• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Pokémon Sword and Shield Trailer

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Today the latest Pokémon Direct was streamed and brought with it a new trailer for Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield.

If you missed the Direct then you can watch it in the video above, but if you just want to see the latest trailer then you can check the video below.

We'll have a full report of the information up later today, so stay tuned! In the meantime you can find a bit more information on the official website for Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield here.

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
Wooloo, Drednaw, Gossifleur and Eldegoss look great. Corviknight looks a bit overdesigned, but it looks pretty cool.
... The legends, on the other hand. Oh boy, those look bad. The colors clash with each other, the anatomy looks off, I generally don't like Pokemon holding weapons, and do I even have to comment on Zamazenta's gigantic chest shield? Oh, and the names. Who thought Zacian and Zamazenta were good names?
Overall, the new designs are good, but those legends, man...

Wooloo, Drednaw, Gossifleur and Eldegoss look great. Corviknight looks a bit overdesigned, but it looks pretty cool.
... The legends, on the other hand. Oh boy, those look bad. The colors clash with each other, the anatomy looks off, I generally don't like Pokemon holding weapons, and do I even have to comment on Zamazenta's gigantic chest shield? Oh, and the names. Who thought Zacian and Zamazenta were good names?
Overall, the new designs are good, but those legends, man...

Yep. They are definitely the Johto legendary beasts with battle armor. Or maybe Lycanroks.