• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Neo Demon Hunters (Official RP)

Trent started to feel a little bit dizzy when the girl put her hand on his shoulder, likely an energy drainage spell. "Let's hope that big guy's the last we see of for a while... or at all. For those that have missed introductions, call me Trent." He said as he began to collect and put away his whip inside his jacket. "What are the chances we run in to others like us; Demon hunters with effective weapons?"

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
"I honestly wanna quit if there are demons stronger than that last one" Minako grumbled, closing her parasol so her body could heal faster from the massive amount of holy energy she absorbed from Kagura. "The chances of us all meeting is very high Trent, we're all destined to meet if ever the world is overrun by demonic beings" she informed, continuing to lean on Tsuna due to her lack of energy. "But what do we do now? We cant just keep fighting demons and hope they give up. We need to do something."

Kazuo nodded towards Ludovica's sarcastic comment, not responding with any words. Ludovica Greenhardt, lived with her grandmother, parents died in a boating accident, wielder of Morgana. He didn't expect a warm welcome, so the fact that the girl was the most hostile out of all them was very pleasing. They were a fairly docile group, besides demon killing, of course. When Trent commented, Kazuo's lips turned upward slightly in a smirk- though he didn't say anything before Minako answered snappily. Kazuo nodded along with her and closed his eyes gently. We needn't worry about demons getting stronger so long as we get stronger as well, the young man thought to himself as he listened to Minako. "Why isn't it obvious?" Kazuo spoke nonchalantly after Minako, "We'll do exactly as our ancestors did, granted they didn't leave behind a how-to guide." Kazuo muttered the last part bitterly before holding a finger in the air in a matter-of-fact gesture, "We'll have to 'keep fighting demons' in the mean time, it is our job to protect the people, but the plan's simple- close the gate. I'm uncertain of whether or not the demons have an end-game plan, but they're not intelligent to have opened the gate by themselves. Whether they have a leader or a natural cause opened the gate between realms is difficult to say, but the obvious fix to the problem is simply closing the gate." Kazuo shrugged as he peered down at the tired group before him. "My name is Kazuo, by the way." he added "I assume, by this point, you're aware that we'll be working together from now on? We'll form a guild, a guild of demon hunters- hear me out before making objections." Kazuo held out a palm to stop anyone from interrupting him. "Not only will it help us focus on improving and provide an environment where closing the gate is our top priority, but it will give the public a sense of security as well- the last thing we need is panic or some useless civilians trying to get involved." Kazuo nodded to himself as he spoke before shrugging, "Besides, it's what the demon-hunters before us did and I think it's best we follow their example."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica let out a small laugh, she couldn't help herself, "A guild? Really, what is this an mmo rpg. You guys have fun with your little group, I prefer to work alone, I only helped here to make sure no-one got themselves killed, but I don't want, or need any help" she said, standing up as most of her magical power had returned, she walked past the group and back towards the mall, maybe her friends were still there, she continued to flick through Morgana as she walked, humming to herself with the occasional muttering.

"I dunno, an organization could help with fighting against the demons. One question I have is how's the military gonna respond to this threat and how effective will they be against it? I mean, sure it's nice to feel unique, but there should be other people besides us who can stand a chance against these creatures." Trent explained as he looked around at everyone.

The scythe wielder cast his palm over his face, obviously distressed about the recently brought up suggestion. “Look, I’m all for slaying demons and stuff.. But times have changed, I bet we’re gonna have to get government approval. Unless we want to risk being detained.. or worse.” He told, with a slight frown forming on his face afterwards. “Even then, a bunch of rogue kids with powers like ours is too threatening for them, I’d wager. Maybe we can strike a deal with them, or something?”

“Anyway Kazuo, you can call me Tsuna. I’ll be happy to join your little guild, after we get everything sorted out first.” He greeted, alongside a quick and casual salute.

Kazuo gritted his teeth as Ludovica left. What an entitled girl. Did she not realize she had responsibility? The boy's gaze didn't shift despite the thoughts just briefly passing through his mind, he ultimately ignored the female as he knew she'd be back eventually. Soon after, Trent spoke up, and Tsuna commented right after that. It seemed the groups' biggest concern was the government, obviously they didn't have much experience with federal administrators. "They know just as much as we do, only an idiot would try to stop us." Kazuo shrugged simply before sighing, "I suppose some negotiations are overdue. So long as we enlist their military assistance, we may as well look into affiliating with their research teams as well." Kazuo trailed off. He spoke as if him and the other hunters had all the power, which was in no way true- but his confidence was not ill founded either. "You see, they need us. Overall, our goals line up. Us and the government, no doubt we'll be on the same age. The faster we close that gate, the better. In fact, I'm willing to bet the government will be accommodating us much more than you'd expect-" Kazuo paused to think before smirking "Don't worry about being detained or stopped in some way. I already have contacts on the inside, and there is always someone who can help our case for the right amount of money." Kazuo waved his hand with soft gestures as he spoke. It was true he had looked into the government much before the day the gate had opened, establishing ties and making sure he'd have an out if he ever got in trouble. Kazuo was sure that he didn't have to worry about the government, but there was one thing that irked him. As much as he hated to admit it, he was useless without helios. If anyone knew about the weapons, which some people were sure to have knowledge about, the government could easily eliminate the young hunters and steal their weapons- anyone could, for that matter. Still, Kazuo didn't mention this- because the truth was that he didn't have a plan, what plan could their be except don't lose? With a sigh, Kazuo pushed a delicate hand through his stringy hair, he knew his little explanation wouldn't suffice. "You can't just call the president, you know? It's not going to be easy to contact the government." Kazuo raised his brows, he wasn't exactly telling the truth seeing as Kazuo had already prepared to call the secretary of defense, but he was hoping to persuade the others to drop the subject so they could situate before negotiations and not vice versa.
(OOC: I know I used American political leaders, please don't kill me)

