• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Nita signup and discussion

Here, you can sign up for the RP. Post a character bio, detailing your character's name, age, goal, hometown (Which MUST be one of the ones in Nita) and which pokemon they have chosen as their starter.

Before you submit your character, please read my rules:

1.) Your character's starter MUST be from their hometown's gym. That means that if you chose Granja Town as your character's hometown, their starter would have to be a grass type, and if they were from Fiore City, their starter would have to be a fighting type...You get the idea.

2.) For originality's sake, the following pokemon are banned from this RP, unless you can give me a good reason why your character needs, or deserves one:

Charmander

Charmeleon

Charizard

Riolu

Lucario

Froakie

Frogadier

Greninja

ALL pseudo-legendaries, except for the one native to Nita (A fakemon, named Cuelstruo, which is MY creation)

3.) There will be fakemon in this RP. You can capture them if you like, but you cannot capture Iberiock, Muermonio, or Vidangel.

4.) Since Nita is based on Spain, I would prefer it if you gave your characters Spanish names. Basque, Catalan, Galician, in fact, names from any real-life region of Spain would be perfect.

With that out the way, here are all of the gyms, and towns, complete with the types of starters they give out!

Beatrice: Uses poison types, and lives in Rappacini Town. Gives out the Venom badge upon defeat. Beatrice is haughty and snobbish, and can oftwn be found drinking tea in her gym.

Starters given out: Any poison type

Rose: Uses grass types, and lives in Granja Town. Gives out the Ivy badge upon defeat. She is a shy girl, who likes to dance, when no-one's watching.

Starters: Any grass type

Fela: Uses flying types, and lives in Cielo City. Gives out the Breeze badge when defeated. Forever with his head in the clouds, Fela frequently paints in his free time. He sometimes paints his challengers.

Starters: Any flying type

Natalie: Uses fighting types, and lives in Fiore City. Gives out the Stance badge upon defeat. Natalie is a retired boxer, who now fights with pokemon, instead of people. She insists that if she gets in the ring, she can still pack a punch.

Starters: Any fighting type

Marie: Uses fairy types, and lives in Nymphia Town, and gives out the Sprite badge when defeated. Marie is a cheery woman, who loves to party.

Starters: Any fairy type

Frederick: Uses electric types, and can be found in Potenza City, where if defeated, he will give you the Power badge. He is the keeper of the Vida Orb, which summons Vidangel, one of the Nita region's two legendaries, and he is in love with Itzal.

Starters: Any electric type

Camila: Uses Ice types, and gives out the Fresh Snow badge upon defeat. Lives in Hielo City. She is a calm, confident figure skater, whose signature pokemon is her Froslass.

Starters: Any ice type

Itzal: The last gym leader in the league, who uses ghost type pokemon. He lives in Fantasma Village, and defeating him will get you the Netherworld badge. He has brittle asthma, and is often confined to his gym, because he is too ill to leave. As a result, he has a negative disposition, and is often complaining about something or another. He is the keeper of the Muerto Orb, which can summon Muermonio, one of the Nita region's two legendaries. He is in love with Frederick, but cannot admit it to him.

Starters: Any ghost type

Last edited:
I shall join soon. I guess that the Heliolisk isn't possible, sadly. I will get to it as for the bio and stuff.

Alright. If there is anything I missed, let me know.

Name: Mateo
Appearance: He is a redhead, although his hair is mixed with a brown color. He wears glasses, but one of the lenses are missing. He has braces. He wears a black-and-blue shirt reading 'Pokemon Master in the Making'. He has black pants with green streaks down the middle. His shoes are black Nikes with white streaks curving around the shoe.
Personality: He is a flat-out rebel. He fights unfairly and is never known to be kind or follow rules. He's pretty irrational at times and he loves picking on people. He is this way because he couldn't be nice, and he didn't try to be, either.
Hometown: Rappacini Town
Partner: Croagunk

Last edited:
Or would they? Anyways, time to use who's probably my most-used OC with a (slight) name change.

Name: Angela Aritza (Awesome Alliteration!)
Appearance: Angela is 5'6" with long, black hair that stops at the middle of her back. She has heterochromia. Her left eye is green, while her right is blue. She wears a black tank top under a black leather jacket along with faded, torn dark grey jeans and grey sneakers. She has an orchid-colored backpack.
Personality: Angela is calm, kind, and considerate. She loves to be in the spotlight. Oddly enough, when on stage Angela couldn't be happier. When Angela isn't on stage, though, she doesn't like to be the center of attention. However, she'd be willing to do anything for people she cares about. Before she set out to perform in showcases, she was more reclusive, usually only socializing with her parents and their Pokemon. She was ecstatic to go on her own adventure and compete in Pokemon Showcases. Though she'd never admit it, Angela always had a crush on the Pokemon Performer Aria from the Kalos Region.
Hometown: Cielo City
Partner: Echo the Noibat [Female] (Is this alright?)

Well, I am going to be signing up soon, and I'll try my best to keep up my pace of RPing since I am still as sick as a Kurusu that is constantly having to stay in bed practically 24/7 while coughing like a malfunctioning machine...

Anyway, just a heads up, I will be using my Fakemon for the RP. He is a unique Poison-type starter that is found in my fan made region of Bajola, which is based off of the country of Mexico with having a mix of its past and present events put together. (Fun fact: The Fakemon is based off of an iguana with having some traits of the dilophosaurus; namely having the retractable neck frill and being able to spit poison at others if threatened.)

Name: Kai
Appearance: He has orange hair that has a hint of brown, a Blue jacket, Blue T-shirt, Jeans, black sneakers
Personality: Mischievous, likes to sabotage things, helps his friends in battle, hates being interrupted.
Hometown: Fiore City
Partner: Murkrow

May I also add a Fakemon

And for reference, Cuelstruo is a dragon/poison type, which strongly resembles the cuelebre (A creature found in Asturian folklore). Its ability is flesh eater, meaning that whenever it uses an attack with the word 'fang' in the name, it regains a bit of health.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Nick Nebula
Appearance: Nick has pale white skin and slick jet black hair. He wears a galaxy hoodie and has a black undershirt. He also wears jeans and black tennis shoes. He uses a watch to check time (obviously) and a purple and black backpack to hold items.
Personality: Nick is a cold person and hates distractions. He doesn't like making friends and only cares about his Pokémon. In battle, Nick is serious and will do anything to win, as long as it isn't cheating. While he cares about battling a lot, he has a sense of pride and vowed to never go that low.
Hometown: Fantasma Village
Partner: Shuppet

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
@Lunar Emperor, can we start off battling the gym leader? Or is Itzal as strong as how your eighth gym leader should be? If so, do I go to Hielo City for my first badge, or Rappacini Town for my first badge?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'll probably have a full team of fully evolved pokemon by that time...I mean, I would have to go through 8 cities/towns to get there right?

I want to join! This sounds pretty interesting.

Name: Fernand Danglars
Appearance: Fernand is tall (5'10") and has brown hair. His eyes are green with flecks of gold. He usually wears a brown leather jacket with jeans.
Personality: Fernand is a bit of a sarcastic person, but he is brave and loyal to his friends in the end
Hometown: Granja Town
Partner: Chikorita

Name: Flor Whitman
Personality: Flor is quite elegant and calm, always keeping a level head in battle and staying polite, even when losing.
Hometown: Granja Town
Pokemon: Oddish