but first let's get the characters down first. In this RP, they have the characteristics of one character. Here are the rules of character-making.

1. Must be a real animal that exists or existed.
2. No animals that went extinct more than ten years ago such as dinosaurs or dodo birds.
3. Following that, animals that recently went extinct are ok, such as the Passenger Pigeon.
4. No mythical creatures.
5. If you would like your character to share the traits of two animals, let me know first.
3. Put a cookie in the other section.
6. The character must share both advantageous and disadvantageous traits of the animal.
7. You can do plants, but advise me first as they should not be the main focus.
8. Research on your animal will likely be needed, so be prepared to google them.
9. If you can't or don't want to research, ask me and I (if I'm not too lazy) do it myself. Just not spiders.
10. Of course, no Mary Sue, Gary Stu, godmodding, or being overpowered.
11. If you plan to be in the RP, make sure you can commit to it. If you have events coming up, notify me and it can be worked around. But inactivity for more than three days will result in being gently pushed aside.
12. Go down to at least species. Don't just say your animal is a Canidae.
13. Only one of each animal. If they are of the same genus or family, make sure they look and act different.
14. Starred * sections are optional.
15. It would be awesome is the ratio from advantageous to disadvantageous was 2:1.
16. I used some hard language in the rules. If you didn't understand, tell me!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah man, that felt long, tedious, and booooring. But I hope you read it, because there is some important stuffage in there! Now to the character sheet!

Name:
Personality*:
Backstory*:
Advantageous Traits: At least 2. But I'm sure somebody's going to do more *cough cough me*
Disadvantageous Traits: At least 1. Yes, you need to explicitly put down something bad.
Neutral Traits*:
Weapons*: Please, no nukes. Not yet.
Appearance: Sum it up in either a picture or a few sentences.
Other:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Awesome Character Sheet will go here.
Hey, umm.....can you guys...not take wolf for me? That would mean a lot....

Name: Lily Damien
Animal: Korean Red Fox
(Yes, I broke my own guideline here. But it was a guideline....right?)
Advantageous Traits:
  • Agile
  • Bone-Crushing Jaw
  • Can climb trees
  • Can jump seven feet
  • 40 yard hearing range.
Disadvantageous Traits:
  • She has to make an effort to get up at day, naturally being nocturnal.
  • Strictly eats rodents, birds, berries, insects, and occasionally hunts mammals.
  • Ears and tail telltale her mood without her control over it.
  • Territorial Urine. Need I say more?
Neutral Traits*:
  • Leg Whiskers
Weapons*: Two katanas.
Appearance: Lily is a skinny teenager with an hourglass build taking shape, blue eyes and orange-yellow hair, from which emerges two ears of the same coloration. Her tail is a typical red fox tail, but slightly paler. Her clothing is typically dark-colored to hide her pale features, especially her skin. Her feet are pawed.

Other: cookies will rule the world.

Last edited:
Name: Kathleen
Animal: puma
Advantageous Traits: Good at climbing and can adapt to many climates
Disadvantageous Traits: HATES water
Weapons*: sniper rifle and daggers (like a sniper :p)
Appearance:tan, long tail and tan, erect ears. She has short brown hair that covers her blue eyes. Large brown hoodie and fadded jeans.
Other: She likes cookies (^-^)

Last edited:
Welp.
Name:Noxious
Animal: Philippine Cobra
Personality*:Laid Back Sarcastic Bloody Snake, AUSTRALIAN JUSTICE MATE,
Backstory*:With the Philippine Cobra Population dropping to Near Threatened, Noxious decided to come to *Where ever this takes place* in order to find out why its dropping, and Who was doing it, to his surprise, it was Everyone, Animals, Humans, He decided to stay their,
Advantageous Traits: At least 2. But I'm sure somebody's going to do more *cough cough me*:Swimming, Climbing, ECT.
Disadvantageous Traits: At least 1. Yes, you need to explicitly put down something bad. Hates Snake Charmer's, Sarcastic-Ness, Yesh.
Neutral Traits*:SSSSLITHER.IO-ING
Weapons*: Please, no nukes. Not yet. Venomous Fangs, Venom-SHooting
Appearance: Sum it up in either a picture or a few sentences. More or less like a Philippine Cobra, But Red With a White Underbelly, and a tiny scarf.
Other:COOKIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, Doesn't mind bein' a Hybrid ^_^

Last edited:
Name: Henry
Animal: chicken hawk
Advantageous Traits: Can fly has great
Disadvantageous Traits: Love to eat chicken
Weapons*: fork,beak,pistol and rocket launcher
Appearance: wings under his arms and a beak where the nose wound be. Where's a blue jumper and green jeans
Other: he likes cookies (^-^) and is ashamed of being a hybrid

