• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join One Piece: The Great Pirate Era

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Ryuuji was surprised to see that they wanted to recruit him anyway. "I dunno I just wanted to join because you guys went out of your own way to save a scumbag like me, and that's to show my thanks." Ryuuji said as he carried on running through the crowd with a little it of a grin.

“Don’t worry about it!” Kyuubei responded, grinning back. “You’re a better guy than you seem, not that that matters. You’re tough, and you obviously have skills. Should be fun, right?” Kyuubei said, shuffling through the crowd after her Captain.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Ryuuji carried on walking through the crowd until he noticed two kids running towards him. They were his two brothers Akira and Kazuma.

Akira grabbed Ryuuji's arm and made him stop where he was standing. Akira then gasped, "So it actually is you Ryu!" Akira said as he then looked at Kyuubei and Muto. "Who are those two guys, are they your friends." Akira was that surprised he got out, after all his brother could do anything, is what he thought.

Ryuuji looked down at Akira, "Akira, Kazuma, shut up and come with us." Ryuuji said grabbing the two as he then started walking.

Jacob quickly put his sword in front of him to try and block the feathers, but in doing so made the fatal mistake of forgetting about Abby, who's speed he strongly underestimated. Before he could even think, the girl was behind him, and the joy of blocking the feathers was immediatly turned into pain by Abby's kick.
It appeared that she was more agile than Jacob, and if that speed was not just explosive power she had quite a bit of stamina too.
Fuck it, I'll just drag you down with me I guess He thought, as he threw his sword straight at Abby, in an attempt to distract her. His plan was quite simple: the girl was clearly a devil fruit user so she couldn't swim, right? Just distract and charge her at full speed and try to knock her, and the unlucky marine-spectators who just happened to be in the way, off the dock.