• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

new player looking for deino

hey everyone new to pokemon white...just started.

wondering if anyone has a spare deino they can give me. any kind will do even a level 1.

I dont really have anything worth while yet, just the wild pokemon white pokemon.

I have a DW Kangaskhan Lv. 10 with Rash nature, and inner focus ability for trade.

Please if anyone can help pm me. I'll be on all night

11201687f2afc71f9018a3c8b03d22e6f906aa3eac4e00b24.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I can get you a Deino. I'll accept thatDW Kangaskhan in return, or else just a junk Pokèmon :)

Are you available to trade in the next couple of hours? If not, I can do any other day :3

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
(Derp, deleted the wrong post. This is supposed to be me saying I'd breed a Deino and be in the union room shortly...)

Pardon the delay - even with Flame Body and the bike, Deino take an age to breed!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
It's hatched \o/ What name should I give it, if any? Remember you won't be able to rename it later because it'll be traded, so choose wisely... :arr:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
It will change normally, yes. :)

I'm heading into the Union Room now - see you there!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Can't see you - do you have this FC for me?

3354 1226 1516

It's different from the one in my card :)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Not a problem - enjoy your Deino! It's female so you can breed it further if you want, and I gave it Dragon Tail for free. :3