• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Neon City (A hero RP)

Dasken's eyes went dark. He held up his hand, and he caught the manhole cover while slowing it down with some of the explosive energy building inside him. He then made the cover explode into shrapnel and dust. "Stay. Right. Here." He said to both of them. He launched himself off the ground as a medium-sized crater formed around his feet and he launched into the sky at high speed. Then the sky was filled with a brilliant explosion, sending a shockwave 100 meters in any direction.

Axel watched as the young man soared through the air via explosive power. "Hm, Dasken I believe, Government agent. Powerful." He muttered to himself, analyzing the boy. "Might be useful." He said before darting in the direction Dasken was going to land, breaking the sound barrier on take off. "Excuse me! Im Axel Gray, government....bounty hunter?" He asked nobody while scratching the back of his head. "Anyways, I have some questions for you!" He finished, his iris burning a luminescent blue.

'No government idiot tells me what to do.' Halt thought. He summoned a slim plate of steel, and climbed onto it, and willed it to fly after Daskin. 'Im not the guy to run from. I wasn't going to hurt him bad, but now im gonna kill this wimp.' He thought as he raced behind the man, launching random metals at him, things like lamps, to the odd mailbox. His aim is good, and he doesn't expect someone who uses explosions to fly to be able to move easily while in the air.

Dasken squinted at the metals coming towards him, then glanced at the newcomer jumping towards him. He launched an explosion above him, sending him hurtling downwards and leaving the metal on a collision course with the blue-eyed man. He didn't have time to make a cushioning explosion, and so landed hard on his legs. He half-limped, half-ran to the empty sewer system, and blasted himself down inside of it, collapsing the entrance after he slipped into a farther away position.

Axel glanced at Dasken take a hard landing before turning his attention to the attacker. 'Interesting." He says plainly before disappearing from view, kicking up dust as he did so. He flashed in front of the man, slamming his forearm into his targets throat, taking him off his feet. "Sorry kid. You clearly dont know what your doing." he stated plainly, his veins running black all over his visible skin for a moment before returning to normal. "Hey, Dasken?" He yelled out in the direction he landed. "Come on out!"

Halt smiled, as he willed the steel in his skin to solidify, causing his skin to become extremely strong. "No. You don't ever try that to me." He said bluntly to the person. Halts watch suddenly dismantled into strands of copper wire, and pieces of aluminum. The wire wraps around his neck and starts to squeeze it. "Now get off of me."

Axel's face went cold as his skin was coated in a black, shining layer, the glow of his eyes increased. He flexed his muscles causing the metal to warp and snap. "Pretty good kid." He said quietly, "Youve got power. You working for anyone?" he asked bluntly, crossing his arms as he waited for Dasken to come forward. "Both of these guys might be useful but....what am I supposed to tell them? Oh man..." He thought to himself while glancing to the metal man. "Interesting..."

"If I was, why would I tell you." He replied, in the exact same tone. The metal he flexed and warped, went right back into shape, but solidified into a larger weapon. A long knife, that when Halt held onto it, the knife melted around his hand, becoming part of it. Halt then jabbed right to the man who hit him. "My question is, why does that matter, if I work for anyone?"

Axel simply stood there breathing slowly, trying to calm his temper. He powered downs slowly, that black plating on his skin disappearing. "My name is Axel Gray, im currently recruiting powerful meta's to assist in a dire mission. Only problem is...er...we dont know what the mission is yet, heheh." He laughed nonchalantly while crossing his arms. "Anyways, would you be interested?" He questioned, more serious now.

Halt stood up as well, but retained the metal skin. It looks normal on the outside, but once you feel it, you can tell its metal. "Your expecting me to fight you, provide a fair battle, and expect me to join you in a mission you have no idea about." He looks right at him with a completely serious face. "Give me one reason I should join you, and I will. But you get one chance." He states to him, as the knife disassembles back into loose pieces that changes back to the watch.

