• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Now Taking Artwok and Story Requests!

Okay so since I am a high schooler, and it can seem like I can get sidetracked easliy, I edited the first post to have a request log.

Welp, because I saw your requests page on the signature, I decided I could ask for a few of my ideas.
I don't really want one of these the most, just pick a random one or something.

1 - A trainer with a hitmonchan posed like a hitmontop wrecking lance. story or image, either one will be awesome.
2 - A pokemon's journey to catch the trainers and become the master. again, either one will be epic. #ShowerThoughts
3 - The magikarp party from the orange islands, where they all evolve into gyarados at the same time. Yep, /\ either one.
4 - Giovanni going against Cynthia. I think a story would fit it best, but a drawing also would be nice.

So, if you don't have time to pick one, I'll just go to one of those sites that pick a random sentence you put in, and then it picks it for you. kinda. Doing all of these will take a lot of time, so just pick one and forget about the others.

How about a double battle against Red and Blue? As in, a story request. Could it be Ry and my Trainer character?
Name: Aspen
Appearance: Shoulder-length hair up in a ponytail with a loose strand in front, glasses with black frames, black Mega Band, blue hoodie, jeans, black boots, and purple backpack.
Personality: Really cares about her partners, determined to win but not if it means going too far.
Team: Typhlosion Trevenant, Sylveon, Gengar, Gallade with Mega Stone as a red scarf, Hydregion

So, I have two requests.
1 ) A story about a pair of twins called Somebody and Nobody. I don't care about what happens to them in the plot. You decide what you want for them.
2 ) A battle between Gardevoir and Gallade that includes mega evolutions.

Due to the massive amount of battle requests, I have a few announcements.

1st off I'm working on your guys stories, but it will take a bit. Full battles take a bit of time, and I'm determined.

Also I'm making a new thing people can request. It's called a dimension battle, where you van have impossible battles that would never actually happen happen. You want your OC to fight an ancient Aura Guardian? You got it. Pretty much it's where battles can happen that would be seemingly impossible.

Hey, Got another Request, Its for the dimension battle works series, Its, My OC, Soras, VS Another OC of mine, Blaze.
Soras- Dunsparce(Anger Soul), Bravairy, Gardevior, Chesnaught, Goodra, Leafeon. You've Seen his profile.
Blaze- Charizard(Mega X), Umbreon, Talonflame, Aggron, Garchomp, Metagross. Cruel, Forces His Pokémon To Do things, Including(In Charizard's Case) To go mega. Is Soras' Rival.