• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Now Taking Artwok and Story Requests!

Hello everyone. So in an effort to improve my writing skills, and artwork overall, I've decided to take requests. (Yay!) I can do Pokemon or trainer requests. They will be hand drawn. I won't be using any computer technology, except to post the artwork. As for story requests, I will do my best to do those, but they will take a bit more time. So without any further ado, let us begin.

Request Log (red means Artwork, blue means story. Organized by when requested)
Different Colored Zangoose - @DragonWarrior (Done)
Totodile - @Kragn (Done)
Lillie and Nebby - @MapleEevee (Done)
Dracoss - @Unova Trainer Nito-Noctis (Done)
Bulbasaur - @ThatDamnEmu (Done)
Jasmine - @*that* guy (Done)

Burgundy meets his partner - @Performer Alice (Done)
Chapter 13 of Ry Burst Chronicles- Multiple requests (DONE)
Soras and Ry Meeting - @Fraseandchico (DONE)
Nito vs Champ - @Unova Trainer Nito-Noctis (Done)
Giovanni vs Cythina - @ngalili (Done)
Ry and Aspen vs Red and Blue (Da Retro Champs!) - @Cloudswift
Gallade vs Gardevoir - @StarBlitz

Last edited:
Hm...Could you do a picture of a Zangoose? It has green fur, yellow markings, and transparent claws. His eyes have a light green tint and his tail only has one point.

Burgundy was born in a small village in Unova,in a family of psychics. However,due to a temporary sickness his mother had when she was pregnant to him,he didn't inherit her psychic powers. However,his father (on disbelief) raised him as he actually HAD psychic powers.

I imagine that Burgundy met the Lampent as a Litwick in a stroll on the forest nearby the village. His father had the tradition of every child born should have a Ghost Type partner,and he chose Litwick.

Then just the Events Of The Alolah Region Adventures, More or less the Important Parts, His PkMn Would be, But Not Limited to: Dracoss(Serperior), Primarinia, Decidueye, Scizor, Red Lucario, And S.Charizard, The Rest of the Alolah Team would be In the Pc or Released When he Trained Them.

As in a charcter sheet, along with the basic plot and background. I can't do an entire series, but I can do a part in an Alolan Adventure.

Ah, Then Either Battling The Kahuna's, Elite 4 And Champion, or Something Else--Here yah go!

Name:Nito Kituna
Attire:Black Gary-ish Hair, Black T-Shirt With White Inside, Black Fingerless Gloves, Red Eyes, Blue Jeans, Sandals, and a PkMn Trainer Hat.
Personality: As Much as he Gets Cocky At This Time, he Knows When he's About to Lose, Even With Mega Dracoss*See Indigo And Scroll to the RP, I posted it Somewhere Their*, He still needs to Keep His Calm, That and He's Much of A brock, When he Meets a Woman *More or less Moon*., He Goes His Brock Mode, Where he Acts Like brock, Sarcasm, And Quite Calm When The Mega is in Affect
PkMn:Dracoss(Serperior), Primarinia, Decidueye, Scizor, Red Lucario, And S.Charizard
Other:Cookies N' Cream

Okay, I'll do Champion battle. So first off, is there any other nicknames for the pokemon and with Mega Dracoss, I'm not going to have a fake mega evolution. (unless I misread that and there is no Mega Serpiorior)