Mhm, like this?
chickenhawk.jpg

I think I can oblige to those rules. ^^

Name: Dasken
Animal: Arctic Grey Wolf
Personality*: Intelligent, funny, can be extremely defensive and shy
Backstory*: Appeared at *insert land here* because of a trip to check up on a pack of Arctic Grey Wolves.
Advantageous Traits: Can run at a moderate pace for a long time (as long as a normal grey wolf, which is all day if need be; wolf trot), excellent sense of smell and hearing
Disadvantageous Traits: Gets overheated easily
Neutral Traits*: A wolf tail and wolf ears
Weapons*: A sledgehammer as long as he is, with an end with dimensions of 4'x2'x2'
Appearance: White wolf ears and white wolf tail, dusty brown hair, thin, 6' exactly, dark cyan t-shirt with an 'I ♥ Wolves' symbol on it, black shorts.
Other: Loves being a hybrid, enjoys music a bit too much, enjoys otmela cookies

Last edited:
@lordpotatollama

Hey, uh, my friend. Clearly you only skimmed through the many rules. Can you go back and check?

When you do I'll start making my character.

*weep* but it won't be a woollllllf
Ah well. I'll break my own rules somehow.

Naw. The rule stating what you missed is fairly early on, before #8. Read thoroughly, or look at what's different in the form of other people.

You have done it, my friend!

I've finally settled on doing one of the True Foxes. I'm looking at Red Foxes right now, but i have no idea which. I'll figure it out....one day.

Name: Kako
Animal: whatever an orange fox is
Personality*: smart and cunning, he tricks people to get things from them. Likes to gamble
Backstory*: Came from a nearby forest, he wanted to meet new people to see how stupid they are
Advantageous Traits: Agile, strong sense of smell and hearing, strong jaw
Disadvantageous Traits: Fox fur is heavily sought after
Neutral Traits*: A fox tail and fox ears, more canine like teeth
Weapons*: a pocket knife and a pistol
Appearance: ginger fox ears and ginger fox tail, same color hair that doesn't cover his face thin, 5'8, a black hoodie, grey shorts, and black shoes
Other: Intimidated by wolves, eagles, and coyotes, but doesn't show it

@TheRagingSSJG

A couple of things.

#1: I've already made a Red Fox, however if you search up 'types of foxes', you may use a physically different looking fox instead.

#2: You didn't read the rules!

And just saying, heh, everyone wanting fox fur isn't as disadvantageous as what I meant. I was thinking of a flaw in his behavior, senses, mind, diet, physical features, etc. You can keep it, but I need something else. I can provide you with some websites if you'd like, or I'll do the search myself.

So, I read up on that and I'll just change it to the arctic fox and have all the ginger turn into...white. Is that coolio?
@TheRagingSSJG

A couple of things.

#1: I've already made a Red Fox, however if you search up 'types of foxes', you may use a physically different looking fox instead.

#2: You didn't read the rules!

And just saying, heh, everyone wanting fox fur isn't as disadvantageous as what I meant. I was thinking of a flaw in his behavior, senses, mind, diet, physical features, etc. You can keep it, but I need something else. I can provide you with some websites if you'd like, or I'll do the search myself.

Sure! Make sure to read the rules as well.

I've just been looking at arctic foxes.

Main predators are polar bears, and.....red foxes. While I sit here with a red fox character. Anyways, they mostly feed on lemmings. Short legs, short neck, small ears. Considering their features, I suggest a weakness that has something to do with heat.

I MADE THE THREADDD WOOH!

Raging SSJG, tell me when you finish the form and I'll let you in.

For now, the RP thread lay here!
I haven't finished the map quite yet, but I've laid out most of the details so far.
This section of the RP will go similarly to a investigative one. For example, you can say 'Anon found a suspicious hole in the ground and began digging it down', but you cannot say that 'Anon found a suspicious hole in the ground, and began to dig it down when he found a giant pool!'. I'll do that 'cause I'm awesome, but otherwise it ruins the plot. However, I won't say no to ideas that are over here.

This is because I've seen other RPs where everybody makes up their own plot twists and, well, the RP dies off. If someone else has a better solution to this, tell me! I don't want to be a meanie!

Name: Kako
Animal: arctic fox
Personality*: smart and cunning, he tricks people to get things from them. Likes to gamble
Backstory*: Came from whatever our Russia is , he wanted to meet new people to see how stupid they are
Advantageous Traits: Agile, strong sense of smell and hearing, strong jaw
Disadvantageous Traits: Fox fur is heavily sought after, a few predators
Neutral Traits*: A fox tail and fox ears, more canine like teeth
Weapons*: a machete and a revolver
Appearance: white fox ears and white fox tail, same color hair, thin, 5'8, a dark blue robe
Other: doesn't Gets drunk easy, but gets drunk a lot, vodka dipped chocolate chip

Last edited:
You still haven't read the rules completely....look at other people's forms or read the rules completely.

Sorry, it's required and I can't bend my own rules.

Ok, maybe I can. But still.