• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join One Piece: The Great Pirate Era Discussion

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
As for the pirates bounties, for Rohan and Gyro I'm guessing it won't be high, because from what I understand they are new pirates, as for my oc and Rex's, I'm not sure as my character isn't really a pirate at the moment, but he could still have a bounty. @Rex what would you like your oc's bounty to be?

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
okay, and then we can just have Ryuuji say bye to his brothers and then they should probably get on the ship, but how will we recruit Veks and Yusa's oc

So should we marines hold the "tournament" while they're running away or should we wait for them to leave the island and then chase them as our first task or something?

jade421

Previously Sarah316
So should we marines hold the "tournament" while they're running away or should we wait for them to leave the island and then chase them as our first task or something?

I think we can do the tournament now. Doesn't have to be long, just a match each each to showcase our skills then we can skip to the selection and then chase after them.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
As far as I know, Mine, yours and Yusa's, so 3 characters?

Hum....we could either do a four person tournament (Skipping to that point) where one of us fights a random. Or we can each do a fight with a random extra then skip to the selection process.

Hum....we could either do a four person tournament (Skipping to that point) where one of us fights a random. Or we can each do a fight with a random extra then skip to the selection process.
How about... we say it's the final round of the tournament and that the last match is a 3-way battle royale?

But wait, what are we gonna settle with the battle royal? xd I mean, we're all gonna join one "crew" of marines right? So what's the battle royal gonna decide? Who's the captain and stuff?

But wait, what are we gonna settle with the battle royal? xd I mean, we're all gonna join one "crew" of marines right? So what's the battle royal gonna decide? Who's the captain and stuff?
I would assume so?

But apart from that it's also to show off the Marines so we can see what they can do in terms of combat. Can't gave them being treated like fodder after all.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
It's about your performance that matters. In theory if you showed enough promise and were a circumstantial elimination in the first round you can still get a spot if you showed enough promise. Though naturally the more you win the greater chance you have do just that.

Though the winner probably would not only get a guaranteed spot but also probably decide how the crew is structured a bit. Haven't decided that, just borrowed a Naruto concept XD.