• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join New Regions

Status
Not open for further replies.
my character is
Name: Leslie
background: Orphan in Unova region, and she meet a noibat there which she grow up be her, partner. She travel with her Boyfriend, and she became an electric gym leader and he let her borrow his starter pokemon which evolved to eelekross for her journey to Kalos. while he was on vacation from being a gym leader.
Pokemon: Noivern, Weavile, Tyrunt, Eelekross, Vibrava, larvesta

Next time if you want to join please ask me in pm

This takes place in another region, if you wanna talk about the region please ask me about it in PM or discussion

Leslie walks around with her pokemon flying next to her. "Hey Noivern calm down, you don't wanna get into any trouble, this is a new region" she said with a laugh. "Allamar isn't new place to cause trouble, this our final region before a nice well deserved vacation" Leslie laughed.

Leslie looks at him and smiles, "I wonder who's the gym leader in this town" she says. "I wonder if its Phantom, the ghost gym leaders, or maybe" shes makes a weird face. "Princess... the fairy gym leaders"
Oh sorry i wasn't looking and the gym leader here is a ghost gym my dad works there

Oh sorry i wasn't looking and the gym leader here is a ghost gym my dad works there
Leslie smiled kindly, and clears her voice. "Oooh cool, don't worry my pokemon are up to challenge" She hears screaming. "huh" "oooh no" she sighed.

Noivern stood on a table with his face into a woman's dish eating it, as she screamed more. Noivern looked at her and let out a burp before flying off as the waitor chased him off with a broom. "Stupid Pokemon!" he yelled

370046_trainercard-Death.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Leslie smiled kindly, and clears her voice. "Oooh cool, don't worry my pokemon are up to challenge" She hears screaming. "huh" "oooh no" she sighed.

Noivern stood on a table with his face into a woman's dish eating it, as she screamed more. Noivern looked at her and let out a burp before flying off as the waitor chased him off with a broom. "Stupid Pokemon!" he yelled
Is that your noivern?

Ha its not everyday you see a noivern like that one

"we met when I was 6 years old" she said. Leslie turned to Noivern. "So should we train first before this gym?" "maybe you can help me, since you probably know your dad so well" Leslie laughed loudly, before begging fluffy

Drumb roll please........ A quiz

Leslie looked at him weirdly. "A quiz?" "I thought we'd just practice battle moves", she brushed her hair back. "Unless you're gonna quiz me on ghost types" she said. She grabbed a few pokeball and then looked to Fluffy. "Um, I have 6 pokemon, do I need to show you them?"

Status
Not open for further replies.