After collecting everything he could find from the wreckage, Zack got out of the destroyed building, and made his way down a couple blocks. He stopped at a particular alleyway he knew like the back of his hand, and opened up a manhole that he always took to get back to home. Or what was closest to feeling like "home". He raced down the tunnel, his feet against the concrete being the only noise around, and then suddenly passed by a girl just sitting in the sewers holding a bag filled with something. Suspicious as to why there would be a random person sitting in the sewers, he zoomed over, and looked at what was in the bag, where he found a bunch of sweets and stuff. Now he was really confused. He quickly ran off and grabbed yet another piece of cloth and wrapped it around his eyes and over his head, to make sure she didn't somehow know him, or anything of the sort.
"So would you mind telling me why you are sitting in the middle of the sewers holding a bag of bakery products? Seems just a tad out of the ordinary in my opinion," Zack asked, wondering how she would respond.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sabrina's eyes widened as she saw a stranger with cloth wrapped around his face ask her about the bag of stolen bakery products. Sabrina's brain raced to come up with any explanation.

"W-well just with all the c-chaos from events today I-I figured this was a safe enough place to e-enjoy some sweets." Sabrina said, not the best thing she could say to try and not arose suspicion, but her stuttering mouth and frightened mind could only work with this as nothing else came up quickly enough.

After a series of events which lead to two people fighting in front of her, she decided to take her leave. However, before she relocated, Celestia realised that she'd defentiely heard something crack, and through common reasoning, she had figured out that falling from the ten feet that guy had blasted himself up to and absorbing the impact with their legs was bound to break something. And after seeing this person fall down into the newly opened manhole cover, she resolved to go and check on him

Celestia looked down onto the bottom of the sewers before warping there, then having to look behind her to find the person who had now collapsed on the floor. Kneeling down next to him, she asked "Hey. You all right?"

"Uh huh. Alright look, tell me the truth, and you'll have a chance to walk away unharmed and possibly off the hook. Clearly, based on your stuttering, and your bag filled with bakery foods that can not be just for you, your lying," Zack replied in his deep interrogation voice. He was really hoping she would make this easy on herself and confess.
"So basically, easy way, or the hard way," Zack said.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sabrina gulped, her instincts telling her to run now since it was clear her "lie" worked about as well as expected. But Sabrina thought maybe...just maybe if she told the truth he might sympathize with what she aimed to do and just drop it this one time. It was doubtful, but at least she could try.

"F-fine. These bakery goods aren't for me. I had planned on handing them out to the homeless of the city. The reason I'm down he is...is cause I took them...without asking. I don't have much money of my own, but I...I have to do something for them. No one else in this city will. If that makes me a criminal then...then so be it!" Sabrina concluded, with more passion as she finished as she kept the bag of stolen bakery goods close to her.

"Alright look, I'll allow you to give these out to the homeless. I've been in there shoes at one point, so I understand. But this has to be a one time thing because then, if you constantly are feeding these people, then they are never going to try and get food themselves. They will be expecting to you to get it for them, faster, and faster, and faster. And give them more, and more, and more. Than the day will come where you let them down and you have to live with that the rest of your life... Plus, it's not ok to steal. Almost forget to add that part," Zack explained, staring at the ground, even though he couldn't see. The darkness of the sewers also helped to cover up the rest of his face which was helpful.
"So with that said, do you agree?" Zack asked, wanting to make sure she wasn't trying to pull any tricks.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sabrina listened to the guy's words, surprised more than anything he used to be homeless or could at least relate to their struggles. Though his suggestion of "having them try and get food themselves" was a rather naive view. This city's care for the homeless bordered on non-existent and opportunities for them to find work or even feed themselves were few and far between. Sabrina knew he was right in that if she kept doing this eventually she might end up behind bars and not be able to provide for them.

"You make a fair point..." Was all Sabrina would say in response.

"Alright, I trust you'll do the right thing and do as instructed. I need to go, so stay out of trouble from here on out," Zack said, beginning to walk off. It was possible she didn't notice he had enhanced speed, and if so, he wanted to make sure it stayed that way by walking the rest of the way home. When he was a good distance away, he took off the cloth and dropped it along the path. Not what I had expected to run into on the way home, but I guess I've seen weirder. My only question is, why she thought the sewers was the smartest place to hide. Zack thought as his footsteps echoed through the tunnel.

Dan watched the chaos from an abandoned building about 8 blocks away via security cameras. He grinned at the scene, showing that there are augmented persons he could use to his advantage, he took a quick scan of his face and grinned as he pulled up data on him. "Name... classified, Age, classified, lots of black ink here. Let's clear that up." Dan said to himself as he hacked past a government firewall. "Name, dask, age, 17, has ADHD and depression, interesting." He muttered to himself.