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
"Considering the circumstances at the moment, I'm sure contacting the government wont be so hard. They'll want explanations, and we're the only ones who can provide them with any information regarding the demons" the young lady informed, her dark eyes glancing around the area. "As much as I didnt want to join this little guild, due to Tsuna wanting to join then I have no choice but to join too" Minako sighed out, her body still feeling the consequences of absorbing holy energy. "But in order for our ancestors to close the gate, didnt they have to pretty much sacrifice the last of their life? I'm way too young and pretty to die. So before we march our butts to the government, can we find a plan that doesnt involve killing me off before I could even flaunt my beauty?" The female huntress asked while pointing at her doll like face to accentuate why she didnt really want to die so soon.

Trent simply rolled his eyes when Minako gave her 'I'm too pretty to die' speech. "And clearly the sacrifice didn't last forever, sure it may have worked for several hundred years or something, but I'm wondering is there a way for us to close the gates of hell never to be opened again." Trent said, a small part of him was unsure about sacrificing himself, but it wasn't that noticeable. "And after the ruckus we caused with our weapons, I'm sure a few people might be looking for the military to let them know about us. So, something tells me they'll find us before we find them."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica was annoyed, her friends had left without her, they had sent her a message saying they hoped she was safe, as she hadn't shown up, "They at least could have waited" she said before stopping, she suddenly had this feeling that someone was following her, she looked behind her, no-one there, when she turned back however there was a man in a suit standing in front of her, "Miss Greenhardt, we need you to come with us" he said as men in military uniforms pulled up in SUVs and surrounded her, she sighed, she was still recovering slightly but she conjured the book and sent out a wave of heat at several of the soldiers sending them flying, she then turned and restrained two of them with chains before she was hit in the back with a taser, she fell forward as everything went dark, the men then carried her into one of the SUVs and after helping the injured they drove off.

Kazuo's stony gaze fell upon Minako as she spoke, from what he knew Minako was used to a life of luxury. Honestly, Kazuo despised her type- but her words didn't fall upon deaf ears as he acknowledged her observation as being rather reasonable. "Yes." Kazuo trailed off as he thought about the girl's words, besides her flaunting and, what Kazuo found to be a rather strange reason to not want to die. Kazuo's posture remained stiff and he clicked his tongue, "Best case scenario, nobody will need to die. However, you must recognize your responsibility to do what needs to be done when the time comes." the boy said with narrowed eyes before shrugging, "With modern technology, I'm sure we can find another way to close the gate. In the mean time, we'll just have to deal with whatever comes out of it." After Trent spoke, Kazuo let out a low sigh- why was this group so worried about the government. In any case, they were individually strong enough to defeat the military, so it wasn't a big deal. Suddenly, Kazuo got a bad feeling- his cold gaze gaze swept the area for potential threats before he furrowed his brows and closed his eyes. When the image flashed before Kazuo he muttered a curse and instantly regretted letting Ludovica leave on her own. The boy ground his teeth uneasily? Why would they take her? Kazuo knew to be careful, his retailed on the inside warned that the military would be involved if they didn't cooperate. But they were cooperating, weren't they?
Kazuo let out a long sigh, as he processed what to do next. He wasn't prepared for the military to move so quickly, should he tell the other's. They were tired, but still hostile. Kazuo's eyes dropped to the floor, perhaps he could use this to test the others. Unable to see their abilities before, the military would be a good test of strength for the motley crew, assuming they'd even take action. He'd also be able to figure out their individual personalities more, seeing as some of the kids before him had quite a mysterious past. "Morgana's holder has been captured and taken into the military's custody." Kazuo spoke suddenly and with little emotion, "They likely plan to seize us in order to restrain us before communications take place." the boy added as he glanced down at the group. "The military is unpredictable, whoever had the upper hand now will undoubtedly have control of the future situation." Kazuo added before pursing his lips. That was sort of a strange thing to say, he doubted the others really cared but about that strategical placement of authority, he'd have to appeal to them in another way. "Regardless of how well you know Ludovica, she helped you defeat that demon and now she is in trouble. Tell me, shall we help her?" Kazuo asked with raised brows and a hardly noticeable smirk.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Oren leaned on his lance, looking monotonous. He didn't plan on giving his own opinion, he wasn't a leader. A guild seemed like an interesting idea, but just...grouping up and becoming a team while barely knowing each other seemed a little too...forward? In the end, it didn't matter. He'd just go along with whatever the others decided. That was, until one of them had explained Ludovica's capture.
"What?!" he exclaimed, straightening. "Of course we help her! Who knows what they're planning? Besides, it would be much harder to take down demons with one less member."
He spun his lance while talking, a character tic of his, completley ignoring their disadvantage thanks to their lack of experience, knowledge, and harmony.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Minako nodded her head to the idea of helping Ludovica, "without her I could have never killed that demon so of course we should help her" the petite doll like beauty informed. "We'll for sure be outnumbered in both people and fire power, but I'll do my best in helping your attacks" Minako exclaimed, jokingly giving Kazuo a salute since he was their team leader. "Also I never got to introduce myself. I'm Minako, Minako Seinaru, the descendant of Ayane Seinaru."