• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join One Piece: The Great Pirate Era Discussion

Rex

Resident Furry
No one else is openly talking about recruiting him, and so far as I can tell they're making no effort to be secretive. If they're as close to the fight Veks participated in as you're implying they are, those ears of his aren't just for show.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I'm thinking I should come up for a reason as to why Ryuuji needs money from attacking people, I was thinking maybe I should add that he has to take care of his little siblings, as they have no parents

jade421

Previously Sarah316
I think that Ryuuji should either still have the cuffs on or be locked in a sea-stone cell. Cause I don't think they'd be dumb enough to leave a known Devil Fruit user behind a regular cell with no way to cut off his fruit. XD

Jayblade

I think that Ryuuji should either still have the cuffs on or be locked in a sea-stone cell. Cause I don't think they'd be dumb enough to leave a known Devil Fruit user behind a regular cell with no way to cut off his fruit. XD
true, but that wouldn't stop him from biting it

jade421

Previously Sarah316
There's one guard outside the door to the holding cells and one in the room on a desk. Just to help you guys plan things out.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Maybe I could just be a random marine and put a mouth guard (or whatever you wanna call it) on him

I mean if you want, but really Abby would have mentioned he was a Devil Fruit user and taken caution with it. A muzzle isn't gonna stop his powers from freeing himself.

Jayblade

nah, I just realised he's intimidating enough with his teeth and his grin
edit: wtf is teething supposed to mean

Last edited:
I realize I could have used my marine character by now, but I forgot
tell me when you start to use her, then I'll take the chance to introduce mine xD

I almost forgot to put up her bios

(Full) Name: Caelia Asagi
Race: Rabbit Mink
Appearance:
Caelia has bluish-purple, shoulder-length hair which she keeps casually tied into a pony-tail. While an odd color, most people wouldn't question it, but rather question the magnificent pair of rabbit ears that perch themselves atop her head, constantly twitching in every which direction. The short fuzz of fur that coats her ears carries the same color as her hair, however, the fur that lines the inner sections of her hair is a few shades lighter. When stimulated by strong emotion all her hair will shift to a bright crimson.

Including her magnificent ears, which one would find very comfortable to the touch if Caelia would let them, she's no more than 4"10', when counting from the base of her feet to the crown of her head she just barely scratches a petite 4"5'.

Attire:
With a preference for loose, easy to move in clothing, Caelia prefers to wear a white sleeveless shirt and black mini-skirt with a pair of shorts underneath, both having a small opening where her tail pokes out. In addition, she wears knee-high boots with weights hidden within them.

Height: 4"5' w/o ears | 4"10 w/ ears

Personality: A member of the mink tribe, Caelia is a ferocious and relentless fighter who's aggressive when battling but mostly docile otherwise. She's got a tactical mind and a strong sense of duty and despite pirates who prove to be exceedingly heinous in their actions.

Pirate or Marine:
Marine
Crew: N/A
Devil Fruit: N/A
Backstory: N/A
Other: She wields a pair of Tiger Hook Swords.